Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

how come the groups who marched to oppose

Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:57 pm

the edl or wdl never march or protest whilst certain muslims preach hate outside mosques etc like that fat c**t abu hamza (hook) ..
i dont agree with the edl/wdl shit before anyone says so..
but it seems these groups who oppose the bnp or whoever have double standards and id like to see these people at next time some twisted tw*t spouts hate about british citizens...

Re: how come the groups who marched to oppose

Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:00 pm

What you say is true mate.. But the way the EDL/WDL go about it is all wrong... They need to get rid of the racist element that they have and people MIGHT start to take them serious, at the moment they are a joke..

Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:06 pm

i will never agree with this type of group whilst they do nazi salutes and crap..
also there are hell of alot of black/asian people who are proud to be british/english/welsh etc
i only hate the muslims who preach hate in our country i think they should be burnt on a stake

Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:15 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:the edl or wdl never march or protest whilst certain muslims preach hate outside mosques etc ...

Have any muslims preached hate outside any mosques in Cardiff?

If so, I don't recall reading about it.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:19 pm

doesnt matter what city they preach hate in..
what im saying is they should be counter protesting when a freak cleric preaches hate on us aswell.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:21 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:doesnt matter what city they preach hate in..
what im saying is they should be counter protesting when a freak cleric preaches hate on us aswell.

I agree totally, and I'm sure if such a thing ever happens in Cardiff, then I'm sure a large percentage of the people who turned out yesterday to oppose the EDL will turn out to oppose anyone who is preaching hatred on our streets.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:23 pm

The Lone Gunman wrote:
jinks/cwm wrote:doesnt matter what city they preach hate in..

I agree totally, and I'm sure if such a thing ever happens in Cardiff, then I'm sure a large percentage of the people who turned out yesterday to oppose the EDL will turn out to oppose anyone who is preaching hatred on our streets.

hope they do but not just in wales all over the uk..
these edl doing nazi salutes are no better than those twisted clerics..

Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:29 pm

well said jinks,i hate all this nazi shit,i wish the pricks would realise its got f**k all to do with our country and we dont want it,then the assholes on this site might have the balls to come out and stand up for their country against extremism and over crowding immigration,because they dont seem to come up with any answers apart from using this racism shit all the time.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:03 pm

i agree but it seems the only people opposing extremists are nazi saluting idiots who like you say has nothing to do with our country. until they stop doing that they wont be taken seriously and will be classed as thugs just looking to cause trouble..
these muslim clerics who preach hate in our streets and get away with it must be laughing and sneering at our laws and how they can get away with it...
if i stood in cardiff or any other city and shouted hate all non british or send all non whites home i would either be attacked or some anti racist group would turn up..
but these hate preachers and others like them can shout and preach what they want with no opposition..
what id like to see is these groups who oppose the edl (idiots) start growing bollocks and oppose the extremists preaching hate aswell..

Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:30 pm

The Lone Gunman wrote:
jinks/cwm wrote:the edl or wdl never march or protest whilst certain muslims preach hate outside mosques etc ...

Have any muslims preached hate outside any mosques in Cardiff?

If so, I don't recall reading about it.

wasn't ccs targeted as a sight for terrorist attack? yes.
the documents were found amongst other paraphinalia when a terrorist cell was raided.
wasn't the failed london tube terrorist educated at swansea uni? yes.
are 'good' muslims being groomed by Hamza, Choudry and other wankers? yes.
the protest was supposed to be about getting rid of these cunts, not racism.
so TLG you don't recall reading about it, but it is happening.
they are targeting 'good' muslims from within the mosques in wales because they have learned that us WELSH are not about to tolerate their shit. That is why they don't preach outside.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:19 am

sounds to me like the welsh also dont want to tolerate the english defence league in cardiff either !!

Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:48 am

Yesterday marked the 66th anniversary of the D Day invasion. Those men didn't die so people like the EDL could march through our country doing Nazi salutes and victimising against people just because of the colour of their skin.

If people want lower immigration and out of the EU so we dont have lots of Europeans coming into our country....then join UKIP! Not join a racist organisation.

I dont agree with UKIP's policies, but they are going about their beliefs the right way.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:44 pm

Yeah ok the EDL/WDL are mostly racist, not my words but some ones.

Answer me something though, why is it that the bandwagon gets full at the "EDL/WDL are racist thugs ect" but a bunch of Muslim men in london holding up banners with behead the infedels and britain your 9/11 is coming ect ect gets no comment from the likes of people like Sludge and Claude Blue ?

Answer this, how come the "moderate Muslims" are not marching around the world with banners saying "not in our name", "Islam is Peace" ect ect.

Why should the country of Britain "Tea and Cakes" even consider Sharia law in certain parts of the country.

To the people on the Bandwagon, i am not racist and feel i have to repeat this fact everytime i defend British values in any way. I welcome anyone to this country Black, White. from Poland, Spain, Jamaica or anywhere else. But my welcome ends at people who hate this country, this country that have given people a place to live, eat and have a voice. :|

Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:21 pm

I always condemn those muslim extremist nutters

they are tossers and those that abused the troops in luton were the lowest of the low

just so we all understand that nice and clear ;)

Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:36 pm

Not sure why I was mentioned here as I've made no comment on the EDL/WDL march on this forum, or CCMB.

For the record I detest the above organisations.

For the record I detest all religous fanatics.

Happy?

Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:46 pm

jamccfc wrote:wasn't ccs targeted as a sight for terrorist attack? yes.
the documents were found amongst other paraphinalia when a terrorist cell was raided.

Really? I've never heard or read anything about this. Where did this story come from? Is there any proof that it is true? Do you have a link where I can read about it?

Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:52 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Not sure why I was mentioned here as I've made no comment on the EDL/WDL march on this forum, or CCMB.

For the record I detest the above organisations.

For the record I detest all religous fanatics.

Happy?

We have you all wrong Claude, dont we?