Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Over 33,000 views for chelsea/cardiff hooligan dvd

Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:57 pm

Eddie May"]in less than 5 days what does that tell you.

my best video upload Thats what it tells me :lol:

even had a mention in yesterdays echo lol

Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:25 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:

And you sparked big media interest in it all when there was nothing until your videos appeared. some cardiff fans could lose a lot over it.

We all know they were stupid to do it in such a public place but i and most of us know what its like when ur young and in them situations you tend to chance your arm, all you have achieved is helping the police

If people on here wanted to see it you should have uploaded it to something like photobucket and give the link out privately

Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:01 pm

Cf39 wrote:
The Premier 1 wrote:

And you sparked big media interest in it all when there was nothing until your videos appeared. some cardiff fans could lose a lot over it.

We all know they were stupid to do it in such a public place but i and most of us know what its like when ur young and in them situations you tend to chance your arm, all you have achieved is helping the police

If people on here wanted to see it you should have uploaded it to something like photobucket and give the link out privately

It's police footage.. They have it, if your on it they know it doesn't make a difference it's on youtube..

Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:10 pm

It's police footage.. They have it, if your on it they know it doesn't make a difference it's on youtube..

Its funny how there was no reports or anything in the media until the videos showed up, i know its a police video but whoever uploaded it brought it to a bigger audience, I feel sorry for them, most of them look quite young

Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:15 pm

There was reports of it..There was an appeal on the official Chelsea site looking for witnesses.. And it was on here that they were looking for 51 fans.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:44 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:There was reports of it..There was an appeal on the official Chelsea site looking for witnesses.. And it was on here that they were looking for 51 fans.

on football web sites/forums is a bit different to all over the south wales echo, think about it

Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:55 pm

look guys im not going to retract what i did or appologise,
at the end of the day this video has been in the hands of the rozzers since the end of the game, they had already done a load of early morning raids, in london and we were warned that it would result in a load of them happening in south wales.

the only reason the media picked up on it was it sells papers, they were in the dark more than some of the fans it seems.
they had to look like they were doing something seeing as the london papers were

my guess is that the police were hoping to have the showing on crimewatch before allowing the press any footage, all i have done is brought that day forward.

also note, some of the photos in saturdays echo are not from the videos i uploaded, as there are a shed load more out there, just waiting to be released.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:58 pm

Apparo on Sjokies web site they are trying to take the piss out of City fans about there efforts. Now that's rich coming from those TWATS who joined up with Chelsea to try and take Cardiff and failed.