Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is There More Going On Than Meets The Eye.

Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:47 pm

With the lacklustre performance today and the body language of one or two players, is there more going on behind the scenes than meets the eye.

With NO investment at present and only the sales of season tickets to create revenue for the january transfer market, do you think we are not being told everything.

We are being led to believe that the season ticket money WILL go to the transfer kitty, but how will you feel if NO money is spent on players and we only get loan players in.

Is this money only going to be used to keep us afloat and in reality we are being led up the garden path.

I hope im wrong but it would not suprise me in the slightest.

Re: Is There More Going On Than Meets The Eye.

Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:50 pm

i blame jones we played a piss poor side and he,s scared to play 4 3 3 when where goin no where i think the same as you things arnt rosey down there

Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:53 pm

Nobby, PR has gambled big time and if we dont get investment in January, we are totally fucked, all season ticket money has already been spent I promise you on unpaid bills.
There is a bad atmosphere behind the scenes but thats down to Dave Jones to sort out.

Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:15 pm

Being at the game today a lot of fans seem to think all is not to well with the malaysians, there nothing conncrete, its because it has all gone very quite,

Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Nobby, PR has gambled big time and if we dont get investment in January, we are totally fucked, all season ticket money has already been spent I promise you on unpaid bills.
There is a bad atmosphere behind the scenes but thats down to Dave Jones to sort out.

Its a very worrying time mate, i hope we get new investment soon but at present its not looking good, hopefully we will sign at least 4 quality players in january to but i cant see that happening either.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:05 am

:ayatollah: