Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: is Steve Borley up to it

Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:21 pm

He got TG though, didn't have him 12 years ago.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:57 pm

Eddie May wrote:in 98-2000 he couldnt take the pressure, will he now and rem that was in the 4th division.
is he the right man, he let ridsdale get away with with murder ?

Eddie,
I actually thought SB did a decent job as chairman from 1998-2000
we won promotion and he gave Burrows all the tools to have a good crack at the next division
Burrows made some poor signings but that team - Leggy, Bowen, Young, Bonner, Nugent, Fowler etc - should never have been relegated

his one mistake was not changing the manager soon enough but Burrows was - still is - a very popular fugure with Cardiff fans

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:23 pm

how can u doubt sb ur off ur head :shock:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:53 pm

for fucks sake,what a rediculous thread,after all hes done for this club.grow the f**k up

Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:49 am

He crumbles under the slightest pressure!!! what a joke, he is a self made man that runs an extremely succesful business. Thought sort of person thrives under pressure. MR BORLEY I salute you , you have been the glue that keeps this club together for years, and I for one want you to know , I really appreciate your commitment to our club. Thankyou for all of your hard work. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :D :D :D :D

Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:06 am

undybluebird wrote:He crumbles under the slightest pressure!!! what a joke, he is a self made man that runs an extremely succesful business. Thought sort of person thrives under pressure. MR BORLEY I salute you , you have been the glue that keeps this club together for years, and I for one want you to know , I really appreciate your commitment to our club. Thankyou for all of your hard work. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :D :D :D :D

wise words

Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:56 am

Eddie May wrote:in 98-2000 he couldnt take the pressure, will he now and rem that was in the 4th division.
is he the right man, he let ridsdale get away with with murder ?

I believe he should be given a chance and lets get behind him :ayatollah: