Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

whos missed me

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:05 pm

due to work and fishing :D and mrs b taking over the 'puter for e bay havnt been on here a lot in last 2 days but i am always lurking around

:D :old:

Re: whos missed me

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:07 pm

Baz, you been speaking to one of the lads who plays cricket for Mount?

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:07 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:due to work and fishing :D and mrs b taking over the 'puter for e bay havnt been on here a lot in last 2 days but i am always lurking around

The taxi driver from Cumbria! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:09 pm

Jez wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:due to work and fishing :D and mrs b taking over the 'puter for e bay havnt been on here a lot in last 2 days but i am always lurking around

The taxi driver from Cumbria! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We'll all be tipping the driver from now on then, eh?

Says the former taxi driver :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:09 pm

to be honest baz didnt know you were missing :shock:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:10 pm

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:11 pm

I dont even know you but I missed you...

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:13 pm

baz my bitch :ayatollah: :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Goodshoes wrote:Baz, you been speaking to one of the lads who plays cricket for Mount?
yes alyn, trying to get him to join up

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:15 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Goodshoes wrote:Baz, you been speaking to one of the lads who plays cricket for Mount?
yes alyn, trying to get him to join up

Haha good luck. He will be down there tomorrow with us. Picking him up and meeting our Barmy Army around 6 at the ground

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:17 pm

so will i be :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: he got my number tell him to take the councils phone we can meet up, in fact we are in the pub before game

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:20 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Who the f*cking ell are you? Who the f*cking ell are you?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:26 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:so will i be :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: he got my number tell him to take the councils phone we can meet up, in fact we are in the pub before game

He's working until 5 as he's off on a stag doo to Magaluf next week so we will be at the ground around 6

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:56 pm

take it the missus is out then simon if your on here chatting and not doing the ironing or washing :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:36 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:

take it the missus is out then simon if your on here chatting and not doing the ironing or washing :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:40 pm

Baz I have used the pen everyday in work but it is close to running out of ink, got any refills :D :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:42 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Baz I have used the pen everyday in work but it is close to running out of ink, got any refills :D :ayatollah:
:o :o :o :o no :D