Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WORLD CUP

Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:28 pm

A Professor has found after extensive research there are two sizes of penis amongst uk men. There are those which fall within the normal size range and those which are less than 2 inches whilst erect.
The Professor has appealed for help to continue his research.
Could all men in the UK with extremely small penises make themselves known over the next six weeks by flying a white flag with a red cross from their cars?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WORLD CUP

Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:32 pm

a woman goes to her GP, and opens here legs and a voice shouts c'mon england
GP says dont worry,
a lot of cunts are shouting that at the moment

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:02 pm

Whats up lad's are you a going to be bored over the summer????? ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:09 pm

no sam my adopted team SpainImage are going to be playing in every stage so i will have loads to watch
will be keeping a close eye on another teams first game too Image will be the most important game in englands history for years, its the decider for the group and its the first match :D

Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:13 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:no sam my adopted team SpainImage are going to be playing in every stage so i will have loads to watch
will be keeping a close eye on another teams first game too Image will be the most important game in englands history for years, its the decider for the group and its the first match :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

At least all this warm weather is giving you all a sence of humour!!!!! 8-) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: