Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Check this out.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:35 am

I don't know if you have heard, recent EU legislation changes the Freedom of Information Act. It gives you access to speed camera offences registered within the last twelve months and placed on a freely accessible website.

Every time your car goes even over a mile or so over the speed limit, it is registered and placed on the database. They only send a ticket if you are 10% or more over, or (and here is the rub..) if you receive over 20 near misses! Including those average speed cams!

You can now check how many you have against your car's registered number.

Click on the link below.

http://www.i-database.co.uk/index1.php

Re: Check this out.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:49 am

nice one! was wondering for a second how the f**k my cars been in cornwall :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:06 am

Is this cosha? Just put my car reg in and it's told me I was speeding in cambridgeshire on the 28 May, I was no where near there on that day!

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:19 am

Splottoman wrote:Is this cosha? Just put my car reg in and it's told me I was speeding in cambridgeshire on the 28 May, I was no where near there on that day!

:lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:58 am

absolute twaddle,my car was apparently logged in dublin on may 28th when the f*cking thing was in north wales that day.its never been to dublin

Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:06 pm

i think it is itime to trim the herd

Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:13 pm

Amazing, cant ever remember being in Birmingham on the 28 May but the evidence is there in the picture.