Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

weird in the stadium tonight

Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:34 pm

in here now for stereo,s and it really seems weird. Ain't seen so many drunks in my life, except at the rugby. Stewards got their hands full. Perhaps they may appreciate some sensible footbal fans next year after seeing this lot. Lol

Re: weird in the stadium tonight

Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:42 pm

BigGwynram wrote:in here now for stereo,s and it really seems weird. Ain't seen so many drunks in my life, except at the rugby. Stewards got their hands full. Perhaps they may appreciate some sensible footbal fans next year after seeing this lot. Lol

i'm pissed off.

My missus is there, so she's got on the pitch before I did. :cry:

Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:50 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:in here now for stereo,s and it really seems weird. Ain't seen so many drunks in my life, except at the rugby. Stewards got their hands full. Perhaps they may appreciate some sensible footbal fans next year after seeing this lot. Lol

i'm pissed off.

:lol: :lol: :lol: and sa1 jack :o

Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:51 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

i'm pissed off.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:08 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

i'm pissed off.

:lol: :lol: :lol: and sa1 jack :o

Hope she's not on SA1 Jack or he's dead :lol:

Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:30 pm

Are you allowed to drink alcohol in the street nowadays? I know the odd fan walk to the ground with a can or a bottle but I was down Asda about 7pm and it was like a wino's convention.

There were people asleep on the roundabout after too much drink and sun. All very pleasant though, no problems apart from your standard valleys ladies in rugby shirts and cowboy hats making a FULL day of it.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:08 pm

wayne these are not ladies trust me i live here :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:25 pm

OFFICIAL MESSAGEBOARD WARNING TO GWYN FOR USE OF SILLY TERMINOLOGY (LOL).....

Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:18 am

You should see the mess down there this mornnig. Some dirty bastards ahave even shit on the car park at the CCS!

Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:39 am

:D Nice meeting you yesterday :D :ayatollah: