Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ISRAEL ARE THEY BECOMING THE NEW HITLERS ?

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:40 pm

This jewish shit got u hot under the collar Nerd - why is that? what does it matter if he's a Jew, Muslim, Christian or any other religion. Religion as I said earlier is a very devisive subject. All that matters are that there are greedy bastards in this world who love to perpetuate the hatred between religions and/or creeds because it fills their deep pockets. Money and Religion are the root of all evil.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:44 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
nerd wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:Murdochs mum was a Jew, he was brought up as a Jew that makes him a jew :lol:

The only sourcing for that claim is notably from jewwatch. I'm sure you don't want to go down the route of claiming something to be fact when it's most notably shouted by, errm, David Irving.

have another look there are plenty of sources :lol:

Such as?

Irving's "source" is an article by A K Chesterton, who created Candour magazine. Chesterton also co-founded the National Front. Excuse me for somewhat doubting his credibility...

American Free Press was another source quite high on google - hmm, that's the kind of thing Splott David on CCMB would read :p

The claim is his mother was from a Jewish family, but that remains an unproven claim. There's nothing to substantiate any assertion he was "brought up as a Jew".

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:46 pm

I couldnt give a f**k if he was a jew or not I dont like the right wing money grabbing fucker end of. He's got an odd looking nose mind :lol:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:48 pm

ihatealiens wrote:This jewish shit got u hot under the collar Nerd - why is that? what does it matter if he's a Jew, Muslim, Christian or any other religion. Religion as I said earlier is a very devisive subject. All that matters are that there are greedy bastards in this world who love to perpetuate the hatred between religions and/or creeds because it fills their deep pockets. Money and Religion are the root of all evil.

Because whilst I'm not jewish, my wife and kids are - and having had some of the shit hurled around, quite frankly it tends to *really* piss me off.

years ago, CCSC were doing a charity skittle night in a pub that I attended. Local nutter came over, started talking to me as if a mate. His opening words? "f*cking Jews, holocaust never happened".

there's a lot of ignorance around, like I said, it really pisses me off.

Israel will make mistakes - everyone does. All actions in the region have to be viewed within the context of the history of the region... the mindset isn't always the same as the nice cosy mindset of Western Europe.

The ONLY long term solution is the two state solution - but there are numerous players in theregion with vested interests in that never happening. Whilst a number of neighbouring nations can point to the "evil" jews, it deflects attention from their own internal politics.

That's why it's utterly wrong to approach with a black / white view of the entire situation.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:52 pm

nerd wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:This jewish shit got u hot under the collar Nerd - why is that? what does it matter if he's a Jew, Muslim, Christian or any other religion. Religion as I said earlier is a very devisive subject. All that matters are that there are greedy bastards in this world who love to perpetuate the hatred between religions and/or creeds because it fills their deep pockets. Money and Religion are the root of all evil.

Because whilst I'm not jewish, my wife and kids are - and having had some of the shit hurled around, quite frankly it tends to *really* piss me off.

years ago, CCSC were doing a charity skittle night in a pub that I attended. Local nutter came over, started talking to me as if a mate. His opening words? "f*cking Jews, holocaust never happened".

there's a lot of ignorance around, like I said, it really pisses me off.

Israel will make mistakes - everyone does. All actions in the region have to be viewed within the context of the history of the region... the mindset isn't always the same as the nice cosy mindset of Western Europe.

The ONLY long term solution is the two state solution - but there are numerous players in theregion with vested interests in that never happening. Whilst a number of neighbouring nations can point to the "evil" jews, it deflects attention from their own internal politics.

That's why it's utterly wrong to approach with a black / white view of the entire situation.

HMMM, that explains your hostility - like I said it's a devisive religion along with all other religions. Forgive and forget mate, live and let live.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:58 pm

It's not hostility per se - I've nothing against any religion or indeed atheism, agnosticism etc.

I just dislike the demonisation of any group based upon religion. Hell, it's happening to Muslims at the moment - becasue *some* Muslims are turning radical, committing terrorism doesn't mean all Muslims are evil.

The fact is, in the Middle East right now, it's far, far easier for people to take the superficial view because the situation is just so damn complex, it's at times difficult to form a true opinion considering the number of factions with vested interests, the history, et al..

Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:06 pm

I am of the view that the world would be a better place without any religion. All I can say is I don't need it. Not being religious in any way does not affect how I love my family and others who are close to me and it certainly hasn't made me a bad person in any way shape or form. I went to church as a child and absolutely hated it likewise I would have hated any time in a Mosque, synagogue or temple as I believe now and always have felt religion is a sham. Religions of all kind are meant to be a force for good when in fact they are all completely the opposite and are responsible for so many wars, conflicts and the deaths of millions of innocent people.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:26 pm

Well, let's be honest, even if we eliminate all religions, mankind will always find something to fight over.

Hell, even football matches ( get rid of religion, would still kick off between Celtic and Rangers ).

Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:31 pm

nerd wrote:Well, let's be honest, even if we eliminate all religions, mankind will always find something to fight over.

Hell, even football matches ( get rid of religion, would still kick off between Celtic and Rangers ).

HMMM Celtic and Rangers the root cause of the anger there is? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:37 pm

nerd wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:Goldman sachs was founded by Marcus goldman - guess what? he was a Jew :lol:

Gosh.

A Jewish guy starts a company.
Wowsers, the company must be Jewish!

of course, any rationale person would point out a company can't by itself follow or practise any major religion, not being a sentient being...

But hey, why not perpetuate the old bs stereotypes.

Google "America Condemns Israel"....

You wont get many hits!!!

Jews run America. fact

Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:08 pm

I used to very pro-Israel until I noticed the alarming number of "incidents" that they were involved in, all of which they brazened out. They have shown a total disregard for any life that isn't Israeli, including the murder of a number of aid workers, and the infamous occasion when they blew up a UN border post which just happened to overlook an area of Lebanon that they subsequently invaded.

The way they treat the Palestinians is inhuman and I believe is one of the main reasons for the increase in militancy amongst Muslims worldwide. The Israelis do not negotiate - it's do it their way or suffer, so is it any wonder that the Palestinians are pissed off!

And on a more serious note, why do Israel get to have a team to play in the European Cup???

:old:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:22 pm

ihatealiens wrote:I am of the view that the world would be a better place without any religion. All I can say is I don't need it. Not being religious in any way does not affect how I love my family and others who are close to me and it certainly hasn't made me a bad person in any way shape or form. I went to church as a child and absolutely hated it likewise I would have hated any time in a Mosque, synagogue or temple as I believe now and always have felt religion is a sham. Religions of all kind are meant to be a force for good when in fact they are all completely the opposite and are responsible for so many wars, conflicts and the deaths of millions of innocent people.

I completely agree IHA. Religion is so divisive and I find it hard to understand why anyone puts any faith (no joke intended) into any of them.

For starters the numbers don't add up. There are 7 billion people on the earth and how many of them are say Anglican? May be 100m or less than 1% of the world's population.

It is nonsense to believe that sect who numbers less than 1% of the population are worshiping the right God in the right way whilst the other 99% of the world have it wrong. The same argument could be made to any of the other religion or sects.

Not only that there is absolutely no physical evidence that God Jesus Moses Allah etc have ever existed. All we have is scriptures written years ago by that age’s version of keyboard warriors a sort of Stone Tablet warrior.

I don’t believe for one minute that the Temple Mount was the place where Mohammed ascended into heaven or it is the place where Adam and Eve were created, it's simply where the biggest and best bullshiters of the day happened to live and the fallout still affects us to this day as the 2 religions fight over that bullshit to this day.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:32 pm

Its a pity all religions cant live in peace and live how there god intended, but unfortunately religion is the route of all evil and the cause of 90% of all wars. For all you statos out there that was just off the top of my head :lol: but this is the world we live in. I'm all for being tolerant to all religions but when they start threatening violence towards non believers of a certain religion that's when i get really pissed off.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:01 pm

henrywebber wrote:what a stupid attention seeker and racist "question"

It's a bit sick linking the current issue to a genocide. You are either very stupid or just a wind up merchant.

justify your rationale behind your 7 word wind up please.

The opening post said

"Every day we here about The Palestinians Brutally murdered yet no on does anything WHY ?
Now they attack unarmed Ships and murder people.
How come they always get away with it ?

