Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy & Koumas OR Chopra & Ledley?......

Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:49 pm

We sell chops for 4.5m use money to get bellamy & 2 other players & use wages offered to Ledley to get Koumas?

Bellamy & Koumas match winners, will create extra revenue OR Chopra (inconsistant) & Ledley (grafter)?

Bellers & Koumas for me all day!!!!!!!!!! OPINIONS?

Re: Bellamy & Koumas OR Chopra & Ledley?......

Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:57 pm

Freddie Pethard wrote:We sell chops for 4.5m use money to get bellamy & 2 other players & use wages offered to Ledley to get Koumas?

Bellamy & Koumas match winners, will create extra revenue OR Chopra (inconsistant) & Ledley (grafter)?

Would prefer all four to be honest then we could all get pretty excited about next season.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:58 pm

NO GO THREAD!

Chop's aint going anywhere reagrdless of Ipswich offer. :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:51 pm

Bellamy and koumas for me with additional money gained for a holding midfield player !

But would rather all four if honest - competition for places is what we need but good competition not just numbers

Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Thats a good question

Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:58 pm

Chops is staying at the city and going nowhere!

Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:00 am

Freddie Pethard wrote:We sell chops for 4.5m use money to get bellamy & 2 other players & use wages offered to Ledley to get Koumas?

I would pick Bellamy and Chopra.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:18 pm

Koumas?? What the hell is all this Koumas talk for?

Hes barely kicked a ball in two seasons, hes past his best, lost his pace
and is injury prone.

I think Chops will go, McCormack will stay and if we get Bellamy we'll get about
30 games out of him.

Darren Pratley or Gary O'Neill (who appears out of favour at Boro)

We'll probably get a million for McPhail who we need to ship out

Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:22 pm

Why would you sell Mcphail? Are you off your head, he is a fantasic player. We need to hold on to him.

How do you know Koumas is past his best Taffy? Seen him play recently?

Gary O'Neal would be great.

:ayatollah:

Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:47 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:Why would you sell Mcphail? Are you off your head, he is a fantasic player. We need to hold on to him.

How do you know Koumas is past his best Taffy? Seen him play recently?

Gary O'Neal would be great.

:ayatollah:

McPhail is a fantastic player when he's allowed to sit back and spray the ball around.
But so would I be. When the pace of the game hots up and the boots start flying in
he disappears. He was pathetic against Blackpool, and most of Chopra's goals came
from the hard work of Jay not McPhail. Seriously, he is not strong enough for the big
games.

Koumas has hardly kicked a ball for two seasons and that says it all for me. People are
thinking he's going to come back here and do as well as last time. wont happen, and
he'd be yet another midfielder who doesnt work hard enough off the ball

Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:28 pm

chopra must stay, there's nothing wrong with our strikers the problems lie in midfield and centre back, chops and bothroyd are the best in the championship 'if it ain't broke don't fix it'