Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

football fans

Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:39 am

well i went to my 1st rugby game yesterday and im proud to say im a football fan.
there was a nice little bonus of 3 songs performed by the lost prophits, who were excellent.
however the atmosphere during the game was shit. utter shit. i had a few. there was a south african 2 seats to my right who was an utter gob shite. he called every player by his first name and was a utter cock.
i made my own enjoyment by thinking "shall i try and get banned"?
i started singing top of my voice throughout 2nd half all on my own. (incidently my missus was impressed cos she thought i was loving the game and was becoming an egg chaser)
this gobby south african was looking at me as i was singing "world champions, your having a laugh", he didnt say a thing, then this welshman sitting behind me said "football fan are you?"
i shouted things like "cmon get behind your team mun" he then said to me "its not like this in the 6 nations", i then replied to him "so you dont want to beat the world champions do you?"
very very disappointed i was at the lack of atmosphere.

Re: football fans

Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:42 pm

nugent wrote:well i went to my 1st rugby game yesterday and im proud to say im a football fan.
there was a nice little bonus of 3 songs performed by the lost prophits, who were excellent.
however the atmosphere during the game was shit. utter shit. i had a few. there was a south african 2 seats to my right who was an utter gob shite. he called every player by his first name and was a utter cock.
i made my own enjoyment by thinking "shall i try and get banned"?
i started singing top of my voice throughout 2nd half all on my own. (incidently my missus was impressed cos she thought i was loving the game and was becoming an egg chaser)
this gobby south african was looking at me as i was singing "world champions, your having a laugh", he didnt say a thing, then this welshman sitting behind me said "football fan are you?"
i shouted things like "cmon get behind your team mun" he then said to me "its not like this in the 6 nations", i then replied to him "so you dont want to beat the world champions do you?"
very very disappointed i was at the lack of atmosphere.

Gethin Jenkins will not be happy to hear you say all this :lol: