Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: EDL and WDL a massive failure

Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 am

why do people think that because we are not EDL we ares somehow mates of choudrey ??

hes a dangerous fool , I would love to see him locked up

its just if you use your loaf you will realise that the edl are not the answer

Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:22 am

Sludge wrote:why do people think that because we are not EDL we ares somehow mates of choudrey ??

there the only ones standing up to highlight the problem!!!!!!!!!

and for that they get labeled racists?

maybe you should use your loaf and give an alternative......................then see how you too get labelled and attacked

Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:23 am

Sludge wrote:why do people think that because we are not EDL we ares somehow mates of choudrey ??

sludge, i am not a member of the edl/wdl or any other group. i just want the right to protest againt terrorists without being labeled a racist.
the politicians are not doing anything about the situation so what do you propose we do?

Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:25 am

jamccfc wrote:
ninianboy1 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:What to demonstrate against extremism. So if i said i want to condemn the 7/7 attacks and 9/11 attacks!! would that make it RACIST ??

For some reason they only target Islamic extremism and not extremism from protestants, jews, catholics, hindus etc - of which there is loads.

Basically its an excuse to have a pop at people of muslim faith.

By the way 99.9% of muslim people would, if asked, condemn the 9/11 attacks.

there are good and bad people in all religions, but it is the fundamentalist muslims that are attacking our country and planning terrorists acts against any country that dares to stand up against them. france has been warned to expect many deaths because they are banning the burka.( which i agree with, no woman should be forced to wear it. the koran does not state that they must only the fundamentalists insist on it.)
i am an athiest, i have never attacked or abused anybody because of their faith. so why should we stand by and let choudry, hamza and co. publicly state that they will kill all non believers.
if they don't like the west why live here. f**k off to iran/iraq and live life to their faith and leave us to our way of life.

That pathetic little demo by the EDL cost the taxpayer £250,000 today. Wouldn't it be better to let the security forces use that money to target the extremists? Parading around Cardiff in St Georges flags - what the f**k is that going to archieve? Truth is many of those marchers use the extremist argument to have a pop at anyone who isn't white.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:26 am

HHB I am not talking trollope. We are obviously talking about 2 different attacks here.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:31 am

Bakedalasker wrote:HHB I am not talking trollope. We are obviously talking about 2 different attacks here.

ok m8........................end of day im frends with city and a few edl/wdl and i know that there not racist etc............and i was told by a sc lad it was just because there english!!! now edl days football is forgotten about and believe me thats hard to arrange but....... this is first time this has happened on this scale.........it was not english firms strutting round cardiff thinking they had a result..............it was not nazis etc if you want to see nazis look at the uaf and there political allies who voted for a war in iraq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:34 am

holyheadblues wrote:ninian boy as your on facebook m8 have a look to see your mutual friends :-)

There's probably quite a few people on there. Not sure what point you're trying to make here Holyheadblues :?:

Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:34 am

ninianboy, get your facts right. the cost of £250,000 was for the whole day.
rugby, protests,cricket were all policed and included in the costs.
if you are so against the edl/wdl why don't you protest. no you won't will you because you are all talk, no action and no idea of the solution to the ever increasing problem.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:39 am

Lawnmower wrote:
alfie sherwood wrote:
Dudders wrote:Great to see that the good people of Cardiff have made a stand against these racist twats and proved that racism is not welcome in our City. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agree :ayatollah:

Thick racist morons

90% of them NOT from the Cardiff area either.

I don't want the English bringing race hate to OUR streets.

Maybe they could hold a anti valleys rally and you could be at the front :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:42 am

ninianboy1 wrote:
holyheadblues wrote:ninian boy as your on facebook m8 have a look to see your mutual friends :-)

There's probably quite a few people on there. Not sure what point you're trying to make here Holyheadblues :?:

if the anti edl/wdl bollox on this forum is allowed to continue then i will show hypocrisy

Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:49 am

jamccfc wrote:ninianboy, get your facts right. the cost of £250,000 was for the whole day.
rugby, protests,cricket were all policed and included in the costs.
You are right - my mistake.

if you are so against the edl/wdl why don't you protest. no you won't will you because you are all talk, no action and no idea of the solution to the ever increasing problem.

Increasing problem? In my view our problems are not caused by a few muslims living in our communities but by Wales being so dependent on an indifferent London based government.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:01 am

I was trying to find out why the EDL do these Marches and i found a video of the EDL doing a Nazi salutes.

Why do they do this? You should be ashamed of yourselves!

Anyway heres the link to the vido on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mdwkJhGBBM&feature=related

Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:07 am

There's plenty of concrete evidence in the forms of video's and accounts which prove that the EDL are against Islam in general, and not just extremism or terrorism.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:16 am

Why do they do the Nazi Salutes?
Because they are disrispectful!

Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:16 am

DirtDevil wrote:There's plenty of concrete evidence in the forms of video's and accounts which prove that the EDL are against Islam in general, and not just extremism or terrorism.

concrete?.........yes there have been idiots who have been removed.. the main one been paul ray the ex leader!!!!!!!! as for nazi salutes a still shot of somebody singing? how many nazis would that show at ccs? and the jacks march please.................there c18..........................so just proves how warped they are

Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:31 am

A still shot of somebody singing? Stop kidding yourself will you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3ODgcICHtk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIoX0wpt7dU&feature=related <--- On this one it looks like only two pictures of someone singing the rest are Nazi Salutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZCDm-Ex7tE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBWoHdaoXpM&feature=related

Theres just a small section of clips of them doing the Nazi Salute.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:39 am

Holyheadblues you are a silly c**t who has been listening to Arrylad too much.

Do you really think he's all that? He's acts like f*cking mug, as is your organisation.

Let it go,seriously.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:34 am

Screw wrote:Holyheadblues you are a silly c**t who has been listening to Arrylad too much.

Do you really think he's all that? He's acts like f*cking mug, as is your organisation.

Let it go,seriously.

who u calling a c**t?............have i abused any one on here?...........and who is arrylad?..........fredom of speech or have i touched a nerve somewhere :-D...............................................f............hypocrites and where onto them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:27 am

Maybe they could hold a anti valleys rally and you could be at the front :ayatollah:[/quote]

FFS you've got a chip on your shoulder tonight.

If you read the rest of my stuff you'll see I'm on about English fans bussing in !

In my book 'The Valleys' are part of the 'Cardiff area' .

Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:00 am

I am not talking about the wdl here , thats for others to discuss

yesterday at cardiff central the edl were walked round the back of the station

they had about 25 there who were a mix of bristol and midlands

many many more police than them

there was a young fella there about 18 dressed in traditional arab costume of white robes

he might have been a student

who knows , he was doing no harm to anyone

the edl walked into the station and a woman from the edl who had two young kids with here shouted " muslim bomber " at him and as the edl walked past him they gave him racial abuse as well

thats well out of order I am sorry and you cant defend that

Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:37 am

the women with the kids, did the kids have multi coloured tops on? really bright??

if so they were the cardiff dancers off britians got tallent! seen them at the station at the time the edl arrived, they flagged down a taxi whilst having a few photos with everyone

Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:54 am

in the early 1980's the national front targetted football fans just like the edl and the wdl!

they are racist. fact is they are all thick as shit to lot of them it's like loyalist chelsea lads etc etc

ps everyone hates extremists inc the bnp edl taliban etc etc :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:57 am

Ben wrote:the women with the kids, did the kids have multi coloured tops on? really bright??

if so they were the cardiff dancers off britians got tallent! seen them at the station at the time the edl arrived, they flagged down a taxi whilst having a few photos with everyone

the kids with the women were in england tops , it was inside the station , at the back end where the taxi ranks are

I feel sorry for them having a mother who points to a bloke on his own and yells abuse at him

what a way to bring up your children

poor little kids will not be growing up making their own choices and opinions , it will be forced on them

Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:00 am

sullysoul wrote:in the early 1980's the national front targetted football fans just like the edl and the wdl!

they are racist. fact is they are all thick as shit to lot of them it's like loyalist chelsea lads etc etc

ps everyone hates extremists inc the bnp edl taliban etc etc :ayatollah:

too right , the taliban can piss right off , dont have to be edl to think that

didnt see any support for them yesterday within the cardiff people against the edl ????!!!

why is it people think if you dont support the edl you must be a supporters of muslims extremists ?

Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:11 am

ninianboy1 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:What to demonstrate against extremism. So if i said i want to condemn the 7/7 attacks and 9/11 attacks!! would that make it RACIST ??

For some reason they only target Islamic extremism and not extremism from protestants, jews, catholics, hindus etc - of which there is loads.

I think that figure is quite outstanding in its incorrectness.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:19 am

Dudders wrote:Great to see that the good people of Cardiff have made a stand against these racist twats and proved that racism is not welcome in our City. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Indeed

Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:40 am

Absolutely, proud of our city yesterday!

.......but there are still too many morons typing ill informed bollox whilst claiming to speak for the 'silent majority' of Cardiff and Cardiff City fans, I hope they'll get the message.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:26 pm

oh, instead of threatening me and chopsing off you should be thanking me. I brought you an exciting afternoon of shouting and trying to attack people, many of them english (the bristol ones i nearly had a fight with a few of them myself, clowns) if this demo wasnt on youd have had no-one to throw stuff at.

Simples

Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:03 pm

Casual just ignore them mate,they are not worth argueing with,i dont know what planet their on when they cant see what your standing for,they,l be sorry in years to come when their kids have got to grow up in a muslim extremist serciety,with no say whats happening in their own country,im not a racist but i am concerned about this shit government not doing enough about immagration,you should ask the dickheads running you down and calling you names what they think should be done to stop the extremists and overloading of our country,see what answers they come up with.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:26 pm

ninian 1 wrote:
Nuclear Blue wrote:What to demonstrate against extremism. So if i said i want to condemn the 7/7 attacks and 9/11 attacks!! would that make it RACIST ??

Are Jews Hindus Catholics constantly trying to KILL us? No. Are these faiths trying to turn our nation into a Jewish Hindu Catholic state ? NO. Are the WDL/EDL targeting normal law abiding Muslims ? well i haven't heard they have.