Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

And they reckon football trouble is dead

Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:07 pm

I saw the Dvd earlier on today woth my mate of Chelsea away, f**k me it went off big time, toe to toe it was. The copy we had was from the Met so it was aimed at the Chelsea lot but from what I saw today Chelsea were game as f**k. Didnt show Cardiff doing a lot maybe SWP have got that Dvd :lol: . Even tho I was at the game I went up in the car with the family so went straight to the game and straight home. Butheard it went off, but didnt think it was at the level I saw today.

Re: And they reckon football trouble is dead

Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:08 pm

Ystrad Bluebird wrote:I saw the Dvd earlier on today woth my mate of Chelsea away, f**k me it went off big time, toe to toe it was. The copy we had was from the Met so it was aimed at the Chelsea lot but from what I saw today Chelsea were game as f**k. Didnt show Cardiff doing a lot maybe SWP have got that Dvd :lol: . Even tho I was at the game I went up in the car with the family so went straight to the game and straight home. Butheard it went off, but didnt think it was at the level I saw today.

can i see it :ayatollah:

Re: And they reckon football trouble is dead

Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:13 pm

chippy909 wrote:
Ystrad Bluebird wrote:I saw the Dvd earlier on today woth my mate of Chelsea away, f**k me it went off big time, toe to toe it was. The copy we had was from the Met so it was aimed at the Chelsea lot but from what I saw today Chelsea were game as f**k. Didnt show Cardiff doing a lot maybe SWP have got that Dvd :lol: . Even tho I was at the game I went up in the car with the family so went straight to the game and straight home. Butheard it went off, but didnt think it was at the level I saw today.

can i see it :ayatollah:

My mate have got it now. Sorry :ayatollah: