Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ISRAEL ARE THEY BECOMING THE NEW HITLERS ?

Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:38 am

It's all about the Temple Mount - here's a good read - http://www.meforum.org/10/the-struggle- ... mple-mount

Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:47 am

They own America. Someone said some years ago," The Arabs are Hitler's last victims." It's obvious now what he meant.

:old:
CAL

Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:49 am

taffyapple wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Every day we here about The Palestinians Brutally murdered yet no on does anything WHY ?
Now they attack unarmed Ships and murder people.
How come they always get away with it ?

America Backs them too much in MY OPINION.

The rest of that flotilla abided by Israels instructions and got no grief. I'd put money on it that
the ship that got attacked did so because intelligence from the Americans and Mossad told them
that it was full of militant radical nutjobs. Which it proved to be. If you attack an armed man
with an iron bar he's going to shoot you (I would!!)... they were proper laying into those soldiers
before they'd even got off the fastropes, so as far as I'm concerned the daft fuckers got what
they deserved.

However. All Israel had to do was set a couple of gunboats off the ships bows, fire a few rounds
from the 50 cal machine gun and that boat would have stopped. No question at all. But thats not
Israels (or America's) way. They WANTED to confront whoever was on that ship in the most in
your face way possible.

Israel is a revolting concept. Armed to the teeth by the Americans, the British (who were governing
'Palestine' at the time) just turned their backs and watched the Israelis f**k the Palestinians off.
Why?? guilt over WWII... So now, the "hard done by everybody hates us" Jews treat the Palestinian
people almost as badly as the Jews were treated by the Nazi's...

Meanwhile, America happily watch tensions grow hoping Eye-Ran get involved, cos they want a fist
fight with the Eye-ranians

Incidentally, the Iran-Iraq war was funded by America too.... they armed the Iraqi's and guess who
armed the Iranians... Yep... the Israelis (on the sly like, innit)

Yes their wonderful intelligence, they get it right so many times :roll:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:38 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:There is so much ignorance spoken and written on the question of the Middle East that it's difficult to know where to start.

Annis, I do think your choice of title is one you may well retract. During WWII over 6,000,000 Jews (1,500,000 children under 12) were deliberately gassed to death in a factory like operation for no other reason than they were Jews.

The use of the terms, 'Palestine,' and, 'Palestinian,' are ludicrous. There has never been a nation or a people of this name. The term came from the word, Philistine, which means, 'desert wanderer,' who landed in what today we call Gaza from their Eastern Mediterranean islands' home. Palestine was purely a term of derision coined by the Romans to try to remind the Jews of there historical enemies viz: the Philistines (remember David and Goliath).

Israel has had claim to the land of Israel since 1,000BC when Jerusalem (Jebus) was made capital by King David; it is only due to the fact that repeatedly she has been exiled from her land that people are wrongly saying that she is, 'occupying Palestinian land.' In fact Biblical Israel, which Israel will one day live in, extends from the Mediterranean to the Euphrates to the Nile.

Though there were some indigenous Arabs left in Israel, much of the problem today results from the when Jordan, thinking they would easily beat Israel, directed people out of Israel prior to their attack only to lose the war to Israel but then had displaced people she did not want.

It is still a fact that:

1) the PLO Constitution does not recognise Israel's right to exist [http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/palestinian_arab_peacemakers_spit/page/2/] and neither do their children's school atlasses show Israel in them;
2) Arab children go to summer camps being taught how to kill Jews [http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1945000/images/_1948502_boys2ap300.jpg] [http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/images/2008/07/30/palchildabuse15.jpg ] [http://bokertov.typepad.com/btb/images/2007/06/21/hamas_summer_camp.jpg].
3) furthermore the appalling Jew-hatred in many Arab cartoons need to be seen to be believed [http://www.google.co.uk/images?um=1&hl=en&tbs=isch:1&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&oq=&gs_rfai=&q=arab%20cartoons%20re%20israel]

Sadly all these matters are easily coroborated, but they get in the way of the establishment view here in Britain which is pro-Arab purely due to oil.

Israel, with her history, would be the last nation seeking to kill innocent civilians but why is there a need for the blockade in the first place? Answer: coming into Gaza is a whole host of weaponry that is trained on and used against Israeli civilians. Even when Israel pulled out of Gaza still the attacks on Israel went on.

A start in understanding the whole Middle East question could be made by viewing the two excellenet dvds: 'The Third Jihad' and, 'Obsession: Radical Islam's War against the West.'

StT.

Steve, in the last 20 years alone thousands of Palestinians have been massacred by Israel,Also over a 1,000 have been blind folded and handcuffed,tattooed on the forehead and taken away to their prisons without even a court case. If your a palestinian and you want to work out side Palestine, You get strip searched every day just to get to work. Curfews are put on them every night, water and electric is turned off when ever they decide. The Palestinian homes are bull dozed etc etc etc children are killed beyond belief. Why is it Israel controls Palestine and not the UN ? Why dont Britain and America step in ? Why do we all turn a blind eye to it ?

Annis, the reason they get strip-searched each day and the reason for the wall that the Israeli Govt has built is to protect Israeli civilians from getting killed by suicide bombers. I have been through the West Bank check-point and believe me it is a small price to pay if your children have been killed by a suicide bomber. A friend of mine, a 70-yr old gent witnessed one such killing in Jerusalem. Many died, many were horribly maimed and without wishing to be too morbid, huge chunks of human-flesh ended up being stuck on to others. An Arab, dressed up as an Orthodox Jew went onto a bus and detonated his bomb. If the Arabs don't like it all they have to do is to give up violence. But it is not peace that they want but the complete erradication of the state of Israel and the death of every Jew.

Perhaps we should be equally as enraged by what is happening in the West Bank. Now controlled by the PLO, Bethlehem, once home to 20% Christian population has been enthnically cleansed so such an extent that now only 2% of Bethlehem's population is Christian.

In fact the day after the formation of the modern state of Israel Britain withdrew and gave all her gun-placements to the Arabs. One salutory word: every British Prime Minister who turned their backs on Israel was removed from office very soon afterwards - perhaps the greatest example was Churchill, who after saying, that he no longer wanted anything to do with Israel lost the General Election. Heath and Thatcher were others who went the same way. Only Wilson, who came from a Christian family and knew the scriptures and supported Israel, left office at a time he chose.

As I said earlier, it is well, on this issue above all issues, that we really know the facts before we start speaking.

StT.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:44 am

israel has got every u.s president in their pockets because they all depend on the jewish vote to get elected, for any president to take any worth while action against israel would be political suicide unfortunetly.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:02 pm

Steve, All I will say is in this day and age, one country like Israel should not be able to control another Country with its Barbaric Rules, The UN/USA and UK should step in.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Steve, All I will say is in this day and age, one country like Israel should not be able to control another Country with its Barbaric Rules, The UN/USA and UK should step in.

Fully agree!!

Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:06 pm

Scriptures boo hoo - religion religion religion - bad shit man - abolish all religions - problem solved.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:08 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Scriptures boo hoo - religion religion religion - bad shit man - abolish all religions - problem solved.

I wish it was that easy.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:Scriptures boo hoo - religion religion religion - bad shit man - abolish all religions - problem solved.

I wish it was that easy.

It is because nothing other than abolishing all religions will stop conflict and wars. Religion is so devisive - f*cking hate all religions. Christians, Jews, Hindus, Muslims etc etcetc we all have a heart that beats and a brain to think with, whats wrong with getting on, it's not hard is it.
Last edited by ihatealiens on Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:17 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I wish it was that easy.

It is because nothing other than abolishing all religions will stop conflict and wars. Religion is so devisive - f*cking hate all religions.

The only person/people etc I had Faith with were My Parents :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:22 pm

The problem is wars make money and its the money men that perpetuate the myth that we need all these different religions and these religions are used against all humanity as a tool to batter each other with - it's f*cking bullshit.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:38 pm

I sense this whole recent incident has been a setup on Turkey's behalf.

IHH has links to terror organisations - the vast majority of people on the flotilla were no doubt doing what they felt was right - although in any other case people would blast them for being PC do-gooders :p - but... it's not outside the realm of probability that for all the genuine aid to be provide, weaponry was hidden without the knowledge of the bulk of the people present.

The main ship in question, the MV Mavi Marmara, is flagged and registered in Comoros.

Yet amazingly enough, when the flotilla was announced, it was boldly stated it would fly under the flag of Turkey - which under naval regulations is illegal. And whilst people claimed Israel had no right to board the ship, under international law, due to such circumstance they had every such right to do so.

It was the ONLY ship to break naval regulations in such a manner and the only ship upon which trouble broke out.

I'd be astounded if that wasn't the intention of the IHH - provoke a reaction, have people on that ship who would react violently to a boarding.

It makes for nice posturing by Turkey - who have faced criticism from radical Islamic and indeed some moderate Islamic nations for having "friendly" status with Israel.

Of course, the Turkish "outrage" doesn't go as far as cancelling the order they have with Israel for drone equipment and indeed the training of the drone operators. And let's not mention the hypocracy of Turkey to comment on anyone - Cyprus, Armenian genocide spring to mind...

As for the historical status of Israel, well, that's a looooong story. When the British held the mandate a while ago, Jews were the only people who couldn't really enter... arguably ethnic cleansing was going on then, or at least distillation of the number of Jews present in the area. Indeed, the census at that time showed the vastly increased number of "Palestinians" present had to have been via immigration - unless each woman was having something like ten children a year.

No side comes out of the history of the region with glowing colours...

Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:58 pm

the reason that f**k all is ever done to aid the poor bastards being slaughtered by the isreali`s is that the western media and financial worlds are run by jews

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:03 pm

Fact? Or a guess?

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:05 pm

goldman sachs helped the western recession
rupert murdoch runs sky worldwide
theres 2 for ya

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:13 pm

Murdoch isn't Jewish. Oops.

Goldman Sachs? It's a company name, dude. Sure, Jews have worked there, I'm sure you'll find plenty of non Jews have to. Plenty of other financial institutions have helped cause the global recession. hell, a while ago Enron caused no end of trouble, they are hardly "Jewish".

Have to try better if you're going to justify a discreditted stereotype, you know...

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:18 pm

so america isnt dominated by jews then?

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:20 pm

Murdochs mum was a Jew, he was brought up as a Jew that makes him a jew :lol:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:21 pm

Is it? I mean, some proof would be handy, to be honest, your points on the media and financial institutions wren't, no offence, very convincing.

Taking a pro-Israel stance does not equate to "Jews dominating America". Indeed, research shows the go fearing religous right wing nutter Christians aren't exactly friends of Jews... moreso a deep belief Armageddon is going to happen in that region, hence aiding Israel is the way to go.

And of course, I'm sure you can tell us which nation was behind the initial funding of Israel, and the reason for that changing...

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:22 pm

Goldman sachs was founded by Marcus goldman - guess what? he was a Jew :lol:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:23 pm

belgium,the funding stopped when the arse fell out of the buffalo market

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:24 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Murdochs mum was a Jew, he was brought up as a Jew that makes him a jew :lol:

The only sourcing for that claim is notably from jewwatch. I'm sure you don't want to go down the route of claiming something to be fact when it's most notably shouted by, errm, David Irving.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:26 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Goldman sachs was founded by Marcus goldman - guess what? he was a Jew :lol:

Gosh.

A Jewish guy starts a company.
Wowsers, the company must be Jewish!

of course, any rationale person would point out a company can't by itself follow or practise any major religion, not being a sentient being...

But hey, why not perpetuate the old bs stereotypes.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:26 pm

so does nerd support the action taken by the isreali`s against the aid convoy then and if so do please explain?

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:27 pm

moz-dublin wrote:belgium,the funding stopped when the arse fell out of the buffalo market

Wrong.

Russia.

The funding stopped due to constant arguments over Russian Jews being refused visas to leave Russia. America then stepped in, mostly due to the then escalating cold war...

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:32 pm

moz-dublin wrote:so does nerd support the action taken by the isreali`s against the aid convoy then and if so do please explain?

Explained above. Something there smells incredibly fishy - the illegal manner of the one particular ship, namely misrepresenting itself as Turkish smacks of a setup / provoking a reaction, because Israel and indeed any other nation had the legal right to board as a consequence.

Every other ship protested peacefully, next to no problems.

That one, well, the video footage shows who made the initial attacks.

The fact is, no-one knows the full circumstances. They may have been illegal arms on that boat. There may not have been. Either way, people won't believe what's said anyway...

But certainly Turkey aren't so distraught thay are cancelling weaponry deals with Israel!

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:35 pm

nerd wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:Murdochs mum was a Jew, he was brought up as a Jew that makes him a jew :lol:

The only sourcing for that claim is notably from jewwatch. I'm sure you don't want to go down the route of claiming something to be fact when it's most notably shouted by, errm, David Irving.

have another look there are plenty of sources :lol:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Every day we here about The Palestinians Brutally murdered yet no on does anything WHY ?
Now they attack unarmed Ships and murder people.
How come they always get away with it ?

America Backs them too much in MY OPINION.

Israel and Zimbabwe are able to get away with horrendous crimes against innocent people.

Israel get away with it because they are in the yanks back pockets.

Zimbabwe get away with it because there is no oil.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:39 pm

nerd wrote:
moz-dublin wrote:so does nerd support the action taken by the isreali`s against the aid convoy then and if so do please explain?

Explained above. Something there smells incredibly fishy - the illegal manner of the one particular ship, namely misrepresenting itself as Turkish smacks of a setup / provoking a reaction, because Israel and indeed any other nation had the legal right to board as a consequence.

Every other ship protested peacefully, next to no problems.

That one, well, the video footage shows who made the initial attacks.

The fact is, no-one knows the full circumstances. They may have been illegal arms on that boat. There may not have been. Either way, people won't believe what's said anyway...

But certainly Turkey aren't so distraught thay are cancelling weaponry deals with Israel!

i certainly aint,i sell my arms to america first then they in turn sell them to isreal,a bit like new labour,ive a shitload leaving porthcawl as i speak