Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: EDL and WDL a massive failure

Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:47 pm

Muslims are not taking over the country, we are not going to have sharia law, they do not always 'get their own way'. that is just plain nonsense.

The EDL are telling people that is what is happening just to stir up hatred towards Muslims. it is just lies. they are targating asians !! there clueless

Please don't drag cardiff city into this wdl stuff as City have never been a racist club.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:10 pm

It's just like 30 years ago when the Nation Front and British Movement began recruiting at football matches. They never got a hold here because Cardiff is multi racial, has been at least a hundred years and the club has had always had some tasty black lads in their ranks, both on and off the field. Now the EDL are calling the 'Soul Crew' race traitors. I guess your doing something right when you upset the numpties like this.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:53 am

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/13 ... ing-hate-/

Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:00 am

Plot in the UK

The plotters returned to Britain and mulled over several ideas - one of which was to poison the beer at a football stadium. Another proposed targets included trains, pubs or nightclubs in Britain.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6153884.stm

Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:02 am

sullysoul wrote:Muslims are not taking over the country, we are not going to have sharia law, they do not always 'get their own way'. that is just plain nonsense.

The EDL are telling people that is what is happening just to stir up hatred towards Muslims. it is just lies. they are targating asians !! there clueless

Please don't drag cardiff city into this wdl stuff as City have never been a racist club.

Whos dragged Cardiff city into this?

Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:03 am

THE OPPRESSED wrote:It's just like 30 years ago when the Nation Front and British Movement began recruiting at football matches. They never got a hold here because Cardiff is multi racial, has been at least a hundred years and the club has had always had some tasty black lads in their ranks, both on and off the field. Now the EDL are calling the 'Soul Crew' race traitors. I guess your doing something right when you upset the numpties like this.

Its nothing like the NF, but the EDL is full of numpties I agree

Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:11 am

From what I can tell our man from barry has ! he was actively asking city lads to come to swansea!! then cardiff on saturday saying no jacks would come !! we don't want our club associated with the edl/wdl. I think on saturday you should of got the message.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:25 pm

asking people to go to swansea? i was not mate and yeh i told jacks not to come to cardiff

get your facts straight

Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:24 pm

casualsunited wrote:Plot in the UK

The plotters returned to Britain and mulled over several ideas - one of which was to poison the beer at a football stadium. Another proposed targets included trains, pubs or nightclubs in Britain.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6153884.stm

This is outrageous, we must stop this sort of thing, we must stand in the street and shour Allah is a paedo.

Oh, hold on. they only talked about it and they were banged up three years ago. Stand down lads.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:45 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
ninian 1 wrote:
Nuclear Blue wrote:What to demonstrate against extremism. So if i said i want to condemn the 7/7 attacks and 9/11 attacks!! would that make it RACIST ??

For some reason they only target Islamic extremism and not extremism from protestants, jews, catholics, hindus etc - of which there is loads.

Basically its an excuse to have a pop at people of muslim faith.

By the way 99.9% of muslim people would, if asked, condemn the 9/11 attacks.

Are Jews Hindus Catholics constantly trying to KILL us? No. Are these faiths trying to turn our nation into a Jewish Hindu Catholic state ? NO. Are the WDL/EDL targeting normal law abiding Muslims ? well i haven't heard they have.

it's a very small minority of muslims who are actually causing this problem and the EDL seem to want get rid of all them (eg no more mosques etc)

You say no other religions have tried to harm people, yet you are seemingly quick to forget the IRA and their acts of terrorism. Obiously though it's more forgivable because they're white ....

Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:51 pm

Any type of terrorism is the worst act of cowardice of all. The IRA had a purpose, not saying it was right it was not.

The fanatics of Islams only purpose is world domination and a Islamic world and they will never be talked down.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:58 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:Any type of terrorism is the worst act of cowardice of all. The IRA had a purpose, not saying it was right it was not.

The fanatics of Islams only purpose is world domination and a Islamic world and they will never be talked down.

Could you not argue that Britain's acts in Iraq are terrorism ? An illegal war, a false pretence for taking over etc. Your completely right that the muslim extremists are terrorists fighting an awful cause, all I'm arguing is that we shouldn't punish the rest of the muslim community and we shouldn't see a terrorist as any worse because of the colour of their skin etc. If they're evil, they're evil.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:06 pm

Boyo is A Bluebird wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:Any type of terrorism is the worst act of cowardice of all. The IRA had a purpose, not saying it was right it was not.

Could you not argue that Britain's acts in Iraq are terrorism ? An illegal war, a false pretence for taking over etc. Your completely right that the muslim extremists are terrorists fighting an awful cause, all I'm arguing is that we shouldn't punish the rest of the muslim community and we shouldn't see a terrorist as any worse because of the colour of their skin etc. If they're evil, they're evil.

Agreed. There is no answer, there will always be wars and terrorists.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:08 pm

This is very worrying, something must be done. What shall we do? shall we have a march somewhere? What can we shout? Will they go away if we shout loud enough? Where do they live? I read somewhere that 99.9% of Muslims are opposed to them as well, so how can we find them? - or shall we just take it out on all Muslims - and anyone who looks like they might be a Muslim?

Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:10 pm

joe_public wrote:

This is very worrying, something must be done. What shall we do? shall we have a march somewhere? What can we shout? Will they go away if we shout loud enough? Where do they live? I read somewhere that 99.9% of Muslims are opposed to them as well, so how can we find them? - or shall we just take it out on all Muslims - and anyone who looks like they might be a Muslim?

First of all take a Pill and sit down. Now about your panic attack, what shall we do, this time take it easy.

Go...

Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:13 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:
joe_public wrote:

First of all take a Pill and sit down. Now about your panic attack, what shall we do, this time take it easy.

Go...

yes, you're right, i haven't taken my pill today - some deep breathing as well i think - perhaps a bit of budhist meditation (they're not out to get us are they?)

Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:17 pm

the chants " allah ..allah ..who the f**k is allah ??"...are not exactly doing the EDL any good in their claims they are not against muslims , but just extreme muslims

that was heard , loud and clear , on saturday

I am afraid that whilst I am sure some of the edl are not racist planks and do genuinely want to bring about the removal of extreme islam from the uk ( dont we all ) when you have a group of people shouting that at a demo , it falls on deaf ears

Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:20 pm

Sludge wrote:the chants " allah ..allah ..who the f**k is allah ??"...are not exactly doing the EDL any good in their claims they are not against muslims , but just extreme muslims

that was heard , loud and clear , on saturday

I am afraid that whilst I am sure some of the edl are not racist planks and do genuinely want to bring about the removal of extreme islam from the uk ( dont we all ) when you have a group of people shouting that at a demo , it falls on deaf ears

Surely there must be something else they do - holding marches and shouting cant be their only plan - can it?

Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:36 pm

well done in showing that those racist morons are not welcome in Cardiff... :ayatollah:

that was one of the reasons why I always felt welcome at NP or Cardiff and became a City fan, as I have strong feelings about fascists and nazi-like braindeads....could never follow a club full of right wingers...

Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:30 am

same here

cardiff city being associated with that sort of group ?

no thanks

Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Riverside Jihad "no extremists in Cardiff"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUVVjgayFaY

Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:55 pm

https://www.mi5.gov.uk/output/the-inter ... -uk-1.html

a quote from the above article

"Last month the Lord Chancellor said that there were a total of 99 defendants awaiting trial in 34 cases. Of course the presumption of innocence applies and the law dictates that nothing must be said or done which might prejudice the right of a defendant to receive a fair trial. You will understand therefore that I can say no more on these matters.

What I can say is that today, my officers and the police are working to contend with some 200 groupings or networks, totalling over 1600 identified individuals (and there will be many we don't know) who are actively engaged in plotting, or facilitating, terrorist acts here and overseas. The extremists are motivated by a sense of grievance and injustice driven by their interpretation of the history between the West and the Muslim world. This view is shared, in some degree, by a far wider constituency. If the opinion polls conducted in the UK since July 2005 are only broadly accurate, over 100,000 of our citizens consider that the July 2005 attacks in London were justified."

In case anyone wonders why I got involved with this, instead of chatting shite on here, do some research, this is from MI5s own website. All those who know me know what im about, im no "fascist" and if anyone wants to call me one, come and see me on your own.

Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:24 pm

http://www.youtube.com/user/SoretaYuki# ... R9GWXsCw1M

Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:45 am

fact is the EDL and their puppets the WDL are made up of mostly racists looking for any excuse to stir up racial hatred.
They came to Cardiff thinking that Cardiff fans would support them but got the shock of their lives when the opposite was true.
Their assumption that all football fans would back them was a non starter at Cardiff.

Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:34 am

sad thing is that those who support organisations like EDL/WDL/NF/BNP/C18 just play in the hands of muslim extremists... so they find more supporters for their actions, and that causes a reaction on the other side again....

circle of violence or circle of hate has to be broken, otherwise it'll go worse and worse.

integration is the key, 99% of all muslims would condemn the 9/11 attacks or any extremist activities. they also laugh off super pc ideas, I remember the guy at my fav. curryhouse in canton (a chap from bangladesh) who couldnt understand the whole idea that his kids (muslims) would call chistmas "winter festival": "it's christmas, not winter festival...I call it christmas cos that's what it is. You don't call Ramadan "Starving month" do you? Why dont we all celebrate all our festive days together, christians and muslims?"

counldn't agree more

Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:21 pm

Hofmeister wrote: Why dont we all celebrate all our festive days together, christians and muslims?"

Because the leaders of these religions are worried about losing their followers to other religions. Start looking deeper into these religions and you will see they cannot live together.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:17 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Hofmeister wrote: Why dont we all celebrate all our festive days together, christians and muslims?"

Because the leaders of these religions are worried about losing their followers to other religions. Start looking deeper into these religions and you will see they cannot live together.

true mate

Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:17 pm

http://muslimsagainstcrusade.webs.com/

check these clowns

Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:20 pm

cardiffray wrote:http://muslimsagainstcrusade.webs.com/

check these clowns

See I think the EDL/WDL etc is a bad idea, but the people at the top of it arent racists, they have good intentions in my opinion, its just when you take a mob of footie lads onto the street it achieves f all and just turns into a rabble with racist people attaching themselves and those who just want to attack police