Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Things are not looking good for the atmosphere next season

Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:54 pm

They can get fucked. Cardiff's atmosphere is made because of the standing, chanting, etc.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Eddie your spot on I have heard the same, he is all for rugby.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:14 pm

What a pr*ck! :evil:

If he wants an anti football Atmosphere why dont he go back to Egg chasing!

Wtf is he thinking? Has this man lost his mind. :evil: #

Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:28 pm

i said when he was first appointed about him being a egg chasing c**t, give him a chance blah blah, they never change thier spots, get him out now

Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:36 pm

If this is true then we want him out now. Another demo? Lol
DJ wants the atmo the players respond better and love the atmo. Can you have a word with Steve Borley plz Annis. Everyone was raving about our atmo against the Jaxks and Leicester so this thugby bloke can f*cking do one. Thanks Eddie May for raising this.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:37 pm

All stand up f**k 'em. They can't chuck everyone out. I stood in the away end/corner all through the recent derby game as with the rest of the CCS - it creates an atmos!

Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:41 pm

Nobody is stupid enough to kill the atmosphere intentionally, the fact that he's worked in rugby in the past shouldn't have anything to do with it.
The blues and other teams would much rather have a better atmosphere, but it so happens that it's normally pretty poor.

He did a decent job at the dragons, and is a city fan himself.
I think he's a good appointment, and seems to know what he's talking about :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:42 pm

Ben wrote:i said when he was first appointed about him being a egg chasing c**t, give him a chance blah blah, they never change thier spots, get him out now

Your right on this Ben, Rugby people have a total different attitude than football people, I am very worried.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:43 pm

Calm down lads.

This has been said loads of times before.

It won't change.

As for the new Chief Exec, he's a City fan, has been for years and his dad before him.

He WORKED for the Dragons before, thats all.

Lets just see what happens before we light the torches and grab the pitchforks. :lol:

Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:43 pm

Owain wrote:Nobody is stupid enough to kill the atmosphere intentionally, the fact that he's worked in rugby in the past shouldn't have anything to do with it.
The blues and other teams would much rather have a better atmosphere, but it so happens that it's normally pretty poor.

I think he's a good appointment, and seems to know what he's talking about :ayatollah:

Owain,
On this we totally disagree, lets wait and see, but already I am hearing anti football things.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:50 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Calm down lads.

It won't change.

As for the new Chief Exec, he's a City fan, has been for years and his dad before him.

Lets just see what happens before we light the torches and grab the pitchforks. :lol:

Tim, I already know what he thinks about Our Fans and I am not happy, lets leave it there for now and wait and see.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:52 pm

I think he's a good appointment, and seems to know what he's talking about :ayatollah:[/quote]

Owain,
On this we totally disagree, lets wait and see, but already I am hearing anti football things.[/quote]

I predict a march, Gethin Jenkins OUT!!! :D :D

Seriously though, the day we are not allowed to create an atmosphere is the day I stop going. You might as well listen to the game on the radio! :twisted:

Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

It won't change.

Tim, I already know what he thinks about Our Fans and I am not happy, lets leave it there for now and wait and see.

Seemed OK when I spoke to him at the EGM.

I'm sure that TG and Borley won't want to change the club.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:54 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:

Seriously though, the day we are not allowed to create an atmosphere is the day I stop going. You might as well listen to the game on the radio! :twisted:

He'll know how important a good atmosphere is, and from what we've heard from the Malaysians they've been impressed with it. I'm sure they'll want it to continue/improve

Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:08 pm

Owain wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:

He'll know how important a good atmosphere is, and from what we've heard from the Malaysians they've been impressed with it. I'm sure they'll want it to continue/improve

Ring me tomorrow Owain and I will put you in the picture :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:09 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

It won't change.

I'm sure that TG and Borley won't want to change the club.

Tim, Carl and I spoke to him the other day, seemed ok, but had to be.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:11 pm

i wont be sitting next season :D we will run him out of town too :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:14 pm

f**k it, kill him! :lol:

Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:16 pm

if one fan get thrown out for standing or chanting everyone should do a mass walk out
together they would get the message then

Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:17 pm

Tim, I already know what he thinks about Our Fans and I am not happy, lets leave it there for now and wait and see.[/quote]

I'm sure that TG and Borley won't want to change the club.[/quote]

Tim, Carl and I spoke to him the other day, seemed ok, but had to be.[/quote]

I guess we'll find out in 8 weeks.

I just remember similar things were being said when we moved in. CCtV, stewards get seat numbers then you go to the stadium and your card won't work etc...

Re: Things are not looking good for the atmosphere Gethin Jenkin

Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:19 pm

Eddie May wrote:I have been told and have heard it from a good source, that they are going to be a lot stricter on the standing, chanting,flags etc in the new stadium, the new chief executive gethin jenkins is anti football atmosphere and whats the atmosphere to be like the blues games, so watch out fellow city fans, he intends to make his claim :evil:

Source??

Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:20 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Eddie May wrote:I have been told and have heard it from a good source, that they are going to be a lot stricter on the standing, chanting,flags etc in the new stadium, the new chief executive gethin jenkins is anti football atmosphere and whats the atmosphere to be like the blues games, so watch out fellow city fans, he intends to make his claim :evil:

Source??
HP and piri piri :D

Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:21 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:HP and piri piri :D

Together? :shock:

Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:21 pm

Ooooo i luvs Piri Piri i duz innit braaaaa!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:22 pm

TG stands up, hopefully Borley will say something.

Can you imagine the stewards telling the Canton Stand to sit down :lol:

Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:23 pm

Ross Young wrote:TG stands up, hopefully Borley will say something.

Can you imagine the stewards telling the Canton Stand to sit down :lol:
they tried first few games but we run them out of town :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:27 pm

There's no way a Chief Exec would come in and say, I know, let's subdue the crowd. Absolutely no chance.

He would be sacked in a heartbeat if he crated an atmosphere like the Blues.

Standing can be sorted out to everyone's advantage, just move further back, switiching with the person NOT wanting to stand.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:10 pm

Wayne S wrote:There's no way a Chief Exec would come in and say, I know, let's subdue the crowd. Absolutely no chance.

Standing can be sorted out to everyone's advantage, just move further back, switiching with the person NOT wanting to stand.

I can't see it either but if the club does go down that route surely the best time to protest against is when we know officially not on some unsubstantiated rumours.

We've kust got rid of one chief executive, should'nt we let the other one get his feet under the table and actually do something before attacking him??

And is it hard to believe that someone can support both rugby and football???

The standing issue is to some extent out of the club's hands. If thepolice and licensing authority start to fuss they will have no option but to do something.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:13 pm

Seemed an odd appointment from the start really.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:19 pm

Elwood Blues wrote:
Wayne S wrote:There's no way a Chief Exec would come in and say, I know, let's subdue the crowd. Absolutely no chance.

I can't see it either but if the club does go down that route surely the best time to protest against is when we know officially not on some unsubstantiated rumours.

We've kust got rid of one chief executive, should'nt we let the other one get his feet under the table and actually do something before attacking him??

And is it hard to believe that someone can support both rugby and football???

The standing issue is to some extent out of the club's hands. If thepolice and licensing authority start to fuss they will have no option but to do something.

Happening all over the country not just a CCFC thing. Im fed up with these job worths constantly trying to kill our atmo with there PC bullshit. If