Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Made my piss boil

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:07 pm

Picked up my Mum`s car from the garage today and had a long chat with the owner.I turns out some of our Eastern European friends turn up at his garage,can`t speak English ,to have work done.
They have a person from the social with them who tells the owner to send the bill to the social to pay.
Apparently they have their lessons paid,are given a budget to buy a car,have tax,insurance and MOT paid for by us.And also their shagging repairs.
This is happening in his garage on a regular basis.

Ain`t Britain Great :evil: :evil:

Re: Made my piss boil

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:08 pm

its f*cking sickening, and it puts me in a rage :twisted:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:09 pm

Look out! this is a 3 pager!!!!! :lol:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:13 pm

what the f**k? see and you wounder why people get pissed off, buy a bullet, what they? £2-3 ?? and stick it in thier head :twisted:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:13 pm

enter PC brigade :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:36 pm

Did the garage owner ask the bloke from the social why they were getting all these freebies ? as your normal doley doesent as far as im aware, its disgracefull :evil:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:36 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:enter PC brigade :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Hya Ben! :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:38 pm

abf9 wrote:Picked up my Mum`s car from the garage today and had a long chat with the owner.I turns out some of our Eastern European friends turn up at his garage,can`t speak English ,to have work done.
They have a person from the social with them who tells the owner to send the bill to the social to pay.
Apparently they have their lessons paid,are given a budget to buy a car,have tax,insurance and MOT paid for by us.And also their shagging repairs.

Please dont upset my night every day I read the Daily Mail and the stories in there send me mad.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:41 pm

Please back this fact up with proof..... so that when I do go ape shit on someone from the Government next and pull them about it...they don't deny it and make me look a c**t! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:44 pm

We have the same in the garage where i would with SOME motabilty customers. We have had them bring in cars worth £20000 and all they have to pay is cost of the tax and there is a large % of them who shouldn't even have a motab car because there is f**k all wrong with them.. This country is in the pits at the moment..

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:49 pm

So i work my ass of to pay for my car and these cunts get it for free

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:52 pm

Yeap, you get free servicing,MoTs,Tyres some get their tax paid for as well but they have to pay a small monthly fee for the car. Some of the cars or a very high spec as well.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:53 pm

I've had enough of this Country, I just done 6 hours on/off on a jackhammer and shovelled about a metre of concrete up 2 levels, and don't mind admitting I feel fucked, what for, to pay my bills, rent etc and end up feeling like a first class mug as the spongers must be pissing themselves at me :evil: :evil: (sorry, rant over)

ps..anyone any Construction jobs in Cardiff let me know :D :D

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:53 pm

bluecyw wrote:Did the garage owner ask the bloke from the social why they were getting all these freebies ? as your normal doley doesent as far as im aware, its disgracefull :evil:

They would drive around in a shed so the previous govt thought it better if they were at least legal,so you and me pay for it,so I believe :(

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:54 pm

f*cking hell!! :o

And the coalition government want to cut spending???? Cracking why aren't I surprised :shock:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:02 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:We have the same in the garage where i would with SOME motabilty customers. We have had them bring in cars worth £20000 and all they have to pay is cost of the tax and there is a large % of them who shouldn't even have a motab car because there is f**k all wrong with them.. This country is in the pits at the moment..

I know shedloads who have Motability cars and there is absolutely fuck-all wrong with them and they can get abroad 3 or 4 time s a year,too.If you are middle-class and work in this country you are shafted.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:05 pm

abf9 wrote:
CCFC1990 wrote:We have the same in the garage where i would with SOME motabilty customers. We have had them bring in cars worth £20000 and all they have to pay is cost of the tax and there is a large % of them who shouldn't even have a motab car because there is f**k all wrong with them.. This country is in the pits at the moment..

I know shedloads who have Motability cars and there is absolutely fuck-all wrong with them and they can get abroad 3 or 4 time s a year,too.If you are middle-class and work in this country you are shafted.

Don't get me wrong some people do deserve them but other just take the piss. Astra VXR Nürburgring on motability is just a piss take. They should all be given a base model car in a plain colour not like some of the stuff they get.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:12 pm

they should get bugati veyrons for opting to live in wales,they could have stayed in the 3rd world but instead opted to go and help the welsh

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:22 pm

AAaaaaaaaHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

f*cking SCROUGERS I HATE THEM

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:42 pm

moz-dublin wrote:they should get bugati veyrons for opting to live in wales,they could have stayed in the 3rd world but instead opted to go and help the welsh

Yeah, I heard Ireland was full .

Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:25 pm

abf9 wrote:Picked up my Mum`s car from the garage today and had a long chat with the owner.I turns out some of our Eastern European friends turn up at his garage,can`t speak English ,to have work done.

I am going to kill somebody soon!! :angry5:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:28 pm

i honestly cant see that myself,if this was happening surely we would have heard of it by now?

Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:01 pm

i've just paid £70 for car tax today, perhaps next time i'll try buying it speaking polish! wonder how much i'll get charged then? :evil:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:36 am

Yes it doe's take the piss,Our so called Eastern European friends get waited on hand and foot. We had one family of them move out ( 5 kids as well ) last week 8 doors up from me. A stream of cars steadily took there processions away. The very next day a new family of them moved in, I lost count of how many in this brood there was. They all have cars mobile phones and smoke like f**k, and one of the first things they did was put a big f**k off Sat dish up. I can see me having words with this lot 'cos they think MY street is a RACE track. And now I think I'll be locking my garden shed.

:old: AND SLEEPLESS IN CANTON