Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sweepstake - a few left to pay

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:33 am

Ok I think we're almost sorted now.

I don't think there's much point doing the draw over the weekend as there'll be less people on here.

It'll probably be either Sunday or Monday night I think, but I shall let you all know beforehand

Re: Sweepstake - a few left to pay

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:39 am

Come on guys hurry and pay .......i want to see what losing team im gonna get :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:40 am

hughesygirl wrote:Come on guys hurry and pay .......i want to see what losing team im gonna get :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

England and your totally dis-owned :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:45 am

Martyn1963 wrote:
hughesygirl wrote:Come on guys hurry and pay .......i want to see what losing team im gonna get :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

England and your totally dis-owned :lol:

Martyn thats just going to be my luck.........so owain if i get england then i know its a fix ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:26 pm

The 'Other' board have now paid up and the draw is at 9pm tonight. A nice group of fans on that site, I always knew it. ;)

When is the draw planned for Owain?

Have you tried that sweepstake site yet, it did the job but the animation is flawed and slow.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:52 pm

sorted, been away for a few days so not been online since sunday , apart from several failed attempts to access the forum from my mobile

Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:13 pm

your gonna have to pull me out, I know its only a fiver but funds are tight :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:33 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:your gonna have to pull me out, I know its only a fiver but funds are tight :lol:

Up to you mate, I'm sure I can find someone else to replace you if that's what you want? :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:41 pm

Owain wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:your gonna have to pull me out, I know its only a fiver but funds are tight :lol:

Up to you mate, I'm sure I can find someone else to replace you if that's what you want? :ayatollah:

yeah may aswell pass it on mate :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:08 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
Owain wrote:

yeah may aswell pass it on mate :ayatollah:

If you want, I can send a fiver to Owain via paypal for you, just buy me pint if you're in London for a game sometime. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:17 pm

Marc wrote:If you want, I can send a fiver to Owain via paypal for you, just buy me pint if you're in London for a game sometime. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ok nice one mate :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:21 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
Marc wrote:If you want, I can send a fiver to Owain via paypal for you, just buy me pint if you're in London for a game sometime. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

As long as you give him the fiver back if you win the £100 :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:23 pm

ELY BOY wrote:f**k you Fish :lol:

haha :lol:

nice gesture though! how about any of the others on the list? :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:25 pm

sorry didnt see it :lol:
you going to the cricket tomorrow?

Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:26 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:

Done mate :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:31 pm

Marc wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:

Done mate :ayatollah:

nice, cheers :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:59 pm

ELY BOY wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:

sorry didnt see it :lol:
you going to the cricket tomorrow?

I may be going to the cricket mate yeah. Depends what time I can get out of work and finish the gym :ayatollah:

if you do see you there :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:03 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Nice one Fishy! Watch out for Cathedral Road after 9pm :lol:

:lol: its an emotional moment when someone leaves merthyr tydfil

(mr. deeds airport sceane)

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:29 pm

Owain, in case you want to see how the draw works, here's the link to a draw at 9pm.

http://www.easysweepstake.com/draw_anim ... =157&m=519

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:35 pm

Wayne S wrote:Owain, in case you want to see how the draw works, here's the link to a draw at 9pm.

http://www.easysweepstake.com/draw_anim ... =157&m=519

I saw the 6pm one and was quite impressed. Once most have paid up I'll set up the draw :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:57 pm

yes come on Owain.......im really eager now :D :D

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:01 pm

hughesygirl wrote:yes come on Owain.......im really eager now :D :D

I don't think the one's left have been on today, so probably haven't picked up my message.

I'll wait until tomorrow before offering the places to others.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:07 pm

Owain wrote:
hughesygirl wrote:yes come on Owain.......im really eager now :D :D

I don't think the one's left have been on today, so probably haven't picked up my message.

I'll wait until tomorrow before offering the places to others.

Are they on FB???? i will hound them big time ;) :lol: give me there names Owain....im so good at nagging, men just dont have a clue :P :P :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:09 pm

Why not do the draw now and give the ones whos not payed numbers.. and if they drop out give the number to someone else?

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:10 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Why not do the draw now and give the ones whos not payed numbers.. and if they drop out give the number to someone else?

I like it Billy ....yes Owain lets do that.........so my team is???????????????????????????? :lol: :lol: Only playing :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:13 pm

Because if someone gets north korea then they won't send the money :lol:

Judging by the problems Wayne is having with the ccmb sweepstake using the same site it looks like it might be an idea to leave it for a while anyway.
It seems to have crashed.
I'll see what happens to the site tonight, and if not we'll have to do it another way

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:16 pm

cant be done kipper
what if the 3 names left not paid for are the both korea's and honduras would you hand a fiver over ?

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:17 pm

Owain wrote:Because if someone gets north korea then they won't send the money :lol:

Judging by the problems Wayne is having with the ccmb sweepstake using the same site it looks like it might be an idea to leave it for a while anyway.
It seems to have crashed.
I'll see what happens to the site tonight, and if not we'll have to do it another way

good point!

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:19 pm

Owain, thanks very much for setting all this up for us, It's probably a pain in the arse with payments etc :lol: :lol:
So again Cheers (ps..any chance of Brazil ;) ) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:20 pm

Owain, have a back up plan.

The websie crashed a minute before my draw and there is a screaming mob coming to my house. :shock:

No draw, no teams, what a nightmare.