Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

what would you do?

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:08 pm

At this moment in time, I'm looking out of the window watching the building site which is directly opposite me being robbed, and they are making a right racket (look like gypos), sthil saws etc are being used at midnight (they're either mad or stupid). I work for a living and hate spongers, but for the life of me I could never call the Old Bill. Would You???

Re: what would you do?

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:10 pm

Im looking out my window over a river not a car in sight and it's utter bliss :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:11 pm

Depends if it was my site being robbed or not. if not, probably not, because they're usless cunts in situations like that and it'd end up causing more hastle than it was worth (repercussions from gypos etc).

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:12 pm

Ohh what would i do. Go and help them see if there is anything worth while there :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:15 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:Im looking out my window over a river not a car in sight and it's utter bliss :ayatollah:

I wish I could say the same!, even now they are cutting up something and making a hell of a noise! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
I wish i was back in Wales :D :D

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:16 pm

:lol: :lol: Go ask them to keep the noise down :D

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:18 pm

CCFC1990 wrote::lol: :lol: Go ask them to keep the noise down :D

I would, but I'm quite fond of my kneecaps :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:20 pm

:lol: :lol: They might be nice gypos who have feelings :lol:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:21 pm

CCFC1990 wrote::lol: :lol: They might be nice gypos who have feelings :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'd give you a million if one existed

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:22 pm

Well can you sort of think to yourself that could be your parents, families or even your building and then phone the police???? go on you have to do the right thing, these people could rob ur grandparents....what would you do then???????????????????????????

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:24 pm

CCFC1990, I don't think I'll take the chance to find out if they have feelings!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:26 pm

:lol: :lol: I'm with you mate im my luck they would be horrible fuckers.. If you ring the police by the time they get there they would be long gone.. The OB are a joke in this country..

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:46 pm

hughesygirl wrote:Well can you sort of think to yourself that could be your parents, families or even your building and then phone the police???? go on you have to do the right thing, these people could rob ur grandparents....what would you do then???????????????????????????

Hi Hughesygirl, I know you are right in what you are saying, but I just can't phone the OB, goes against everything, if they were robbing a house (stealing from taxpaying people) then that would be different. (I hope you understand where I'm coming from) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:32 am

Marc wrote:
hughesygirl wrote:Well can you sort of think to yourself that could be your parents, families or even your building and then phone the police???? go on you have to do the right thing, these people could rob ur grandparents....what would you do then???????????????????????????

Hi Hughesygirl, I know you are right in what you are saying, but I just can't phone the OB, goes against everything, if they were robbing a house (stealing from taxpaying people) then that would be different. (I hope you understand where I'm coming from) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No probs Marc hope they didnt keep you awake all night though ;) ;) :ayatollah: