Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mars Bars supporting England

Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:45 pm

So i am officially boycotting them..........not that i would have eaten one anyway, they're only for fatties. Stick ur Mars bars up ur arse and stick England up ur arse!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Mars Bars supporting England

Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:47 pm

Ditto!

Except I am a fatty so I do eat them!

Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:47 pm

makes me sick, i take great pleasure in telling shop owners what i think of them and what country we are in.

i was in a pub in ammanford last weekend, made this very point about mars bars, and the guy behind the bar, he said dont worry we put gloves on take of the wrappers and serve them without a wrapper. and when someone asked for one that is excactly what he did :lol:

A.B.E.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:57 pm

It's just a bar of chocolate and a sponsorship deal. Come on Saddles England represent the league that we play in, get behind the boys. :D

Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:57 pm

i think its blown way out of poportion . and frankly its just sad .

Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:00 pm

Thing is I now live in Chepstow and it's bloody full of English! When I first moved up here I couldn't believe there was a lad walking around with a Bristol shitty shirt on!
I was at a part last year and I was talking to a bloke who was welsh had the welsh scarf in his car and to my astonishment he was going on about Bristol rovers what's that all about? I have seen him down the city since so maybe he has changed his team after I took the piss outof him! Anyway spare a thought for us on the frontline defending the borders!!!

Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:02 pm

Come on Blazing Saddles - Where has all your positivity gone - You are just going to have to listen to mine now through the World Cup

Come on the England - Believe ;)

Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:15 pm

always like snickers more.

Don't eat snickers or Mars usually as they are just crap for you.

If I did eat them then a wrapper wouldn't put me off.

Still get cans Carlsberg if they are on the cheap even with England football packaging. Carlsberg ain't the greatest anyway so don't usually drink it.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:55 pm

lucozade sport is the same!

Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:02 pm

and Kit Kats and Pringles too , off my shopping list :lol:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:05 pm

Stopped eating sweets and chocolate 2 months ago, time to get fit again! f**k em all! Lots of companies supporting England!

Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:29 pm

taking things a bit to far lads

Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:36 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

f**k the sweets my money would be on Argentina if i were a betting man ;)

Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:01 pm

just been in asda and they got f*cking england SALAD BAGS!!!