Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Sweepstake - a few left to pay

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:21 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldc ... mates.html

http://www.monthehoops.co.uk/showthread.php?t=103805

http://www.easysweepstake.com/easyblog/ ... take-2010/

http://www.theofficesweep.co.uk/fifa-wo ... e-kit.html

Owain not sure if these are any good to you.......3rd one looks good :D :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:26 pm

Wayne S wrote:Owain, have a back up plan.

The websie crashed a minute before my draw and there is a screaming mob coming to my house. :shock:

No draw, no teams, what a nightmare.

I noticed! I replied to one of the other threads on there. It looks as if the site has gone over it's request limit. Either for the hour or for the day.
With a bit of luck it'll still have the data, but just can't show it at the moment. I'm not sure how it works though.

It was the only one of it's kind I could find strangely, and I still can't seem to find anything similar.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:27 pm

http://img.metro.co.uk/pdf/sweepstake_kit_2010.pdf

This one is from where premier 1 is doing his mini league :)

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:29 pm

might be worth booking a slot out of prime time say 11 or 12 less users then maybe ok if some cant stay up at least others will watch the draw

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:04 pm

Owain wrote:
Wayne S wrote:Owain, have a back up plan.

The websie crashed a minute before my draw and there is a screaming mob coming to my house. :shock:

No draw, no teams, what a nightmare.

I noticed! I replied to one of the other threads on there. It looks as if the site has gone over it's request limit. Either for the hour or for the day.
With a bit of luck it'll still have the data, but just can't show it at the moment. I'm not sure how it works though.

It was the only one of it's kind I could find strangely, and I still can't seem to find anything similar.

It's back up now and I drew bloody Brazil, what a nightmare. After it crashed I was hoping for a shit team so there was no problem. What a mare.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:07 pm

Wayne S wrote:It's back up now and I drew bloody Brazil, what a nightmare. After it crashed I was hoping for a shit team so there was no problem. What a mare.

Don't worry about it, it's all random and I'm sure everyone else knows that!

At least it's not Spain I suppose :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:08 pm

Owain wrote:
Wayne S wrote:It's back up now and I drew bloody Brazil, what a nightmare. After it crashed I was hoping for a shit team so there was no problem. What a mare.

Has the draw been done?

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:09 pm

chippy909 wrote:
Owain wrote:

Has the draw been done?

Nah not this one yet, Wayne did one for ccmb earlier.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:16 pm

how many left to pay now owain ?

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:23 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:how many left to pay now owain ?

4 left, but none have been online today I don't think

What day do we think would be better for the draw? I cant imagine fri/sat is ideal, so would Sun/Mon night be better? (If people can wait that long!)

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:24 pm

Owain wrote:
The Premier 1 wrote:how many left to pay now owain ?

4 left, but none have been online today I don't think

What day do we think would be better for the draw? I cant imagine fri/sat is ideal, so would Sun/Mon night be better? (If people can wait that long!)

Monday about 5pm? :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:46 pm

so how will this draw take place Owain??? and seen as im the only female can i stick my hand in 1st please ;) :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:51 pm

hughesygirl wrote:so how will this draw take place Owain??? and seen as im the only female can i stick my hand in 1st please ;) :lol: :lol:

It'll all be done automatically on the easysweepstake.com website.

Assuming no technical problems, I choose a time and date, put everyone's names in and it draws the names and teams at random.

You can watch the draw live on the website, then it gives you a list of the results

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:57 pm

Owain wrote:
hughesygirl wrote:so how will this draw take place Owain??? and seen as im the only female can i stick my hand in 1st please ;) :lol: :lol:

It'll all be done automatically on the easysweepstake.com website.

Assuming no technical problems, I choose a time and date, put everyone's names in and it draws the names and teams at random.

You can watch the draw live on the website, then it gives you a list of the results

Oh excellent....well done Owain :D :D yes just let us know what website and what time & day ur doing it, i would however be happy if its not drawn too early, by time the kids have a bath and tea etc......hope u understand :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:59 pm

Draw it early :lol: Im out in the evining

about 5,6ish? :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:04 pm

chippy909 wrote:Draw it early :lol: Im out in the evining

your saying that on purpose now aint you Mr Chippy :cry: :cry: Did you find me after in the pic we had done at City for the Malaysians??????/ the one who was standing right next you :D :D :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:07 pm

hughesygirl wrote:
chippy909 wrote:Draw it early :lol: Im out in the evining

your saying that on purpose now aint you Mr Chippy :cry: :cry: Did you find me after in the pic we had done at City for the Malaysians??????/ the one who was standing right next you :D :D :lol:

yh i saw it in the echo. Nice big picture :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:18 pm

iv paid im in :wav:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:20 pm

Im coming off the bench as it were and paying my £5 in the morning :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:29 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:Im coming off the bench as it were and paying my £5 in the morning :ayatollah:

Oh so its you who's holding us up is it????? c'mon Martyn move ur arse :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:34 pm

hughesygirl wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:Im coming off the bench as it were and paying my £5 in the morning :ayatollah:

Oh so its you who's holding us up is it????? c'mon Martyn move ur arse :lol: :lol:

My Peter Ridsdale course of accounting dont finish til tomorrow so Im waiting for a release of funds ! :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:44 pm

im def in owain just waiting for funds 2 go into paypal should be able to send it tomorrow i hope :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:58 pm

dean wrote:im def in owain just waiting for funds 2 go into paypal should be able to send it tomorrow i hope :ayatollah:

Cheers mate, no probs

Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:09 am

Let me know how the draw goes Owain as I gotta do one for the official forum as well

Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:24 am

Im paid so Hughsey , hush up ! :lol:

Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:01 am

Martyn1963 wrote:Im paid so Hughsey , hush up ! :lol:

Good lad Martyn ......see with a bit of nagging and you pay up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:03 am

hughesygirl wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:Im paid so Hughsey , hush up ! :lol:

Good lad Martyn ......see with a bit of nagging and you pay up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nothing to do with u :lol: , and have a look at your scrabble on fb coz theres a game waitin for u .

Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:23 am

awww Martyn why didnt you sen me a pm on fb......i would have played you last nite , right i will get on there later and have a good go, by the way are you good at scrabble? :roll: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:27 am

hughesygirl wrote:awww Martyn why didnt you sen me a pm on fb......i would have played you last nite , right i will get on there later and have a good go, by the way are you good at scrabble? :roll: :lol: :lol:

Im crap and everybody beats me :lol: I very rarely get over 300 but Im inproving I think :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:05 am

just a suggestion but why not draw it manualy at the cricket tonight?