Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: the dvd they all been talking about

Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:47 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Not surprisingly I don't know any of the individuals in the footage.

But if I did, I'd inform the Police straight away.

Here's hoping loads get locked up and banned for many years.

You f*cking prick

Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:47 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Not surprisingly I don't know any of the individuals in the footage.

ur boring

Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:48 pm

Somone ban this wanker, all he dooes is wind people up and cause shit! the guys a c**t, comes from wankys board to snip constantly, id hate to know him personally, boring c**t

Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:50 pm

Claude I for 1 think that the trouble makers should come to order too but as a tax payer with not much respect for the Police why make their job easier ? They dont help me at work so make the fuckers earn their pay ! :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:53 pm

For someone who finds it all so disgusting, in a perverse way you're very strangely attracted to this site and topic :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:07 pm

Are the links still available to watch, i cant access the links from work and wanna watch them when i get home about 5.

links still working

Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:58 pm

taffyapple wrote:My opinion is names of chelsea lot shud not be used on here nor shud the video be on you tube.
its the coppers jobs to get names for the lads involved. putting it on you tube does their job
for them. city fans will get named off now cos some grass will see them on you tube

Agreed mate

I dont care if its police video and its going to be on crimewatch, the person who uploaded these are just bringing it to a wider audience and increasing the chances of lads involved getting caught.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:55 pm

the links are still working

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:57 pm

claude you are out of order

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:45 pm

Eddie May wrote:No no names please :ayatollah:
and claude cut it out your well out of order.

I agree with not naming names on this dvd, it is something that the police own it but they do not know all the names.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:10 pm

Glad to see that this thread has returned.

The abuse was expected, and predicted. The name calling shows a lack of intelligence but it goes way over my head.

I'll stick to my principles although would be interested to hear a reasoned debate as to why these sad individuals in the footage should not be named and dealt with according to the law.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:15 pm

the thread never went anywhere claude you did

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:20 pm

Indeed I did and couldn't find it on my return.

Strange that others had the same problem, but never mind.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:22 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Glad to see that this thread has returned.

The abuse was expected, and predicted. The name calling shows a lack of intelligence but it goes way over my head.

I'll stick to my principles although would be interested to hear a reasoned debate as to why these sad individuals in the footage should not be named and dealt with according to the law.

Nobody was upset Claude at your opinion of those in the footage but were upset at some of the remarks you made, which unlike last night I do not wish to get into a row with you about.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:23 pm

Can we just stop it all now lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah: lets all just get along :D :D

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:24 pm

What remarks are/were people upset at?

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:27 pm

Claude Blue wrote:What remarks are/were people upset at?

The one that you made in the your first post ' cue the abuse from the apologists '

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:29 pm

Which was proved correct.

I await your apology.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:31 pm

Lads this is just going to go around in circles, neither agree so just agree to disagree, although Claude you seem to thrive on posts like this.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:33 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Which was proved correct.

I await your apology.

You said it to provoke the reaction you eventually got cause I believe without that remark you would not have had any abuse as this board allows posters to have their opinion without resorting to abuse.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:39 pm

Claude most of your post are there to get a reaction out of people and you seem to enjoy trying to belittle other fans.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:42 pm

So you keep saying Carl.

Sadly, if you deviate from the norm on this board you end up being verbally abused.

You clearly have a problem with my comment and have stated that it's upset others. Strangely, no one else has objected, only you!!

I've asked for an intelligent debate on this subject matter. I wrongly presumed that you would be capable of such a debate but keep hiding behind one comment of mine that you have perversely taken offence to.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:43 pm

Where have i "belittled" other members of this board?

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Claude your 1st comment just was sniping at everyone. 98% agree with most things you said about the fighting is pathetic and i agree.

Lets end this argument and move on.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:48 pm

've asked for an intelligent debate on this subject matter. I wrongly presumed that you would be capable of such a debate

That's quite belittling comment IMO

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:48 pm

Come on lads it's getting boring now

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:51 pm

Owain wrote:Come on lads it's getting boring now

I 2nd that :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:20 pm

I really dont know were i stand in this.
Im not a hooligan lets get that straight . But i have been involved in disturbances in the past .
An im sure by watching these videos you can feel the Buzz you get when you know that every man has got your back .
the adraneline involved is imense.
However i dont like cardiff city f.c being associated with hooligans.
I dont want them at our club. but they are . and to be honest in my opoinion thats what makes our club special .
We are traditional and extremely passionate and thats why teams want to play us .
The banter and the buzz you can only find at certain clubs and we are one of them.
People on here like Claude are saying bang them up and throw away the key, they are still our fans.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:48 pm

Good post :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:30 am

Why watch the video knowing the content if you weren't just a little bit curious of who did who that day ?