Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

When are we paying bill ?

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:54 pm

We need to get the embargo lifted and prepare a squad capable of finishing top 2 before all the other clubs steal a march.

Re: When are we paying bill ?

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:02 pm

dorsetblue wrote:We need to get the embargo lifted and prepare a squad capable of finishing top 2 before all the other clubs steal a march.

Suppose to be this week, I will ask Borley tomorrow as I have to chat to him about other business.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
dorsetblue wrote:We need to get the embargo lifted and prepare a squad capable of finishing top 2 before all the other clubs steal a march.

Suppose to be this week, I will ask Borley tomorrow as I have to chat to him about other business.

Annis, now that the Riddler has gone, are the club shop restocking your books again.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:04 pm

Who is 'bill', another creditor come out of the woodwork ? :lol:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:11 pm

nobby wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis, now that the Riddler has gone, are the club shop restocking your books again.

Hopefully This Week Dai :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:13 pm

Thanks Annis good news if true.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:14 pm

dorsetblue wrote:Thanks Annis good news if true.

Hopefully Yes :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:22 pm

Hopefully This Week Dai :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Good to hear mate, should never have been removed in my opinion.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:29 pm

nobby wrote:Hopefully This Week Dai :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good to hear mate, should never have been removed in my opinion.[/quote]

Thanks Dai :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I upset the Riddler :lol:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
nobby wrote:Hopefully This Week Dai :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good to hear mate, should never have been removed in my opinion.

Thanks Dai :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I upset the Riddler :lol:[/quote]

I remember you telling me when it happened, he really threw his toys out of his pram, (and your books out of the club shop). :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:36 pm

Annis any news from Borley today ?

Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:52 pm

dorsetblue wrote:Annis any news from Borley today ?

No apparently he has refused to speak to the media all day and maybe the pressure is to much already for him, it happened to him in 1998.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

No apparently he has refused to speak to the media all day and maybe the pressure is to much already for him, it happened to him in 1998.

That doesn't sound good Annis - is he ok? :shock: How will he cope with the pressure that will come in the next couple of months!! I'm worried for him already!! :o

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:04 am

Forever Blue wrote:

I am trying to recall when he was in charge last time. From what I remember he was basically carrying the club on his own and I remember a quote where he said he had diverted 6 months worth of profits from CMB to CCFC just to keep us going.

This time he does have the additional financial support of the Malaysians and PMG so from that angle things are better. That said he still has to learn the ropes again with regard to signing players and negotiating contracts.

I bet a lot has changed in 10 years.