America Backs them too much in MY OPINION."

Therefore genocide is not the link that being Isreal is acting more like Nazi Germany in the late 30's by ignoring International law and imposing it's own will by force.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:38 pm

Israel were and always will be watching their backs! They are surrounded by countries with itchy trigger fingers waiting to pounce and they have every right to protect theirselves! What makes me laugh is the total and utter one sidedness (if thats a word) of what the BBC and other British press report! Bad news always sells more than good news!!! Flip the story round and i it had said "Israel stop potential Suicide Bombers" then it wouldnt have been front page news!!!

Off my soap box now!! Bluebirds!!!!!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:11 am

Forever Blue wrote:Steve, All I will say is in this day and age, one country like Israel should not be able to control another Country with its Barbaric Rules, The UN/USA and UK should step in.

we're already fighting a war so why should we start another? whats happening in israel and gaza doesn't affect our country so why should we loose the lives of more of our soldiers to correct it? shit happens in the world and this fight has got f**k all to do with us

Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:43 am

bloobird_james wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Steve, All I will say is in this day and age, one country like Israel should not be able to control another Country with its Barbaric Rules, The UN/USA and UK should step in.

we're already fighting a war so why should we start another? whats happening in israel and gaza doesn't affect our country so why should we loose the lives of more of our soldiers to correct it? shit happens in the world and this fight has got f**k all to do with us

Iraq and Afghan have nothing to do with us either.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:51 am

f**k me you have opened a can of worms here Annis :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:05 am

ihatealiens wrote:f**k me you have opened a can of worms here Annis :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

I like healthy debates.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:02 am

it shouldnt be a can of worms,its nothing to do with us.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:44 am

Forever Blue wrote:
bloobird_james wrote:

Iraq and Afghan have nothing to do with us either.

exactly. so we should have learned our lesson from that

Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Every day we here about The Palestinians Brutally murdered yet no on does anything WHY ?

America Backs them too much in MY OPINION.

Annis Israel has tried the diplomatic route and had it thrown in their faces time after time. The Israeli pm who was murdered Yitzhak Rabin was offering a lot more than the Palestinians want now. That ruined that peace process. They are surrounded by people who hate them and are attacked regularly by terrorists. They have to take the fight to the terrorists to save innocent Israeli lives. Can you imagine what it would be like to be in fear of a suicide bomber all the time. Out in the pub, on a bus fearing getting blown up.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:20 pm

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Every day we here about The Palestinians Brutally murdered yet no on does anything WHY ?

Annis Israel has tried the diplomatic route and had it thrown in their faces time after time. The Israeli pm who was murdered Yitzhak Rabin was offering a lot more than the Palestinians want now. That ruined that peace process. They are surrounded by people who hate them and are attacked regularly by terrorists. They have to take the fight to the terrorists to save innocent Israeli lives. Can you imagine what it would be like to be in fear of a suicide bomber all the time. Out in the pub, on a bus fearing getting blown up.

Neil, I still think that it should be an independent Country dealing with this as Israel do what ever they want and answer to NO one.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:27 pm

maccydee wrote:

Good points there Maccy. Whilst no one denies that both the 9/11 and 7/7 atrocities were terrible, both Britain and America couldn't invade countries quickly enough to extract revenge. Even now we are told the Afghanistan war is in the name of stopping terrorism on the streets of Britain.

However, when Israel who has suffered hundreds of similar suicide bombings and terrorist attacks since it was formed in 1948 carries out armed attacks in the name of defending herself, it is condemned from all quarters.

I think there is more than a little anti-Semitism in the way events are reported and that certainly doesn't help matters.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:40 pm

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:There is so much ignorance spoken and written on the question of the Middle East that it's difficult to know where to start.

Annis, I do think your choice of title is one you may well retract. During WWII over 6,000,000 Jews (1,500,000 children under 12) were deliberately gassed to death in a factory like operation for no other reason than they were Jews.

The use of the terms, 'Palestine,' and, 'Palestinian,' are ludicrous. There has never been a nation or a people of this name. The term came from the word, Philistine, which means, 'desert wanderer,' who landed in what today we call Gaza from their Eastern Mediterranean islands' home. Palestine was purely a term of derision coined by the Romans to try to remind the Jews of there historical enemies viz: the Philistines (remember David and Goliath).

Israel has had claim to the land of Israel since 1,000BC when Jerusalem (Jebus) was made capital by King David; it is only due to the fact that repeatedly she has been exiled from her land that people are wrongly saying that she is, 'occupying Palestinian land.' In fact Biblical Israel, which Israel will one day live in, extends from the Mediterranean to the Euphrates to the Nile.

Though there were some indigenous Arabs left in Israel, much of the problem today results from the when Jordan, thinking they would easily beat Israel, directed people out of Israel prior to their attack only to lose the war to Israel but then had displaced people she did not want.

It is still a fact that:

1) the PLO Constitution does not recognise Israel's right to exist [http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/palestinian_arab_peacemakers_spit/page/2/] and neither do their children's school atlasses show Israel in them;
2) Arab children go to summer camps being taught how to kill Jews [http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1945000/images/_1948502_boys2ap300.jpg] [http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/images/2008/07/30/palchildabuse15.jpg ] [http://bokertov.typepad.com/btb/images/2007/06/21/hamas_summer_camp.jpg].
3) furthermore the appalling Jew-hatred in many Arab cartoons need to be seen to be believed [http://www.google.co.uk/images?um=1&hl=en&tbs=isch:1&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&oq=&gs_rfai=&q=arab%20cartoons%20re%20israel]

Sadly all these matters are easily coroborated, but they get in the way of the establishment view here in Britain which is pro-Arab purely due to oil.

Israel, with her history, would be the last nation seeking to kill innocent civilians but why is there a need for the blockade in the first place? Answer: coming into Gaza is a whole host of weaponry that is trained on and used against Israeli civilians. Even when Israel pulled out of Gaza still the attacks on Israel went on.

A start in understanding the whole Middle East question could be made by viewing the two excellenet dvds: 'The Third Jihad' and, 'Obsession: Radical Islam's War against the West.'

StT.

I'm pretty sure the Kingdom of Palestine existed before the creation of Israel. During British rule pre-1948 they referred to the region as 'Palestine'?

The creation of Israel should never have happened. There were already Jews in the region before 1948 who lived in relative peace with Muslims and Christians. Yes, the Holocaust was a shocking event but I fail to see why it justifies redrawing borders and enforcing a Jewish state in such an important region for several major religions.

Obama promised change and pledged to reset relations with the Muslim world, but frankly he's been no tougher on settlement building Israel than the rest of the US Presidents before him.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:44 pm

People are quick to use the anti-Semitism card but wouldn't you feel like rising up if you were treated the way the Palestinians are? The blockade on Gaza should be lifted immediately. And before anyone speaks about any weapons, Israel refuses to let anything pass even when its clearly a shipment for aid purposes. People will look back on those leaders who support this with disgust in the future.

And for the record I have no problems with Jews, just Israel.

Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:39 am

The Kingdom of Palestine was there first and Britain went and took some of THEIR land after the second World War and gave it to the Israelis.

Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:04 am

DirtDevil wrote:People are quick to use the anti-Semitism card but wouldn't you feel like rising up if you were treated the way the Palestinians are? The blockade on Gaza should be lifted immediately. And before anyone speaks about any weapons, Israel refuses to let anything pass even when its clearly a shipment for aid purposes. People will look back on those leaders who support this with disgust in the future.

And for the record I have no problems with Jews, just Israel.

The Jews have been persecuted for 1,000's of years so it of little wonder they are suspicious of those who deny anti-Semitism exists.

I have much sympathy for the displaced Palestinians and if the same thing happened here in Wales i.e. I and my family were moved out so foreigners could make claim to my home and processions then yes I to would be a terrorist.

The trouble is those events happened 52 years ago and the number of people who were involved at the time must now represent only a small percentage of those who live in Gaza and the West Bank. It is time for the Palestinians to give up the armed struggle and look for a permanent peaceful solution which involves an independent Palestinian state on the West Bank of the Jordon.

I don't deny that Israel is also part of the problem and their colonisation of the West Bank must be stopped by force if necessary but the Palestinians must give up their and renounce violence first.