Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

aliens

Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:07 pm

how many believe in ufo an do you think the goverment of the world
have made contact with aliens?

Re: aliens

Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:14 pm

No, i think the goverments of the world have made them up, in order to disguise seceret weapons testing, over the decades.

Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:17 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:No, i think the goverments of the world have made them up, in order to disguise seceret weapons testing, over the decades.

but they have found wall paintings in caves from the cavemen times
rick i agree with you a lot of sightings are goverment testing weapons a good excuse an disguise

Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:18 pm

Definitely there has been contact with Aliens mostly in the USA where they almost certainly dictate policy.

If we look at the advancement of technology since 1947 (post the Roswell incident) then the case becomes overwhelming because within 20 years man had successfully travelled to the moon, held the micro-computer revolution and the decoded DNA.

Also there has been a massive change towards things like racism, sexism and poverty. It is hard to believe the ruling classes in the USA or UK would give up the natural order of things (as they see it) unless they were put under extreme pressure to do so.

I fully expect within 20 years the truth will come out.

Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:18 pm

I believe that we are not alone in the Universe. However, the intelligence that is out there is either far more advanced than us, or completely opposite and are only bacterial organisms? etc etc..... There's obviously the chance that life as we know it can be replicated elsewhere in the Galaxy - but for me everything must have started at the same time if the Big Bang theory is anything to go by? So, maybe it is us that are the far more advanced out here? But, then again, what about all the unexplained stories from places like Egypt, The Inca's etc .... and some unusual stories from the Bible suggesting life coming from the sky?

If anyone really wants a good good read, go get a book called Chariots of the Gods, I couldnt put it down til it was complete!!

Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:20 pm

Merlin wrote:I believe that we are not alone in the Universe. However, the intelligence that is out there is either far more advanced than us, or completely opposite and are only bacterial organisms? etc etc..... There's obviously the chance that life as we know it can be replicated elsewhere in the Galaxy - but for me everything must have started at the same time if the Big Bang theory is anything to go by? So, maybe it is us that are the far more advanced out here? But, then again, what about all the unexplained stories from places like Egypt, The Inca's etc .... and some unusual stories from the Bible suggesting life coming from the sky?

If anyone really wants a good good read, go get a book called Chariots of the Gods, I couldnt put it down til it was complete!!

I knew you'd read it, from the things you mentioned.

A brilliant book, really puts a different view on things.

Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:22 pm

Merlin wrote:I believe that we are not alone in the Universe. However, the intelligence that is out there is either far more advanced than us, or completely opposite and are only bacterial organisms? etc etc..... There's obviously the chance that life as we know it can be replicated elsewhere in the Galaxy - but for me everything must have started at the same time if the Big Bang theory is anything to go by? So, maybe it is us that are the far more advanced out here? But, then again, what about all the unexplained stories from places like Egypt, The Inca's etc .... and some unusual stories from the Bible suggesting life coming from the sky?

It is amazing that in different parts of the anicent world societies were building pyramids and seemed to have an understanding of astology.

Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:25 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

It is amazing that in different parts of the anicent world societies were building pyramids and seemed to have an understanding of astology.

how did they build these pyramids the engineering side of it was light years away from the tools they had
at that time till know

Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:30 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Definitely there has been contact with Aliens mostly in the USA where they almost certainly dictate policy.

If we look at the advancement of technology since 1947 (post the Roswell incident) then the case becomes overwhelming because within 20 years man had successfully travelled to the moon, held the micro-computer revolution and the decoded DNA.

Also there has been a massive change towards things like racism, sexism and poverty. It is hard to believe the ruling classes in the USA or UK would give up the natural order of things (as they see it) unless they were put under extreme pressure to do so.

I fully expect within 20 years the truth will come out.

i agree since the roswell incident we have come on leap an bounds ie computers, war planes ,
even how to make radiation safe to work with even the medical side has progressed so mush in the last 50 yeArs

Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:02 pm

Had a brilliant sighting here in the Forest of Dean - about 1979

Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:03 pm

Guys, have a look at "The greatest story ever denied" on You Tube and tell me what you think... also have a look at "moonrising" which is part 2 and is on disclose tv, this will open you eyes (you had to get me started on this subject) :D :D )
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:18 pm

marc did u ever watch that documentary about the moon landing
they reckon it never happened cant rem wat it was called now
but it was riveting

Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:45 pm

sleepers wrote:marc did u ever watch that documentary about the moon landing
they reckon it never happened cant rem wat it was called now
but it was riveting

The moon landing happened my friend, but the reason these documentaries came out, was because it was a "debunk". When they landed on the moon, they found structures and also a superior race already there.
The documentary you are referring to was a government attempt to confuse people. Let me explain!

When the Americans landed they realised that the dark side of the moon, which never faces the earth has these structures and also alien bases. If this was revealed to the general public we would have social meltdown and also all religions would be deemed false. The documentary was made as a decoy to put the thought in our minds that we never did actually land on the moon,this would be easier to swallow than the story of an ET life form that is already there.

Please watch the documentaries that I have mentioned and let me know what you think. I have researched the subject for a few years and am trying to keep things simple. I would appreciate your feedback once you have done so.

kind regards
Marc

Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:47 pm

I aint saying nutting :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:07 pm

Forestbluebirds wrote:Had a brilliant sighting here in the Forest of Dean - about 1979

What did you see mate? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:24 pm

the truth is out there :?

Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:47 pm

I also used to believe the Moon landings were fake, but changed my mind a few years back after watching a documentary, which featured Buzz Aldrin. One thing he said that really changed my mind about it, was when he said Apollo 11 was followed most of the way to the Moon by what can only be described as a UFO. I dont think he would have said something like that if the landings were fake. Also there is tv footage of Aldrin chinning a moon conspiracy theorist, which also adds to my belief that Aldrin is genuine in what he says.

I agree mostly with what Tony Williams says, but I dont personally believe any government will ever admit there is alien life and they have been in contact. I think there would be mass panic if that was ever publically exposed.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:59 pm

I suggest you read the link below. The, 'sons of God,' mentioned in Gen 6 are the fallen angels, those 1/3rd of the angelic host that were cast out of heaven when Lucifer (ie satan) was. Now referred to as demons, the Nephillim were this hybrid race on the Earth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim

StT.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:18 pm

For those of you interested in this subject - i would suggest a visit to your local book store or library to get this one......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chariots_of_the_Gods%3F

I promise you - you will be glued to the book if this is what tickles your fancy! ;)

Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:57 pm

I love hearing the different theories and personally, I think the best one is about us being a science experiment for another alien race. The Fourth Kind film is pretty good. Even though it claims to use real footage it is faked but it's still a good story.

I think it's naive to dismiss the existence of something else out there. How did we come to be as a species? Being created in a test tube by another race isn't any more far fetched than the idea God or a Big Bang created us is it?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a scientologist or any shit like that but we can't dismiss anything we know nothing about.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:07 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb0Ga30onEw ;)

Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:09 pm

And this; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IGTfjjJ ... re=related

Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:15 pm

And this; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh_nM4dr ... re=related :lol:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:22 pm

anyone who does not beleive should read eric von danikens chariots of the gods.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:25 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_von_D%C3%A4niken

Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:29 pm

also ive seen 3 and everytime with other people, also air force contacs who have seen.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:33 pm

I'll never say never, but with all the lack of tangible evidence on this planet, its hard to beleive. Surly one of these "flying Saucer's" would of crash landed, on land by now??? Having said that, one of my favorite dvd oldie's is "The day the earth stood still", the original one.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:36 pm

I regularilty take a ride in one of their pesky spaceships :lol: :lol: :lol: - hate the fuckers, them G forces play bollox with me :lol: :lol: :lol: