Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Seems the brainwashing is starting now!!

Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:18 pm

On our 'British' TV channels and in our totally biased 'British' newspapers we are asked to get behind another country called England. No way!!!! --not today, tomorrow or fekin ever. I am totally 100% Welsh and sick of being patronised by that lot with all that royalty and union crap. I hope they lose every game they play and i will be cheering absolutely any team who plays them. Fek off England........just totally fek off and stick ur silly first aid flags up ur obese arses!!!!!!! :evil:

Re: Seems the brainwashing is starting now!!

Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:19 pm

well said that man :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:20 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:On our 'British' TV channels and in our totally biased 'British' newspapers we are asked to get behind another country called England. No way!!!! --not today, tomorrow or fekin ever. I am totally 100% Welsh and sick of being patronised by that lot with all that royalty and union crap. I hope they lose every game they play and i will be cheering absolutely any team who plays them. Fek off England........just totally fek off and stick ur silly first aid flags up ur obese arses!!!!!!! :evil:

What I don't understand is... why the f'ck do they care ??

If Wales were there I wouldn't give a toss about whether anyone else wanted us to win or not.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:21 pm

remember the play off final all of england did not want a welsh team in there prem league
and all the papers were for blackpool f**k them i support any team that plays them

Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:21 pm

james corden and f*cking dizzy rascal.....................what a load of f*cking shit :D

Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:23 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:james corden and f*cking dizzy rascal.....................what a load of f*cking shit :D

Pair of complete wankers!!! ---FUK OFF U ENGLISH SCUM!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:24 pm

thats it saddles you are our welsh winston churchill :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:26 pm

shout shout
knock the english out
these are the things i dream about
come on i supporting you

shout shout
knock the english out
these are the things i dream about
come on i,m supporting you

Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:27 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:thats it saddles you are our welsh winston churchill :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'd prefer Owain Glyndwr please!! ----a real welsh prince, not a feking foreigner like that complete numptee Charles who has absolutely fek all to do with us!!!!! GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :old:

Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:29 pm

Owain Glyndwrs barmy army :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:14 am

I'll be backing England. I'll support any British team in sport.

Lots and lots of English settlers in Wales come down and support the City. All this anti English bollocks is cringeworthy at times.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:57 pm

It's this feeling that you're criminalised if you don't support them that really feks me off! If I don't have the inclination to support a different country than my own...I won't! Particularly my country's nearest and bitterest rival! I don't care what anyone says, England winning the world cup would be disastrous for us...we are in direct competition with them for dual nationality players and with all the media hype from the dear old "British Press", we will lose out every time!

A..B..E

Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:12 pm

Good on all the English that support Cardiff, it is their choice (and a good one at that). Any Welsh that want to support England, go ahead, that's your choice too.

As for me I won't relax and enjoy the World Cup until they are out and hopefully in as humiliating a way as possible. This is my choice. I don't hate them, the four other members of the band I am in are English and good friends but quite insufferable when England do anything at anything (as I'm sure I am in a Welsh way).

I hope they lose all confidence and come here in the Euro championships on a real downer. I hope we stuff them good and proper.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:15 pm

i do think this anti england thing is a bit over the top. at the end of the day we have nothing to worry about coz do you realy think those overpaid over rated tossers will win it. as for the whole of england wanting us to lose in the play offs good its nice to see ccfc can piss off an entire nation....BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 pm

RobbieS wrote:I'll be backing England. I'll support any British team in sport.

Lots and lots of English settlers in Wales come down and support the City. All this anti English bollocks is cringeworthy at times.

I think it's cringeworthy Welsh people supporting England. Fine if the English contingent want to support them then all well and good.

Can you name a bigger rival than England in Welsh football? No, because England are our biggest rival.

Support England? Pah! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:37 pm

THE MAR'S BARS ARE ON ME!!! ;) COME ON ENGLAND!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:40 pm

sam salim wrote:THE MAR'S BARS ARE ON ME!!! ;) COME ON ENGLAND!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: always one :lol: :old:

Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:42 pm

My personal opinion is that I'm Welsh, so why should I be "forced" into supporting England. Under normal circumstances I don't watch England play, as a football fan I onestly don't like the way that they play football, it's boring and one dimensional. When it comes to the world cup, as a huge football fan I want to watch the likes of Spain, Holland and Brazil they are my teams. The only reason I start hating England and want them to do badly is becasue watching "British" TV even in Scotland, all you ever hear about is England this England that. I'm watching a game between two teams that have nothing to do with England and all I'm hearing is 1966 and 44 years of hurt, and how Rio is doing. I don't care less I want to watch the football festival without being told about a team I couldn't give a f**k about. It gets to a point where I just want them out so I can enjoy the football without hearing about a team I don't give a shit about

Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:34 pm

If Wales ever get there they's a good possibility they could get some media coverage! Until that happens you will have to deal with it being about England as we are the only home nation to qualify! :)

Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:42 pm

Sat through World Cups containing Scotland, Northern Ireland and England on a couple of occasions and apart from 10 minutes before kick-off you'd've struggled to realise the other two were there.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:01 pm

I will always support any British team in any competition and many people do! When England play or my club team Wednesday i will support them first for obvious reasons! Alot of people are just hypercritical on silly little matters!!!! If you hate England and everything about it go and form a welsh league! It would be like watching sunday football!!!! Im glad welsh clubs are in the football league i love the rivalry and i think you do too!!!!! ;)

Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:35 pm

;) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNGGGGEEEEERRRLLLAAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
C'mon

Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:22 pm

sam salim wrote:If Wales ever get there they's a good possibility they could get some media coverage! Until that happens you will have to deal with it being about England as we are the only home nation to qualify! :)

But I'm not English, so when I'm watching the British television network, why do they feel the need to tell me all about England when all I want to do is watch football between other nations?

Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:53 pm

sam salim wrote:If Wales ever get there they's a good possibility they could get some media coverage! Until that happens you will have to deal with it being about England as we are the only home nation to qualify! :)

We would've qualified if we had your group :lol:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:02 pm

get over it .

Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:12 pm

all the hype just makes it funnier when they crash out.
remember for every welshman theres 20 english,theres a clue as to why we never qualify.
may i suggest samsuma.co.uk,get yourself an "anyone but england" t-shirt and relax,they wont win it.
germany will hopefully,a much nicer race of people than the pesky english

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:16 pm

moz-dublin wrote:all the hype just makes it funnier when they crash out.
remember for every welshman theres 20 english,theres a clue as to why we never qualify.
may i suggest samsuma.co.uk,get yourself an "anyone but england" t-shirt and relax,they wont win it.
germany will hopefully,a much nicer race of people than the pesky english

hmmm i think history proves you wrong, ask your grandparents.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:48 pm

god forbid they ever do win that trophey,,,,, i just hate the thought of if they did, going down the shop and getting my weetabix, with a f*cking plastic rooney inside, or free inside your box of ritz, a replica world cup, then theres the repeats on tele. no emmerdale, highlights of how they won the world cup, then the press ,20 things you never knew about the world champions, our lives be ruined, and then theres the english teams ,like swansea coming down here with homemade world cups cut outs made from cardboard,,,,,, please god no,,,, I WILL SUPPORT THE TEAM PLAYING AGAINST THE ENGLISH :usa2: :usa2:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:20 pm

sam salim wrote:THE MAR'S BARS ARE ON ME!!! ;) COME ON ENGLAND!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

were gonna win the cup!

Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:26 pm

not anti-english really but don't want them to win it as they wouldn't shut up about it. plus seeing john terry cry would be good for the soul.