Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FOREST IN FOR WHITTS

Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:33 am

OK, so its only in the Mirror so probably rubbish, but they say that Forest are lining up a £2million offer for Peter Whittingham.

Why would he want to go there?? Surely if he was to leave in the summer he would be off to a team in the Premiership.

Story here:
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Tr ... 44927.html

Re: FOREST IN FOR WHITTS

Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:42 am

They bid for him start of the season.
Suppose it depends what they could offer us and him

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:37 am

Would be bad business to get rid of him let alone to a possible division rival.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:15 am

Depends how he feels about loyalty , ambition and personal gain coz I doubt if Forest can offer him a better crack at promotion than we can so its down to money . Ambition then that must be moving to a Premier League team and not a Championship rival I would think , also its not the 1st time Forest have tried this is it ? Plus u watch them try to get 1 or 2 from Swansea aswell pre season . :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:19 am

£2 million? £2 f*cking million? £2 f*cking million I ask you? :lol: :lol: :lol: Piss takers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:55 am

ihatealiens wrote:£2 million? £2 f*cking million? £2 f*cking million I ask you? :lol: :lol: :lol: Piss takers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Out of contract next summer.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:00 am

When this came up before in 2008 it was alleged that Whits & his Mrs are from the Midlands area and would like to move back there.