Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Burnley going for it .

Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:00 am

Burnley have already signed Iwelumo from Wolves and Marney from Hull and have had an offer for Maynard at Brizzle C rejected , on the down side they look like losing Flethcher to Wolves :ayatollah:

Re: Burnley going for it .

Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:24 am

Martyn1963 wrote:Burnley have already signed Iwelumo from Wolves and Marney from Hull and have had an offer for Maynard at Brizzle C rejected , on the down side they look like losing Flethcher to Wolves :ayatollah:

On the plus side they have para payments on the downside they have Brian Laws :lol:

Overall I think we can discount them as serious challengers.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:53 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:Burnley have already signed Iwelumo from Wolves and Marney from Hull and have had an offer for Maynard at Brizzle C rejected , on the down side they look like losing Flethcher to Wolves :ayatollah:

On the plus side they have para payments on the downside they have Brian Laws :lol:

but they got the mighty Thommo-hawk up front ! :lol:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:10 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:

but they got the mighty Thommo-hawk up front ! :lol:

OOppps I forgot about that :lol:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:18 pm

Yeah, Burnley will be mid-table mediocrity. Might push for the playoffs if they make the right signings. Laws is a bigger bottler than Jones though.