Re: OH dear

Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:02 pm

yer we've seen them, thread further down about it matey

Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:10 pm

Chelsea Pensioners day out :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:27 pm

Sorry I can't work out who is who. Could someone tell me which side of the camera are Chelsea and which side are Cardiff?

Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:36 pm

chelsea left, cardiff right :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:44 pm

Ben wrote:chelsea left, cardiff right :ayatollah:

from above yeah , but on the ground Cardiff left and Chelsea right ! :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:06 pm

Looking at it, Chelsea seemed to have a handier mob.
Our lot looked to be mainly kids.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:58 pm

Anyone else know! on the ground i thought it was cardiff on the corner and to the right. and chelsea up the hill abit with lesser numbers ???

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:00 pm

yer im right the copper say's "they are running forward towards the chelsea 1.22

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:03 pm

Ben wrote:Anyone else know! on the ground i thought it was cardiff on the corner and to the right. and chelsea up the hill abit with lesser numbers ???

You cant miss the guy in the green trackie top. Thats Cardiff side

Chelsea have much more there

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:06 pm

argh right, ok cardiff are on the slight hill then. in that case there's alot of chelsea with bloody noses :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:07 pm

Ben wrote:argh right, ok cardiff are on the slight hill then. in that case there's alot of chelsea with bloody noses :lol:

Yeah that's it

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:09 pm

i got it the wrong way around because at 1.20 the copper filming says "cardiff fans pushing forwards to the chelsea" lol

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:11 pm

loads of them wipping thier noses LOL

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:27 pm

Ben wrote:i got it the wrong way around because at 1.20 the copper filming says "cardiff fans pushing forwards to the chelsea" lol

i think they were, if you look at the air one cardiff take a few steps back then come back at Chelsea who also back off

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:28 pm

chelsea left, cardiff right, and as i said before, they clashed in the street BEFORE the OB got there with there cameras, much worse than this............and f**k what you heard, it was tit for tat, but id say cardiffs lesser numbers(as there end of the connecting road was quickly blocked after about 200 got up on the kings rd) done better

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:32 pm

is JR the coward who runs up the the guy on the floor and boots him in the face?? then runs off like a gay boy?

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:38 pm

cunthunt wrote:chelsea left, cardiff right, and as i said before, they clashed in the street BEFORE the OB got there with there cameras, much worse than this............and f**k what you heard, it was tit for tat, but id say cardiffs lesser numbers(as there end of the connecting road was quickly blocked after about 200 got up on the kings rd) done better

Spot on

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:56 pm

ccfc younger lot done us proud against chelsea's famous faces :ayatollah: