Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Sounds like all wasn't well at CCS tonight

Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:47 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote::shock: Phonics were shit. NEVER :evil: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

sorry shane i was very disapointed by them, thought the doves were ok but sound quality was crap. i wouldnt go to see them if they were playing in my back garden

Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:57 pm

Cf39 wrote:The cue for the bar was massive. Took one look at it and thought no way am i waiting in that it was easier and quicker to just walk to the front ;)

Where were the guys walking around with barrels of lager on their backs and a flag in the air, loads of the fookers on match days.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:06 pm

Jeff wrote:
Cf39 wrote:The cue for the bar was massive. Took one look at it and thought no way am i waiting in that it was easier and quicker to just walk to the front ;)

Where were the guys walking around with barrels of lager on their backs and a flag in the air, loads of the fookers on match days.

I was told 'no', although there were extra temporary bars.

Stadium organisers missed a trick there.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:04 pm

how many was watching it

Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:34 pm

Jeff wrote:

They were there i used them twice and no queues neither. I think most fans who have been to the stadium before were looking for them but others did'nt know they were there. Great for me but not for those who queued for the bar.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:43 pm

i dont understand half of the posts.
im presuming you all go to the stadium for the football so

getting out of the car park was no different
the beer prices were exactly the same as match day
as was the food
queue's for the ladies were long but the complex was built with amale majority in mind, as said there was porta toilets around the place,
i saw most of each act and managed to get to the bar 4 times, twice inside under the grandstand and twice with the guys down the front selling out of backpacks never waited more than 15 mins for either, the guys on the pitch with back packs were serving you in about 5 mins

the sound i thought was great and i went right down the front and to every possible place in the stadium to take photos and thought it was great.
for those on my facebook you can see for yourself what i mean,
as for how many
well the grandstand, canton and ninian were half full and the pitch was packed

had a little problem with a jack mothing off about their stadium would be better and pushing everyone sorted that out though

Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:59 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:i dont understand half of the posts.
im presuming you all go to the stadium for the football so

getting out of the car park was no different
the beer prices were exactly the same as match day
as was the food
queue's for the ladies were long but the complex was built with amale majority in mind, as said there was porta toilets around the place,
i saw most of each act and managed to get to the bar 4 times, twice inside under the grandstand and twice with the guys down the front selling out of backpacks never waited more than 15 mins for either, the guys on the pitch with back packs were serving you in about 5 mins

the sound i thought was great and i went right down the front and to every possible place in the stadium to take photos and thought it was great.
for those on my facebook you can see for yourself what i mean,
as for how many
well the grandstand, canton and ninian were half full and the pitch was packed

had a little problem with a jack mothing off about their stadium would be better and pushing everyone sorted that out though

you are a lucky man prem coz i thought the whole thing was a nightmare