Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GILLINGHAM AWAY/ORIENT AWAY

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:47 pm

f*cking GREAT DAY,, F.A.CUP AN WE OFF TO GILLINGHAM HOW ROMANTIC!
WEATHER ...SNOW! 100 YOUNG 18 YEAR OLDS ON TRAIN ENLIGHT AT THE GILLS TOWN TO BE TOLD GAME IS OFF AN ITS MIDDAY ISH , WE DECIDE ORIENT V WEST BROM IS THE ONE? WE ARRIVE AT BRISBANE ROAD AN GAME HAS STARTED , WE PAY ON END WHERE ORIENT STAND BUT WE COULD SEE THERE LADS <BECAUSE OF WAY THEY WERE DRESSED> SAT ON OPPOSITE SIDE AN WEST BROW RIGHT DOWN BEHIND GOAL, WE GO STRAIGHT ON PITCH AN GAME IS HELD UP , WE HEAD FOR ORIENTS MOB AN WE CALL THEM ON , NO RESPONSE SO WE DECIDE TO GET INTO EM ,ALL THE WHILE WEST BROM FANS ARE CHANTING ALBION AGGRO ALBION AGGRO LOL WE DID CHANT CAARRRDIFF AN ORIENT WERE SO CONFUSED :lol: ORIENT DIDN OFFER MUCH AN WE BACKED EM OFF WITH FEW THAT STOOD HAVING CLIP, GAVVERS WERE SLOW OFF THE MARK BUT EVENTUALLY ROUNDED US UP AN DECIDED TO MARCH US UP ROUND BEHIND WEST BROM FANS WHO WERE CLAPPING US UNTIL WE LET OUT CHANT OF "SOUL CREW SOUL CREW" THEY THEN PELTED US WITH EVERYTHING THEY COULD LAY THERE HANDS ON ! WHY OH WHY DIDNT THEY LEAVE MATCH AN CONFRONT US BUT NOR DID ORIENT? NO WONDER WE THOUGHT WE WERE INVINCIBLE LOL
WANT THESE DAYS BACK SO BAD.... THINK I MAY BE STUCK IN TIME WARP? :old:

Re: GILLINGHAM AWAY/ORIENT AWAY

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:50 pm

I would LOVE to go back and sample them days :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:56 pm

GUYS THEY REALLY WERE QUALITY DAYS , I MET LOAD OF REAL GOOD FRIENDS BACK THEN AN STILL MATES TODAY , WE THE ELY TRENDIES USE TO BATTLE WITH THE DOCKS NEARLY EVERY WEEK , BUT OUR DIFFERENCES WERE PUT ASIDE AFTER WHILE AN WE WOULD JOIN FORCE AN DO THE FOOTBALL TOGETHER , <READ IN DAIRY OF SOUL CREW 1> LOVE THEM DAYS SO VERY MUCH - BUT IT WAS ALSO WHEN CLOTHES MEANT SOMETHING . :cry:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:31 pm

Ely Trendy, keep these Posts coming i love reading about what it was like back in the day as i was born in 93 (17 Years old) so have not witness anything like this.
Them day's really sound a brilliant time to support the almighty Cardiff and have a good laugh.
Wish i could turn back the clock so i could see what them days were like. :(

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:45 pm

They were the good days i was born about 25 years to late. Your right about the clothes mate soon as anything decent comes out it goes down hill very quick.. Stone Island and Burberry are two that come to mind chavs started to wear the cheap knockoffs and it's killed them both in my eyes.. On saying that some of the shadow project Stone Island is very nice..

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:54 pm

back in th 80's in maesteg it was almost a dresser free zone. it was me and about 12 jacks who were in2 the gear, all the rugger boys used to say we dressed like poofs, the scuffy clueless cunts. the maesteg jack dressers were good lads we stuck together all casuals together

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:12 pm

Went to Spurs V charlton that day, after game was called off. GUTTED when I heared all the stories.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:00 pm

And a certain person from Pontypool giving tony gotton a soulcrew calling card as we walked across his penalty area ,as they say
PRICELESS.
:lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:24 pm

I loved the 80s :boxing:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:40 pm

happy dayz m8