Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: the dvd they all been talking about

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:14 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:18ish seconds with the flat cap on.

I see him. Those two in particular must be stupid. They are so going down with their history. High profile because of Macintyre and so clear on there. So clear that you can hear the polie saying their name!!

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:16 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:18ish seconds with the flat cap on.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:19 pm

He is very clever..Did you see him throw a punch or a missile? On the Macintyre thing you never seen him do anything wrong just loads of stories.. I wouldn't be surprised if he get off..

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:21 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:He is very clever..Did you see him throw a punch or a missile? On the Macintyre thing you never seen him do anything wrong just loads of stories.. I wouldn't be surprised if he get off..

you can be done for affray though ( I think)

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:23 pm

You would think he will have the book thrown at him, you never know tho.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:27 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:You would think he will have the book thrown at him, you never know tho.

no I know what you are saying. The law moves in mysterious ways!

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:32 pm

mariner looks like the french resistance in the escape to victory film :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:19 am

Fair play, a lot of others would have backed out or just stood behind police in that situation.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:59 am

Haaaahh!!! Milwall,i love it.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:40 am

Cant believe how far the overhead can zoom in and how clear the footage is.

Thanks Premier1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:47 am

check the ground footage and u slow it down on 18 secs u can see Marriner running across the road and kick the bloke laying on the ground , he's soooooooo nicked for that ! :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:04 am

The Premier 1 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph5qeytaRH8

back up

I maybe stupid here, but for me it says YouTube unavailable, am I doing something wrong?

second one to follow in a bit

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:12 am

CCFC1990 wrote:..........He is very clever..........

:D

We really do have a very different opinion on what is deemed clever in a civilised society.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:23 am

was abit dissapointed with the videos, all the talk of what went on etc just a little scuffle

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:10 am

How did they arrest so many based on that footage - it was clear but the number of actual kicks/punches stuff thrown that was seen on it was minimal - a lot of milling around - was it worse previous to this ?

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:49 am

Do we know these links have been posted on ccmb? anyone can access that

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:04 am

there's no need to be secretive about, let the whole world see them, everyone wants to see them

not as if your getting anyone into trouble, its police footage they've had it and examined it and im sure they got the names and address's etc

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:08 am

they aint kicking my back door in :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:15 am

There are 9 Videos in total.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:23 am

lets see them then :D

what harm will it do? the police have had it for months and know who's who and who did what, i can see no reason to upload them

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:28 am

Ben wrote:lets see them then :D

what harm will it do? the police have had it for months and know who's who and who did what, i can see no reason to upload them

I think its the time it takes , Prem 1 said it tok him 2 hours last night just for these 2 :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:12 am

arghh i get you, give it to me and ill do it in work , have it all done in a few hours, i can also burn loads of discs for people :lol: £2 each with all money going to HELP FOR HEROS :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:23 am

Ben wrote:arghh i get you, give it to me and ill do it in work , have it all done in a few hours, i can also burn loads of discs for people :lol: £2 each with all money going to HELP FOR HEROS :ayatollah:

looking at the vid I think the best charity should be the Chelsea Pensioners :old:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:39 am

sorry to say lads but i think its game over for a'lot of the guys on the video,
I know football trouble is not the norm nowadays thats why it still holds a fascinstion to many people who used to,partake in it.

not passing any judgment either way,cant condem or condone.
Have been in situations as have many on here,regret a few,but jesus an adrenaline rush like you never had in your life.
Cardiff fans in general are not football hooligans
They just can't walk away lol if its offered its very rarely declined whatever the odds .

The police have got the best firm in the country ,no question , if you dable
Init now the odds are really stacked in they're favour with the technology they have at there disposal.
Still many will make that split second decision and say FUCKIT LETS HAVE IT.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:00 pm

Are the links still available to watch, i cant access the links from work and wanna watch them when i get home about 5.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:10 pm

Thnaks for that, great footage

Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:25 pm

My opinion is names of chelsea lot shud not be used on here nor shud the video be on you tube.
its the coppers jobs to get names for the lads involved. putting it on you tube does their job
for them. city fans will get named off now cos some grass will see them on you tube

Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:37 pm

taffyapple wrote:My opinion is names of chelsea lot shud not be used on here nor shud the video be on you tube.
its the coppers jobs to get names for the lads involved. putting it on you tube does their job
for them. city fans will get named off now cos some grass will see them on you tube

this is the official Police prosecution video and is going to be broadcast by the BBC on Crimewatch anyway on the 15th . The coppers already know the names and the faces they want !

Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:38 pm

taffyapple wrote:My opinion is names of chelsea lot shud not be used on here nor shud the video be on you tube.

MATE its the police's footage !! they have it since the day !!its been leaked out, it being on you tube makes no diffrence! they've allready identified people and started kicking in doors

Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:45 pm

Not surprisingly I don't know any of the individuals in the footage.

But if I did, I'd inform the Police straight away.

Here's hoping loads get locked up and banned for many years.