Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"TG and THE MALAYSIANS"

Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:44 am

TG will be in the very near future meeting a few members from this Forum.
Thanks to Carl, who keeps in regular contact with him and keeps him updated and off course our selves. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
TG has also been reading this Forum daily :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: "TG and THE MALAYSIANS"

Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:45 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: TG DO THE AYATOLLAH :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:46 am

I met him during his pre match walkabout before 1 of the games last season and he did in a way remind me of Sam coz he told me to " keep the faith " when questioned about his future involvement ! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:41 am

TG adalah Bluebird :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:44 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hi TG. :D

Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:01 am

Now I know he visits this board I better start brushing my teeth. :D

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:25 am

I wonder if TG has posted on here?

Is he Blazing Saddles?

Was he TNT?

Perhaps he joined in the anti- Ridsdale posts!

What did he make of the monkey facing thread?

Please raise these points at the meeting.

:lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:27 am

davids wrote:I wonder if TG has posted on here?

Is he Blazing Saddles?

Was he TNT?

Perhaps he joined in the anti- Ridsdale posts!

What did he make of the monkey facing thread?

Please raise these points at the meeting.

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

Hello TG.
Nothing but good words have been said about him on here :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:53 am

If Tg does read this as stated then "Thankyou" for making the crucial investment into our club and please look after it!

Welcome to Wales - Oh and p.s. can you move the Canton & family stands around :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:39 pm

Has he requested a DVD From a cup match :lol:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:00 pm

When does he want to meet the Chipmister :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

TG seems like a nice guy. When is he coming over next? :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:12 pm

He must be the Malaysian logging on to my website then!!

Told you it was interesting

Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:49 pm

I think he should avoid meeting members off this forum! It might put him off leading the club when he realises how mentally insane the mass of support is! :D

Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:59 pm

i am not insane and shall be fetching the sex thread back soon :lol:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:04 pm

Jez wrote:If Tg does read this as stated then "Thankyou" for making the crucial investment into our club and please look after it!

Welcome to Wales - Oh and p.s. can you move the Canton & family stands around :lol: :lol: :lol:

You might laugh about this, but this could very well, actually make alot of difference - if we can make a 12th man with the voices of the CCS, then we wouldn't need to buy a player........

We can all keep our seasons tickets in the same area - just switch the stands around PLEASE TG! :ayatollah:

The atmosphere would probably DOUBLE with the canton in the other end! There is plenty of segregation to prevent any problems during games! Come on TG/Borley - you know it makes sense!!!

I hope ANNIS feeds this back to Steve. :?:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:07 pm

Merlin wrote:
Jez wrote:If Tg does read this as stated then "Thankyou" for making the crucial investment into our club and please look after it!

You might laugh about this, but this could very well, actually make alot of difference - if we can make a 12th man with the voices of the CCS, then we wouldn't need to buy a player........

We can all keep our seasons tickets in the same area - just switch the stands around PLEASE TG! :ayatollah:

The atmosphere would probably DOUBLE with the canton in the other end! There is plenty of segregation to prevent any problems during games! Come on TG/Borley - you know it makes sense!!!

(I am not laughing about this!!!)
BELIEVE ME I WAS DEADLY SERIOUS WHEN I WROTE IT NO PISS TAKE - I THOUGHT IF HE READ THIS FORUM IT WAS A GOOD OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE HIM AWARE OF WHAT THE FANS WOULD LOVE TO HAPPEN WITH BOTH ENDS - MUTUALLY

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:14 pm

Jez wrote:
Merlin wrote:

(I am not laughing about this!!!)
BELIEVE ME I WAS DEADLY SERIOUS WHEN I WROTE IT NO PISS TAKE - I THOUGHT IF HE READ THIS FORUM IT WAS A GOOD OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE HIM AWARE OF WHAT THE FANS WOULD LOVE TO HAPPEN WITH BOTH ENDS - MUTUALLY

the reason i said "you might laugh about this was because of the 3 laughing smillies you put at the end!! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:18 pm

Yes please swap the two ends around TG.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:26 pm

Merlin thas cos i am a happy clappy kinda person :D ask any of them :lol:

I think it would be a massive making in that stadium if this was to take effect and then TG & the Malaysians would get to hear the true voice of the Bloobirds week in week out and not at hotpotch chosen matches.

IMO this decision has cost BIG time in the move from Ninian Park to CCS - BUT it could be rectified and the sooner the better

SO.......................................................................

TG COME SUPPORT THE BOYS AND MAKE SOME NOISE,
MOVE THE CANTON AND FAMILY ROUND AND BRING GREAT JOYS

Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:32 pm

Merlin wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: make it happen please TG/Borley....and a big thank you to Borley...... for the hard work put in.... to get TG and the malaysians....living the dream :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: