Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Australian Prime Minister does it again!!

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:47 am

He's done it again. He sure isn't backing down on his hard line stance and one has to appreciate his belief in the rights of his native countrymen.

Australian Prime Minister does it again!!

This man should be appointed King of the World.. Truer words have never been spoken..

It took a lot of courage for this man to speak what he had to say for the world to hear. The retribution could be phenomenal, but at least he was willing to take a stand on his and Australia's beliefs.

Whole world Needs A Leader Like This!

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:

"IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT.. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali, we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians."

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Re: Australian Prime Minister does it again!!

Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:27 am

What a man,why cant we deal with the rising problems like that

Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:13 am

Not technically correct is he though.

Aboriginies are the original natives of Austrailia. Austrailia is a new country in that sense as migration from across the world did not take place until 1700's I think I am correct in saying.

Having said that he is only saying what the majority believe. I am sure I have seen that quote before.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:29 am

No way this is from the Ruddster, he makes Tony Blair look like a Thatchers Child :o

Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:24 pm

someone has to make a stance and not mamby pamby around all the foreign invaders,

after all it is OUR country, OUR culture, OUR religions that they are offended by if they dont like it

get out of OUR country, nobody made them come here

Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:43 pm

this is years old mun. ive had this at least 50 times via e-mail.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:11 pm

PC BRAGDE will say he's racist :roll:
:lol:

man deserves a knighthood

Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:22 pm

Thats why im sorting it out to get out there,waiting on paperwork to come back to push ahead with it all,iv allready got job sorted,will have to go out there sometime this year to sort living accomadation.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:49 pm

Ben wrote:PC BRAGDE will say he's racist :roll:
:lol:

man deserves a knighthood

yeah man! atleast he stands for what he believes in!

Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:03 pm

why a guy, the aussies must be proud to have him running their country

Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:04 pm

mike wrote:Thats why im sorting it out to get out there,waiting on paperwork to come back to push ahead with it all,iv allready got job sorted,will have to go out there sometime this year to sort living accomadation.

im coming mike! LOL

Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:11 pm

I do essentially agree with what is said above. However, it's ironic because as someone mentioned above, wasn't Australia formed by migrants kicking the Aborigines asses into the bush and forcing them to live the way the immigrants wanted to live?

Saying that, I don't care! Fit in or f**k off. :D

Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Ben i would,nt blame you mate,and we,v got a fan base out there so city wont be forgotten,happy days.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:43 pm

This isn't real.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:36 pm

If the fella said this then he is a top bloke,top prime minister,David Cameron please listen and give a simular speech :D

Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:08 pm

christ lads this gets put up every couple of weeks on some website here or there

its ages old

he certainly hasnt " done it again " !!

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:14 pm

New or Old I agree with what he said.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:26 pm

Carrying on from Sludge's point, wasn't it also pointed out that he didn't actually say that?

EDIT:
Yup, I was right.

The text, well received, we need a leader like that Aussie guy...

Never made those comments.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/howard-muslim-speech.shtml