Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

foa Carl / Annis

Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:16 pm

What happened to all the little (or not so little) debts that were run up.

ie
The programme printers
that company in skewen
The Park and Ride

Shine Catering, I thought they were winding us up

???????????????????????????????????????????

Re: foa Carl / Annis

Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:16 pm

robbo wrote:What happened to all the little (or not so little) debts that were run up.

ie
The programme printers
that company in skewen
The Park and Ride

TG met most of them about 5 weeks ago and agreed a deal with them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
robbo wrote:What happened to all the little (or not so little) debts that were run up.

ie
The programme printers
that company in skewen
The Park and Ride

TG met most of them about 5 weeks ago and agreed a deal with them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Are they to be paid in full or a deal of ?p in the £?

Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:20 pm

They've all been given Ridsdale's home address and a baseball bat.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:18 pm

its all good news then

onwards and upwards

Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:23 pm

Shine Catering Equipment supply Eurest Catering Services & Compas Plc Worldwide with their Equipment. I work for both, and I know that they have a very good working relationship with them. Would seem silly if shine were to try and pull the plug on the club after Compas just shelled out £3million for the Bar & Catering contract. :roll:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:28 pm

robbo wrote:its all good news then

onwards and upwards

Bob I can tell you that West Wales Print the company from Skewen actually sent bailiffs to the club when PR was there and they started removing items from the club shop, the staff panicked called PR he came down to the shop, asked the bailiffs to stop removing the gear and paid them in full there and then. but paid £4,000 more than the original bill because of costs etc. A total of £11,000.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:58 pm

carlccfc wrote:

onwards and upwards

Bob I can tell you that West Wales Print the company from Skewen actually sent bailiffs to the club when PR was there and they started removing items from the club shop, the staff panicked called PR he came down to the shop, asked the bailiffs to stop removing the gear and paid them in full there and then. but paid £4,000 more than the original bill because of costs etc. A total of £11,000.[/quote

Did the bailiffs take any of Annis's books or had the Riddler removed them by then?

Should have let them take as much egg merchandise as they wanted!

Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:00 pm

davids wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

onwards and upwards

Bob I can tell you that West Wales Print the company from Skewen actually sent bailiffs to the club when PR was there and they started removing items from the club shop, the staff panicked called PR he came down to the shop, asked the bailiffs to stop removing the gear and paid them in full there and then. but paid £4,000 more than the original bill because of costs etc. A total of £11,000.[/quote

Did the bailiffs take any of Annis's books or had the Riddler removed them by then?

they were removing the merchandise that WWP had out in there

Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:01 pm

davids wrote:

:lol: :lol:

"Take the pale blue and pink half"