Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any decent footballers on yer??

Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:16 pm

Alreeet lads,

I've got a works 5-a-side tournament next saturday, which is a national event, and I want to smash my boss (the fucker who sacked me three months ago). I did have a very tasty side lined up with a few ex-City trainees etc... but now a few people have pulled out due to other commitments.

If you would like to help me embarrass my boss, let me know. I need three extra players (one being a keeper). The tournament is at the Gol Centre, Lawrenny Ave.

Anyone interested, give me a shout.

Re: Any decent footballers on yer??

Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:21 pm

I'm up for it if needed

Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:23 pm

im not up for it.....but let us know what time perhaps we can come down and cheer you on :D :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:47 pm

Jflynn1927 wrote:I'm up for it if needed

You any good?? Are you like Lionel Messi?? More importantly, can you run?? I've already assigned myself the Jan Molby role in the squad!!

Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:48 pm

hughesygirl wrote:im not up for it.....but let us know what time perhaps we can come down and cheer you on :D :ayatollah:

Cheerleaders, like?? Good idea. I need someone to bring me the half time Bows!! :lol:

Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:16 pm

I'm more of an ronaldo not the good one more like the fattie one haha

but yeah I'm pretty decent

Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:44 pm

greg mate put me down for a stint then :old:

Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:46 pm

I am more than up for this mate.. Drop me a PM with times/mob number and i will be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:25 pm

PMed you my number mate..

Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:16 am

Im a good keeper mate, best goals conceed in 4 divisions in power leagues before i was banned , played for the rams , and other city groups, always done well and got to the finals :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:59 am

You should get a AAMB fc team going .....you all sound like you enjoy playing footie..........go on may aswell seen as its a long way for next season to start :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:29 am

I run my own team down GOL on a Thursday night - Cant make Saturday but we could always enter a side from here for another night if anyone interested ?

Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:34 am

im always intrested in playing football :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:39 am

Dobbin wrote:I run my own team down GOL on a Thursday night - Cant make Saturday but we could always enter a side from here for another night if anyone interested ?

Dobbin i put a New Topic on here about a footie side and mentioned you in there........have a look and maybe you could explain more Thanks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:45 pm

I good in goals, but transport would be a problem for me

Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:59 pm

FISH. wrote:I good in goals, but transport would be a problem for me

He said DECENT fish :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:01 pm

Ben wrote:Im a good keeper mate, best goals conceed in 4 divisions in power leagues before i was banned , played for the rams , and other city groups, always done well and got to the finals :ayatollah:

Ben... getting banned from a 5 a side football centre??? f**k me! Wonders never cease! The rage follows you everywhere Ben! :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:19 pm

chippy909 wrote:
FISH. wrote:I good in goals, but transport would be a problem for me

He said DECENT fish :ayatollah:

:lol:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:45 pm

Well we just got back, out of 18 teams we came 2nd :( Lost 1-0 in the final to these northen irish lads

i only conceeded 4 goals all day :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: CARDIFF'S NUMBER 1

WHO'S BAD! :D

Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:01 pm

We were unlucky, just ran out of gas in the final - we had 6 players, Belfast had 12. They could sub and bring on fresh legs - we were dying. Anyway, no excuses - we did well to get to the final, even beating the pre-tournament favourites along the way.

Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:12 pm

Well done boys

Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:36 pm

imagine if fish was in goal, we would have lost 20 nil

throw your body at it lol

Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:52 pm

Ben wrote:imagine if fish was in goal, we would have lost 20 nil

throw your body at it lol

:lol:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:58 pm

fish no dissrespect, it was hot and horrible, throwing myself everywhere all the time, they even floored me for a few min's when a shot it my cock and balls, pain was awful lol :lol:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:40 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: ouch!!!!

why didnt anyone call on my chunky skills :lol:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:46 pm

I heard Ben was Superb as a Goalie :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I heard Ben was Superb as a Goalie :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: play for lots of teams, always winning throphys, always do good and get asked alot to play for other teams :ayatollah:

maybe they need somone to teach rob green how its done :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:56 pm

Ben wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I heard Ben was Superb as a Goalie :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: play for lots of teams, always winning throphys, always do good and get asked alot to play for other teams :ayatollah:

maybe they need somone to teach rob green how its done :lol: :lol:

I heard Great reports About You Ben, Fair play :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: