Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

EDL and WDL a massive failure

Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:55 pm

Great to see that the good people of Cardiff have made a stand against these racist twats and proved that racism is not welcome in our City. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: EDL and WDL a massive failure

Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:59 pm

How many EDL were there?

Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:07 pm

Dudders wrote:Great to see that the good people of Cardiff have made a stand against these racist twats and proved that racism is not welcome in our City. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agree :ayatollah:

Thick racist morons

Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:09 pm

alfie sherwood wrote:
Dudders wrote:Great to see that the good people of Cardiff have made a stand against these racist twats and proved that racism is not welcome in our City. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agree :ayatollah:

Thick racist morons

90% of them NOT from the Cardiff area either.

I don't want the English bringing race hate to OUR streets.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:15 pm

I think the edl will accept that was a poor turnout

200 or so

certainly didnt look any more than that

Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:18 pm

Sludge wrote:I think the edl will accept that was a poor turnout

200 or so

certainly didnt look any more than that

That must be a real disappointment for them. I will be interested to see what Casualunited got to say on this.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:29 pm

thats the official police figure , some say 150

Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:35 pm

HAHA 200 THATS NOT A DEMONSTRATION THATS A GET-TOGETHER,glad to see people in cardiff dont supports these fools,the funny thing is they think if you dont support them that you are in favour of extremism,quite ironic that they ar quite extreme themselves,extreme failures today though haha again.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:30 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

A bad point was that someone from Barry took a City flag there. :evil:

He has been spotted by a prominent member of the SC and his days down CCS should be numbered.

8-)

Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:34 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:

He has been spotted by a prominent member of the SC and his days down CCS should be numbered.

8-)

I thought the WDL organiser Jeff someone or other was from Barry. Maybe it was him.

Either way we don't want our club associated with neanderthals like EDL/WDL.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:35 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:

8-)

Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:57 pm

That's casualsunited ain't it? Wrote a book about his antics with the soul crew.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Well said Dudders, they are that thick they dont even realise how dull they sound. Sheep springs to mind, its the same as these clowns that latch onto Loyalism and they think its cool to follow Rangers and bless all things that is Northern Irish when they really aint got a clue of what is going on around them.

Well done the people of Cardiff, shame the EDL didnt take a f*cking good shoeing and chased out of the City.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:41 pm

The guy who is behind the marches (the same who posts on here?) I've been told was on the welsh news yesterday with his face painted with the flag of Owain Glyndwr so as not to be recognized.

The mind boggles.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:11 pm

Totally agree

Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:13 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:

8-)

I'm hoping we at Birmingham take a similar route. Obviously traditionally we've fought against the more right wing groups since the Zulu's formed but there's a few prats who think they can drag the name of us down by associating it with the EDL.

Fair play 8-)

Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:36 pm

maybe people should take a closer look at prominent people on here before throwing stones!!!!!!!!!!!!!! facebook is a marvelous thing and you can read peoples friends lists............................................... as for racists, the whole aim of today was to attack "english" people who where invited by there welsh friends to protest against the islamic extremists who say it is ok to bomb british citizens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so who are racist?

Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:40 pm

massive failure by edl today in cardiff

simple as that

200 ?

if that

Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:40 pm

I'm so proud that Cardiff sent the EDL back over the Severn bridge with their tails between their legs. We don't want their their filth here. Well done Cardiff!

Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:48 pm

well democracy won the day im proud to say.....................................................but they are not a facist group and look at the pics they used union flags and not st george flags to respect the country they was in.........................truthfully i saw no reason to demo in cardiff as ive heard of no islamist xtremists there....................... but i agree with what they say.....................................................................

Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:52 pm

holyheadblues wrote:well democracy won the day im proud to say.....................................................but they are not a facist group and look at the pics they used union flags and not st george flags to respect the country they was in.........................truthfully i saw no reason to demo in cardiff as ive heard of no islamist xtremists there....................... but i agree with what they say.....................................................................

there was a wolves st georges flag there

that didnt go down too well

Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:52 pm

What to demonstrate against extremism. So if i said i want to condemn the 7/7 attacks and 9/11 attacks!! would that make it RACIST ??

Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:56 pm

grow up you idiots.
i wasn't there but the protest was about extremist muslims attacking our country and getting good muslims to join them in their terrorist acts.
it was not a racist demo, even though sludge would tell you different.
i am no racist, i am a realist.
we need to join forces and protect our rights and those of the muslims who condemn the fundamentalists.
i have many muslim friends who are appalled by the actions of choudry and co. they are the real enemy not the people who stand up against them and highlight the problems that this country is facing.
before long there will be a civil war if we do not stop the extremists.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:What to demonstrate against extremism. So if i said i want to condemn the 7/7 attacks and 9/11 attacks!! would that make it RACIST ??

For some reason they only target Islamic extremism and not extremism from protestants, jews, catholics, hindus etc - of which there is loads.

Basically its an excuse to have a pop at people of muslim faith.

By the way 99.9% of muslim people would, if asked, condemn the 9/11 attacks.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:00 am

holyheadblues wrote:well democracy won the day im proud to say.....................................................but they are not a facist group and look at the pics they used union flags and not st george flags to respect the country they was in.........................truthfully i saw no reason to demo in cardiff as ive heard of no islamist xtremists there....................... but i agree with what they say.....................................................................

I was not there but I saw the march on TV and I saw the English flag displayed amongst the procession.

I had a note from a friend who witness the attack on the EDL from Cardiff fans who the EDL claim it to be soul crew. This SC reacted to some EDL guys taunting them with the English flag. Now I know these EDL were invited by their colleagues WDL and also it is not against the law to have an English flag displays in Wales but under the circumstances I personally felt it was a silly thing to do. You get the impression this was done to get a reaction......

Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:01 am

jamccfc wrote:grow up you idiots.
i wasn't there but the protest was about extremist muslims attacking our country and getting good muslims to join them in their terrorist acts.
it was not a racist demo, even though sludge would tell you different.
i am no racist, i am a realist.
we need to join forces and protect our rights and those of the muslims who condemn the fundamentalists.
i have many muslim friends who are appalled by the actions of choudry and co. they are the real enemy not the people who stand up against them and highlight the problems that this country is facing.
before long there will be a civil war if we do not stop the extremists.

I hate choudrey too

I dont think the edl are the way to go about defeating tossers like him

thats my opinion

Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:09 am

Bakedalasker wrote:

I was not there but I saw the march on TV and I saw the English flag displayed amongst the procession.

I had a note from a friend who witness the attack on the EDL from Cardiff fans who the EDL claim it to be soul crew. This SC reacted to some EDL guys taunting them with the English flag. Now I know these EDL were invited by their colleagues WDL and also it is not against the law to have an English flag displays in Wales but under the circumstances I personally felt it was a silly thing to do. You get the impression this was done to get a reaction......[/quote

the sc who carried out the attack told me so your talking trollop m8...............it was a mini bus with no flags................these marches have taken place in london, edinbourgh, brum, manchester, stoke etc and with wdl/edl/sdl/ together ................ they never took offence at people from other countries walking there streets...............so who is the tolerant ones?.............................

Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:09 am

ninianboy1 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:What to demonstrate against extremism. So if i said i want to condemn the 7/7 attacks and 9/11 attacks!! would that make it RACIST ??

For some reason they only target Islamic extremism and not extremism from protestants, jews, catholics, hindus etc - of which there is loads.

Basically its an excuse to have a pop at people of muslim faith.

By the way 99.9% of muslim people would, if asked, condemn the 9/11 attacks.

there are good and bad people in all religions, but it is the fundamentalist muslims that are attacking our country and planning terrorists acts against any country that dares to stand up against them. france has been warned to expect many deaths because they are banning the burka.( which i agree with, no woman should be forced to wear it. the koran does not state that they must only the fundamentalists insist on it.)
i am an athiest, i have never attacked or abused anybody because of their faith. so why should we stand by and let choudry, hamza and co. publicly state that they will kill all non believers.
if they don't like the west why live here. f**k off to iran/iraq and live life to their faith and leave us to our way of life.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:12 am

holyheadblues wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

I had a note from a friend who witness the attack on the EDL from Cardiff fans who the EDL claim it to be soul crew. This SC reacted to some EDL guys taunting them with the English flag. Now I know these EDL were invited by their colleagues WDL and also it is not against the law to have an English flag displays in Wales but under the circumstances I personally felt it was a silly thing to do. You get the impression this was done to get a reaction......[/quote

the sc who carried out the attack told me so your talking trollop m8...............it was a mini bus with no flags................these marches have taken place in london, edinbourgh, brum, manchester, stoke etc and with wdl/edl/sdl/ together ................ they never took offence at people from other countries walking there streets...............so who is the tolerant ones?.............................

Holyheadblues - take a look at this facebook page to see the type of people you're defending. They are thick racist scum.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/soul-crew ... 671?v=wall

Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 am

ninian boy as your on facebook m8 have a look to see your mutual friends :-)