Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

sorry, but i have just

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:28 pm

gone and bought my 1st ever egg chasing ticket for sat.
this may be a long shot but is anyone going?????

Re: sorry, but i have just

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:29 pm

nugent wrote:gone and bought my 1st ever egg chasing ticket for sat.

no

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:29 pm

nugent wrote:gone and bought my 1st ever egg chasing ticket for sat.

Never.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:30 pm

HA Ha Ha :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:31 pm

id rather play naked twister with george micheal and elton john

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Rather watch grass grow :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:32 pm

Make sure you get plenty of kip the night before. Rugby yawnion is a dire sport that's boring enough when it's a competitive game, but this is a meaningless friendly and Wales' only decent player ie. Shane Williams is out.

Oh, and you'll need your wits about you in town afterwards to dodge the wankers who'll punch anything in sight and try to piss on your leg and the fat slags who try and pull you and then vom all over the place.

Thank God I'll be staying up here and watching Harlequins RL v Crusaders on the telly on sunday instead! :P

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:33 pm

NO.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:33 pm

carlccfc wrote:no

Forever Blue wrote:Never.

very simple and straight to the point, and then...

Ben wrote:id rather play naked twister with george micheal and elton john

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:37 pm

its the missus it is. i cant stand it and am going to just get pissed

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:38 pm

never gonna last, kick her to "touch" now :D

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:42 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:Make sure you get plenty of kip the night before. Rugby yawnion is a dire sport that's boring enough when it's a competitive game, but this is a meaningless friendly and Wales' only decent player ie. Shane Williams is out.

Oh, and you'll need your wits about you in town afterwards to dodge the wankers who'll punch anything in sight and try to piss on your leg and the fat slags who try and pull you and then vom all over the place.

Thank God I'll be staying up here and watching Harlequins RL v Crusaders on the telly on sunday instead! :P

Lmfao :D

my missus (the egg chaser) just read that and said "you better tell those cardiff city idiots my kids can go to the game without having to worry about having a chair lobbed at their heads" :D :D :D :D
she is tamping you lot are slagging off her beloved sport

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:45 pm

Nugent, I'm going to go against all the other replys you've had on this topic and hope you enjoy the game, because I'm a Rugby nut, and to me (personal opinion) nothing tugs more on the heart strings as much as singing Mae Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau with 74,000 thousand of my country men.

ps... If we don't beat this depleted South Africa team (albeit a good one) then we never will :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:46 pm

hate chase the egg, its the only time desprate house wifes are let out of the house 6 times a year for the egg, none of them know the rules, none of them watch the whole game, they just go out to get pissed up and look for cock, wear anything red and look like slags, ohhh and don't forget them chavy cow girl hats, then wake up to thier pathetic lifes the next day nursing a hangover!

Im sure ive missed somthing out :D

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:49 pm

I like rugby and I saw Wales play South Africa in 2007.
Have a good time :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:53 pm

Ben wrote:hate chase the egg, its the only time desprate house wifes are let out of the house 6 times a year for the egg, none of them know the rules, none of them watch the whole game, they just go out to get pissed up and look for cock, wear anything red and look like slags, ohhh and don't forget them chavy cow girl hats, then wake up to thier pathetic lifes the next day nursing a hangover!

Im sure ive missed somthing out :D

lmao ben
my missus just said that "if your generalising , then cardiff city fans are the most ugliest bunch of knife weilding , rampaging bunch of thugs let out for the day"
this is funny as... she is biting like hell here :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:54 pm

knifes??? all mine were true statments and what everyone thinks :D

truth hurts see mate :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:59 pm

lol ben
cheers marc and billy.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:00 pm

f**k rugby, national sport of wales MY ARSE

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:02 pm

nugent wrote:lol ben
cheers marc and billy.

Please, its fish

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:03 pm

cheers fish lol

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:45 pm

I would rather spend the afternoon watching the Swans 2009/10 season highlights DVD, whilst beating myself around the head with a house brick. :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:48 pm

not a chance