Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Boothroyd - Interesting news

Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:45 pm

Before anybody has a go at "un reliable source" this has come from my boss, a multi millionaire very keen on his footie and Blackpool mad.

Speaking to him today , he tells me that hes just come back from Marbella with a well known Blackpool player (who scored a free kick at Wembley) and they met 3 City players there, didnt know the other two but said they barely spoke to Jay much and were gutted about the final , where as Jay didnt seem that fussed and was laughing and joking with the Pool players and my guvner.

My boss said Jay wasnt bothered at all about losing, and he cudnt get him and his attitude.

Any thoughts .

Blackpool "still in hiding" Blues :ayatollah:

Re: Boothroyd - Interesting news

Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:51 pm

To be honest, it's gone. We all suffered but what's the point in dwelling on it? If I was in Marbella right now, the last thing I'd be thinking about would be the Playoff Final. Do that next season and before hols, but not on hols.

Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:53 pm

Maybe he cares maybe he doesnt but if he continues the form of last season then im happy

Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Before anybody has a go at "un reliable source" this has come from my boss, a multi millionaire very keen on his footie and Blackpool mad.

Speaking to him today , he tells me that hes just come back from Marbella with a well known Blackpool player (who scored a free kick at Wembley) and they met 3 City players there, didnt know the other two but said they barely spoke to Jay much and were gutted about the final , where as Jay didnt seem that fussed and was laughing and joking with the Pool players and my guvner.

My boss said Jay wasnt bothered at all about losing, and he cudnt get him and his attitude.

Any thoughts .

well thats full of shit mate to be honest. Cos Jay's on his way to LA?

so who ever told you that is speaking to a stunt double. :lol: Are you here to gloat? :thefinger:

Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:57 pm

the finals history. our players should all enjoy their hols and look foward to the new season

Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:06 pm

He did'nt seem that bothered about playing through the pain barrier in the final either, asking to come off after 8 minutes, pampered prima donna, should have gone through hell & back for the cause.

Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:10 pm

so when you go on holdiays with your family are you not going to enjoy yourself?

Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:14 pm

bluebirds over.... wrote:He did'nt seem that bothered about playing through the pain barrier in the final either, asking to come off after 8 minutes, pampered prima donna, should have gone through hell & back for the cause.

Yeah right - with a grade 2 tear!! come on - get a grip...................

Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:17 pm

youre entitled to your opinion - but 2 out of 3 players there were gutted , 1 wasnt , who do you want to go through next season with ?

and i saw pics of them so its not bullshit :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:19 pm

Howcome it says on his twitter then that he's in LA ? Is he lying to us all........ the basterd! :lol:

oh, and his friend Routledge is down the road in Vegas too? not sure if they went together - because they left at the same time.... ??

Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:58 pm

Who is this Boothroyd person you're all on about anyway? Adie?

Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:03 pm

Blackpool Blues wrote:Before anybody has a go at "un reliable source" this has come from my boss, a multi millionaire very keen on his footie and Blackpool mad.

Any thoughts .

They may have been talking to a boothroyd. Our striker is called Bothroyd. Different person.

To be fair he has played through a lot of pain most of the season. It is not his fault our manager failed to see what everyone else could see (at Doncaster away) that Etuhu is not a target man and never will be.

Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:10 pm

I was as gutted as anybody when we lost but will have a f*cking ball when I go away laughing smiling joking the whole 9 yds but when the season starts I will be as committed as the next fan,

Jay is not from Cardiff, nor a Cardiff Fan since he was 3 years old, He had a bad day at work went away on holidays and I will judge him on the pitch not on the beach next season

Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:16 pm

sack wrote:I was as gutted as anybody when we lost but will have a f*cking ball when I go away laughing smiling joking the whole 9 yds but when the season starts I will be as committed as the next fan,

Jay is not from Cardiff, nor a Cardiff Fan since he was 3 years old, He had a bad day at work went away on holidays and I will judge him on the pitch not on the beach next season

Excellent post. I would be more worried if he was moping about about the situation. However I do think it is bollocks.