Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cracking Answer!

Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:04 pm

This was an Question/Answer given in a exam :lol: :lol:

Question.

First, We postulate that if souls exist, then they must have some mass. If they do, then a mole of souls can also have a mass. So, at what rate are souls moving into hell and at what rate are souls leaving? I think we can safely assume that once a soul gets to hell, it will not leave.

Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for souls entering hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Some of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, then you will go to hell. Since there are more than one of these religions and people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all people and souls go to hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in hell to increase exponentially.

Now, we look at the rate of change in volume in hell. Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in hell to stay the same, the ratio of the mass of souls and volume needs to stay constant. Two options exist:

1. If hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter hell, then the temperature and pressure in hell will increase until all hell breaks loose.
2. If hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until hell freezes over.

Answer.

So which is it? If we accept the quote given to me by Theresa Manyan during 6th Form, "that it will be a cold night in hell before I sleep with you" and take into account the fact that I still have NOT succeeded in having sexual relations with her, then Option 2 cannot be true...Thus, hell is exothermic.

He was the only one to get an A+

Re: Cracking Answer!

Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:36 pm

ya lost me mate :shock:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:57 pm

Rob, I think I'm lost myself :D

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:19 pm

my brain dont work like it used to ;)

Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:17 am

rob wrote:my brain dont work like it used to ;)

side effects of to much wanking rob :D :old:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:21 am

milly44 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:56 am

milly44 wrote:

So does that mean we all have to start doing it to understand this thread ?!?!?!?!?!?

;)

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:16 am

Marc wrote:This was an Question/Answer given in a exam :lol: :lol:

Question.

First, We postulate that if souls exist, then they must have some mass. If they do, then a mole of souls can also have a mass. So, at what rate are souls moving into hell and at what rate are souls leaving? I think we can safely assume that once a soul gets to hell, it will not leave.

Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for souls entering hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Some of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, then you will go to hell. Since there are more than one of these religions and people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all people and souls go to hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in hell to increase exponentially.

Now, we look at the rate of change in volume in hell. Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in hell to stay the same, the ratio of the mass of souls and volume needs to stay constant. Two options exist:

1. If hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter hell, then the temperature and pressure in hell will increase until all hell breaks loose.
2. If hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until hell freezes over.

Answer.

So which is it? If we accept the quote given to me by Theresa Manyan during 6th Form, "that it will be a cold night in hell before I sleep with you" and take into account the fact that I still have NOT succeeded in having sexual relations with her, then Option 2 cannot be true...Thus, hell is exothermic.

Hell is discribed as a place full of fire so when added to the exponential increasee in souls entering hell surely Option 1 is the correct answer? The fact that Theresa Manyan hasn't dropped her nickers yet is not here nor there because if Marc persists enough she will one day and change the whole dynamics of the question.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:43 am

So what you're trying to say is that Chopra's shot should have gone in off the bar rather than go over after hitting the bar? :D

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:12 am

Zabier wrote:So what you're trying to say is that Chopra's shot should have gone in off the bar rather than go over after hitting the bar? :D

He could be Zab but of course the equation would then have to factor in the Quantum physics effect of gravity on a projectile which is launched by a firing mechanism which is either on fire or not, that would of course depend on which part of the season we are in.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:45 am

In the realm of quantum physics, observing something actually influences the physical processes taking place. Light waves act like particles and particles act like waves (called wave particle duality). Matter can go from one spot to another without moving through the intervening space (called quantum tunnelling). Information moves instantly across vast distances. In fact, in quantum mechanics we discover that the entire universe is actually a series of probabilities. Fortunately, it breaks down when dealing with large objects, as demonstrated by the Schroedinger's Cat thought experiment.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:35 pm

rob wrote:In the realm of quantum physics, observing something actually influences the physical processes taking place. Light waves act like particles and particles act like waves (called wave particle duality). Matter can go from one spot to another without moving through the intervening space (called quantum tunnelling). Information moves instantly across vast distances. In fact, in quantum mechanics we discover that the entire universe is actually a series of probabilities. Fortunately, it breaks down when dealing with large objects, as demonstrated by the Schroedinger's Cat thought experiment.

It's a shame really if Chopra's effort had only been at the Sub-Atomic level it would probably gone in.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:29 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Marc wrote:This was an Question/Answer given in a exam :lol: :lol:

Question.

Answer.

Hell is discribed as a place full of fire so when added to the exponential increasee in souls entering hell surely Option 1 is the correct answer? <B>The fact that Theresa Manyan hasn't dropped her nickers yet is not here nor there because if Marc persists enough she will one day and change the whole dynamics of the question. </B>

I'm glad someone has faith in me Tony! :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: