Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

parc y scarlets ... Wales v Luxembourg

Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:03 pm

Thinking of going for the Wales v Luxembourg friendly on the 11th August. Is the ground a far walk from llanelli train station? if so any regular busses run from the town center up towards that way?
:ayatollah:

Re: parc y scarlets ... Wales v Luxembourg

Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:08 pm

There is a race meeting at Ffos Las on Tuesday 10th August for those going down.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:11 pm

ive applied for sex with my missus on the 11th august :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:21 am

Why do the Welsh FA continue to take matches down to the egg chasing ground when we have 3 football grounds that can stage these games. I will never watch Wales at a club rugby ground especially at Llanelli. Welsh FA wake up and play our games at football stadiums.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:31 am

Ebbw Blue wrote:Why do the Welsh FA continue to take matches down to the egg chasing ground when we have 3 football grounds that can stage these games. I will never watch Wales at a club rugby ground especially at Llanelli. Welsh FA wake up and play our games at football stadiums.

Well said. Rugby has fucked football over the years thanks to a succession of games teachers and the media. As far as i'm concerned Wales should play the massive games at the Mill Stad (England, Germany etc), the majority of the rest should be played at our ground with the rest being played in Wrexham. Under 21s should be played at places like Bangor, Rhyl, Aberystwyth, Newtown, Carmarthen and Newport.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:24 pm

Don't forget the Liberty ;)