Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO CARLCCFC!!!

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:09 pm

Carl, any whispers from tg + co that we can do a deal with the egg chasers and send them back to the arms park?? because lets be honest, their fans don,t like being at the cc stad and they must be losing money through the turnstiles and we certainly don,t want them at our stadium????

Re: FAO CARLCCFC!!!

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:12 pm

I heard that they will be going back.. The bloke who told me is an ospreys fan so i don't know how reliable his information is :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:16 pm

They want out as fast as possible, but they have signed a 20 year lease.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:23 pm

Would be very surprised if Cardiff RFC went back to the Arms Park, Isn't there some big financial incentive between both clubs on the continued sharing of the stadium?? but must admit, the attendances for the Blues games have been shocking. :o

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:24 pm

From what ive read we got the better half of the agreement in this and although I wish they didnt have all the shitty signs around the stadium if it helps with running costs and means we can have one extra player in a season I can live with it.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:25 pm

cityone wrote:Carl, any whispers from tg + co that we can do a deal with the egg chasers and send them back to the arms park?? because lets be honest, their fans don,t like being at the cc stad and they must be losing money through the turnstiles and we certainly don,t want them at our stadium????

There are no plans at this time for the egg to go back from where they came, unfortunately.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:28 pm

It costs them on average about 40k a game. We charge them for everything, taking our post down,putting theirs up,taking theirs down putting ours back up. We take the piss apparently :lol:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:39 pm

carlccfc wrote:
cityone wrote:Carl, any whispers from tg + co that we can do a deal with the egg chasers and send them back to the arms park?? because lets be honest, their fans don,t like being at the cc stad and they must be losing money through the turnstiles and we certainly don,t want them at our stadium????

There are no plans at this time for the egg to go back from where they came, unfortunately.

pity.... :lol: