Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ISRAEL ARE THEY BECOMING THE NEW HITLERS ?

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:52 pm

Every day we here about The Palestinians Brutally murdered yet no on does anything WHY ?
Now they attack unarmed Ships and murder people.
How come they always get away with it ?

America Backs them too much in MY OPINION.

Re: ISRAEL ARE THEY BECOMING THE NEW HITLERS ?

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:55 pm

bunch of murdering bastards,so much goes unreported.
the occupation has been nothing short of mass murder from day one.
genocide just so that the yanks have a strategic foothold in the middle east.
the world is fucked,only nonsense keeps me sane

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:56 pm

moz-dublin wrote:bunch of murdering bastards,so much goes unreported.
the occupation has been nothing short of mass murder from day one.
genocide just so that the yanks have a strategic foothold in the middle east.
the world is fucked,only nonsense keeps me sane

The Palestinians are treated like prisoners in their own country.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Every day we here about The Palestinians Brutally murdered yet no on does anything WHY ?

The Israelis have one of the best trained military forces in the world, it would not surprise me if the Americans were reluctant to get into a conflict with them.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:58 pm

nobby wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Every day we here about The Palestinians Brutally murdered yet no on does anything WHY ?

The Israelis have one of the best trained military forces in the world, it would not surprise me if the Americans were reluctant to get into a conflict with them.

They get all their Guns etc from the Americans.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:59 pm

isreal is merely an offshoot of america,a puppet.

think american empire when you consider the isreali`s

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:59 pm

moz-dublin wrote:isreal is merely an offshoot of america,a puppet.

100% correct, but its totally wrong.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:00 pm

and of course there is no oil there, so the americans aint interested :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:01 pm

rob wrote:and of course there is no oil there, so the americans aint interested :ayatollah:

correct.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:03 pm

Yup, a "western" country in the east.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:05 pm

unbelievable that they claim that they were acting in self defence when they opened fire on an aid convoy,the f*cking cheek is beyond belief

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:07 pm

The US' initial response was "we regret the loss of life but need to know the full facts first' while the UN and the rets of the world denounced the attack as murderous.
Now the US has really sucked up to the Israeli's and will no doubt anger the Arab and Islamic world by demanding that Israel should lead the investigation into the attack.
Read this article from the Guardian http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jun/01/israel-investigation-attack-gaza-flotilla-us

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:08 pm

*ISRAEL, ARE THEY BECOMING THE NEW HITLERS ?....

I think they've held that title for a good few years already, Thermo-Nuclear War begins in 5-4-3-2-1

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:09 pm

rob wrote:and of course there is no oil there, so the americans aint interested :ayatollah:

Exactly no oil, there not interested, that is the reason we went to Iraq

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Totally agree, Don't know if you read a book by Michael Moore (a bit of a crackpot), but he made some interesting (if not thoughtful) points about Israel, won't bore you with all the details, but one point he did make (slightly off subject) "why did President Bush ground all flights in America on 9/11, but sent a private helicopter to pick up the Bin Laden family who were living in Colorado (I think) and get them to a safe house A.S.A.P.
Apparently Bush Senior has had many a dodgy dealing with both Israel and Saudi Arabia (Arms, Drugs). Illuminati springs to mind. (jesus, I really do need to get a life) :D :D

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:55 pm

The bin ladens used to sponsor one of the F1 teams back in the days before their son was the most wanted man in the world.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:05 pm

I've only seen and read bits about this, but from what I saw, the Israeli troops were attacked first. They opened fire to defend themselves.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:05 pm

Marc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Totally agree, Don't know if you read a book by Michael Moore (a bit of a crackpot), but he made some interesting (if not thoughtful) points about Israel, won't bore you with all the details, but one point he did make (slightly off subject) "why did President Bush ground all flights in America on 9/11, but sent a private helicopter to pick up the Bin Laden family who were living in Colorado (I think) and get them to a safe house A.S.A.P.
Apparently Bush Senior has had many a dodgy dealing with both Israel and Saudi Arabia (Arms, Drugs). Illuminati springs to mind. (jesus, I really do need to get a life) :D :D

Guess whose company got saved by the Gulf War,the need for armoured cars

Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:14 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:The bin ladens used to sponsor one of the F1 teams back in the days before their son was the most wanted man in the world.

Something is not quite right about the whole thing, Personally I wouldn't be surprised if the Bin Ladens/Saudi/Israel had so much "shit" on the Americans that America aren't bending over backwards to accommodate them???? (excuse the pun)
Iran is just a smokescreen, Iranians are absolutely lovely people, great Country. I feel if America really wants to kick off with them, they will have an almighty shock, as they are no mugs (and we as the British Army/Forces/people should have f**k all to do with the next fight the oil hungry Americans try to get us involved in. (Owain or any Moderator, please ban me, I've got to get up at 6) :D :D

Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:30 pm

abf9, exactly mate, It's all screwed up.
This World Order in which we are living under is not as secret as they think it is? (everyone in the cheap seats clap your hands, the rest of you just shake your jewellery).

Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:56 pm

Do they murder as many as the Palestinians,or Iranians, or Egyptians, Iraqis, or even the Saudis?. Don't think they do !!
Trouble is the Jews have been persecuted over the years and nearly killed of to the point of extinction. They are also surrounded by countries who want to wipe them off the face of the earth,in such circumstances i think we would be the same as well.I do have sypathies with Israel thats for sure.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:00 pm

bloo wrote:The US' initial response was "we regret the loss of life but need to know the full facts first' while the UN and the rets of the world denounced the attack as murderous.
Now the US has really sucked up to the Israeli's and will no doubt anger the Arab and Islamic world by demanding that Israel should lead the investigation into the attack.
Read this article from the Guardian http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jun/01/israel-investigation-attack-gaza-flotilla-us

Wont read f**k all from that left wing shithole of a paper Chief

Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:00 pm

bloo wrote:The US' initial response was "we regret the loss of life but need to know the full facts first' while the UN and the rets of the world denounced the attack as murderous.

Wont read f**k all from that left wing shithole of a paper Chief

Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:07 pm

There is so much ignorance spoken and written on the question of the Middle East that it's difficult to know where to start.

Annis, I do think your choice of title is one you may well retract. During WWII over 6,000,000 Jews (1,500,000 children under 12) were deliberately gassed to death in a factory like operation for no other reason than they were Jews.

The use of the terms, 'Palestine,' and, 'Palestinian,' are ludicrous. There has never been a nation or a people of this name. The term came from the word, Philistine, which means, 'desert wanderer,' who landed in what today we call Gaza from their Eastern Mediterranean islands' home. Palestine was purely a term of derision coined by the Romans to try to remind the Jews of there historical enemies viz: the Philistines (remember David and Goliath).

Israel has had claim to the land of Israel since 1,000BC when Jerusalem (Jebus) was made capital by King David; it is only due to the fact that repeatedly she has been exiled from her land that people are wrongly saying that she is, 'occupying Palestinian land.' In fact Biblical Israel, which Israel will one day live in, extends from the Mediterranean to the Euphrates to the Nile.

Though there were some indigenous Arabs left in Israel, much of the problem today results from the when Jordan, thinking they would easily beat Israel, directed people out of Israel prior to their attack only to lose the war to Israel but then had displaced people she did not want.

It is still a fact that:

1) the PLO Constitution does not recognise Israel's right to exist [http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/palestinian_arab_peacemakers_spit/page/2/] and neither do their children's school atlasses show Israel in them;
2) Arab children go to summer camps being taught how to kill Jews [http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1945000/images/_1948502_boys2ap300.jpg] [http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/images/2008/07/30/palchildabuse15.jpg ] [http://bokertov.typepad.com/btb/images/2007/06/21/hamas_summer_camp.jpg].
3) furthermore the appalling Jew-hatred in many Arab cartoons need to be seen to be believed [http://www.google.co.uk/images?um=1&hl=en&tbs=isch:1&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&oq=&gs_rfai=&q=arab%20cartoons%20re%20israel]

Sadly all these matters are easily coroborated, but they get in the way of the establishment view here in Britain which is pro-Arab purely due to oil.

Israel, with her history, would be the last nation seeking to kill innocent civilians but why is there a need for the blockade in the first place? Answer: coming into Gaza is a whole host of weaponry that is trained on and used against Israeli civilians. Even when Israel pulled out of Gaza still the attacks on Israel went on.

A start in understanding the whole Middle East question could be made by viewing the two excellenet dvds: 'The Third Jihad' and, 'Obsession: Radical Islam's War against the West.'

StT.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:36 pm

Steve, fair play that's a cracking post! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:52 am

The rest of that flotilla abided by Israels instructions and got no grief. I'd put money on it that
the ship that got attacked did so because intelligence from the Americans and Mossad told them
that it was full of militant radical nutjobs. Which it proved to be. If you attack an armed man
with an iron bar he's going to shoot you (I would!!)... they were proper laying into those soldiers
before they'd even got off the fastropes, so as far as I'm concerned the daft fuckers got what
they deserved.

However. All Israel had to do was set a couple of gunboats off the ships bows, fire a few rounds
from the 50 cal machine gun and that boat would have stopped. No question at all. But thats not
Israels (or America's) way. They WANTED to confront whoever was on that ship in the most in
your face way possible.

Israel is a revolting concept. Armed to the teeth by the Americans, the British (who were governing
'Palestine' at the time) just turned their backs and watched the Israelis f**k the Palestinians off.
Why?? guilt over WWII... So now, the "hard done by everybody hates us" Jews treat the Palestinian
people almost as badly as the Jews were treated by the Nazi's...

Meanwhile, America happily watch tensions grow hoping Eye-Ran get involved, cos they want a fist
fight with the Eye-ranians

Incidentally, the Iran-Iraq war was funded by America too.... they armed the Iraqi's and guess who
armed the Iranians... Yep... the Israelis (on the sly like, innit)

Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:08 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Do they murder as many as the Palestinians,or Iranians, or Egyptians, Iraqis, or even the Saudis?. Don't think they do !!
Trouble is the Jews have been persecuted over the years and nearly killed of to the point of extinction. They are also surrounded by countries who want to wipe them off the face of the earth,in such circumstances i think we would be the same as well.I do have sypathies with Israel thats for sure.

The prob is Israel seem to answer to No one any more, they have become a law unto themselves in my opinion.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:16 am

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:There is so much ignorance spoken and written on the question of the Middle East that it's difficult to know where to start.

Annis, I do think your choice of title is one you may well retract. During WWII over 6,000,000 Jews (1,500,000 children under 12) were deliberately gassed to death in a factory like operation for no other reason than they were Jews.

The use of the terms, 'Palestine,' and, 'Palestinian,' are ludicrous. There has never been a nation or a people of this name. The term came from the word, Philistine, which means, 'desert wanderer,' who landed in what today we call Gaza from their Eastern Mediterranean islands' home. Palestine was purely a term of derision coined by the Romans to try to remind the Jews of there historical enemies viz: the Philistines (remember David and Goliath).

Israel has had claim to the land of Israel since 1,000BC when Jerusalem (Jebus) was made capital by King David; it is only due to the fact that repeatedly she has been exiled from her land that people are wrongly saying that she is, 'occupying Palestinian land.' In fact Biblical Israel, which Israel will one day live in, extends from the Mediterranean to the Euphrates to the Nile.

Though there were some indigenous Arabs left in Israel, much of the problem today results from the when Jordan, thinking they would easily beat Israel, directed people out of Israel prior to their attack only to lose the war to Israel but then had displaced people she did not want.

It is still a fact that:

1) the PLO Constitution does not recognise Israel's right to exist [http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/palestinian_arab_peacemakers_spit/page/2/] and neither do their children's school atlasses show Israel in them;
2) Arab children go to summer camps being taught how to kill Jews [http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1945000/images/_1948502_boys2ap300.jpg] [http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/images/2008/07/30/palchildabuse15.jpg ] [http://bokertov.typepad.com/btb/images/2007/06/21/hamas_summer_camp.jpg].
3) furthermore the appalling Jew-hatred in many Arab cartoons need to be seen to be believed [http://www.google.co.uk/images?um=1&hl=en&tbs=isch:1&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&oq=&gs_rfai=&q=arab%20cartoons%20re%20israel]

Sadly all these matters are easily coroborated, but they get in the way of the establishment view here in Britain which is pro-Arab purely due to oil.

Israel, with her history, would be the last nation seeking to kill innocent civilians but why is there a need for the blockade in the first place? Answer: coming into Gaza is a whole host of weaponry that is trained on and used against Israeli civilians. Even when Israel pulled out of Gaza still the attacks on Israel went on.

A start in understanding the whole Middle East question could be made by viewing the two excellenet dvds: 'The Third Jihad' and, 'Obsession: Radical Islam's War against the West.'

StT.

Steve, in the last 20 years alone thousands of Palestinians have been massacred by Israel,Also over a 1,000 have been blind folded and handcuffed,tattooed on the forehead and taken away to their prisons without even a court case. If your a palestinian and you want to work out side Palestine, You get strip searched every day just to get to work. Curfews are put on them every night, water and electric is turned off when ever they decide. The Palestinian homes are bull dozed etc etc etc children are killed beyond belief. Why is it Israel controls Palestine and not the UN ? Why dont Britain and America step in ? Why do we all turn a blind eye to it ?

Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:37 am

The subject title is somewhat excessive.

Israel's behaviour and attitude have their foundations in a never-ending siege mentality that goes back to the foundation of the modern State of Israel and the experiences of Jews during the Nazi era. It is a psychological condition that will only be "cured" when Israel and Israelis find peace with their neighbours. Given the open hostility of Israel's neighbours to its existence, I don't see that happening any time soon. The Palestinians have also developed a strong siege mentality. Frankly, all sides need their heads banged together. The international community should be intolerant of all sides that continue to contribute to the tension in the region and finding a long term solution.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:30 am

Uccello Azzurro wrote:Israel's behaviour and attitude have their foundations in a never-ending siege mentality that goes back to the foundation of the modern State of Israel and the experiences of Jews during the Nazi era. It is a psychological condition that will only be "cured" when Israel and Israelis find peace with their neighbours. Given the open hostility of Israel's neighbours to its existence, I don't see that happening any time soon. The Palestinians have also developed a strong siege mentality. Frankly, all sides need their heads banged together. The international community should be intolerant of all sides that continue to contribute to the tension in the region and finding a long term solution.

Jews have been the world's scapegoats for thousands of years and this is reflected in the story of Cain and Abel.

Both extremist Christian and Muslim scholars believe Cain killed his brother Abel (the world's first killing) in an argument over who got to marry their Sister (sounds more Swansea than Israel :lol: ) and since then all Jews are considered to have descended from Cain and carry his curse.

The curse left the Jews to wander without a homeland. For millennium where ever Jews settled they were persecuted, acuminating in the final solution by the Nazi's in WWII.

Since 1948 Israel has adopted a 'zero tolerance' approach to attacks on its homeland and I for one can fully understand why they feel like that.

That said I have great sympathy for the displaced Palestinians, but they are badly led and used as pawns in a wider conflict. Arab and Muslim extremist know that they can provoke Israel and often do so using the Palestinians as foot soldiers.

As mentioned above this is a complicated issue and should be looked at more deeply.

Unfortunately that is difficult as anti-Semitic views are considered perfectly acceptable even in these politically correct times.