Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Love it

Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:19 am

Myself with Bankies captain Gary Lynn after winning the League Cup last night :ayatollah:

Re: Love it

Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:23 am

I think we were linked with Gary Lynn on football rumours.... ;)

Seriously well done and you have at least one more trophy than the Bluebirds :cry:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:33 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I think we were linked with Gary Lynn on football rumours.... ;)

Seriously well done and you have at least one more trophy than the Bluebirds :cry:

It's a trophy for all of us mate :lol:

Gary did say that he would open talks if we could offer £20k a week....................

Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:38 am

PtB wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:I think we were linked with Gary Lynn on football rumours.... ;)

Gary did say that he would open talks if we could offer £20k a week....................

He must be gutted the Riddler has gone.... :lol:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:40 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
PtB wrote:

He must be gutted the Riddler has gone.... :lol:

Yeah, but he'll be the only one :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:25 am

Real football :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:51 am

Oi P - :lol: :lol: :lol: looking at your eyes you sure you didnt drink the contents of that cup before the pic was taken! :o

Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:09 pm

PtB wrote:Image
Myself with Bankies captain Gary Lynn after winning the League Cup last night :ayatollah:

Superb photo and WELL DONE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:14 pm

Jez wrote:Oi P - :lol: :lol: :lol: looking at your eyes you sure you didnt drink the contents of that cup before the pic was taken! :o

Did you see the ones on facebook of me and my brother? I look posessed!!!! :o

Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:43 pm

great result for the bankies,looks like you been on the breezers again.mon the bankies

Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:24 pm

evans wrote:great result for the bankies,looks like you been on the breezers again.mon the bankies

Here, I only had one.

Before 12, was rat arsed by kick off never mind full time. :ayatollah: