Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Outside the CCS saturday

Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:15 pm

Will have a table, beers , smoke the lot, feck going in, we can stay outside in the park and listen :ayatollah:

Re: Outside the CCS saturday

Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:24 pm

Ben wrote:Will have a table, beers , smoke the lot, feck going in, we can stay outside in the park and listen :ayatollah:

3 years ago I went to pick up the missus and kids from Take That at the Millstad.Standing outside they sounded very good.Last year the girls stayed at home and I went with the wife instead. :lol: :lol: :old:

And before you lot ask,Yes,they were good :old:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:24 pm

Ben for some reason thats just a soooooooooooo mad idea :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: might be worth a try though :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:27 pm

i picked up somone people from take that in town before, bloody hell never seen so many MILFS and chicks in one place and i was in my car, they all wanted to go for a ride

and in my car :D :lol:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:38 pm

Ben wrote:i picked up somone people from take that in town before, bloody hell never seen so many MILFS and chicks in one place and i was in my car, they all wanted to go for a ride

and in my car :D :lol:

I was with the wife and I had birds chatting me up in front of her.

Next year I`m going on my own ;)

Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:41 pm

no next time we'll go togther!!

i tell you as sad as it is TAKE THAT i reckon it would be a pussy fest! and town afterwards too :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

"were all on a puss fest la la la la" :D :lol:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:46 pm

Ben wrote:no next time we'll go togther!!

i tell you as sad as it is TAKE THAT i reckon it would be a pussy fest! and town afterwards too :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

"were all on a puss fest la la la la" :D :lol:

It`s wall to wall muff :D

Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:43 pm

Ben wrote:Will have a table, beers , smoke the lot, feck going in, we can stay outside in the park and listen :ayatollah:

Still tickets left Ben --go on...you know you want to...........