Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is Ledley's agent a bit of a tw*t?

Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:40 pm

I can fully understand a player having to do the best for himself, but if his agent is even considering a moving Ledley to Celtic, he can't seriously be looking after his best interests. I believe his Agent is still really pi55ed off with he City, because they wouldn’t sell him to Stoke a few years back for 6 million. He obviously lost all his commission after setting up the deal. He’s not really looking after Joes interest, just settling a score. The Scotish league is an awful standard compared to the Championship, if you put Celtic and Rangers aside, the average attendance at all other clubs is 7,000. how can that be a step up for Joe?

Re: Is Ledley's agent a bit of a tw*t?

Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:43 pm

SURELY Joe will be aware of the whats what football wise and standards - with ALL the teams coming in for him and even with his agent invovled in the contact it is down to Joe himself of where he decides to play - and if he chooses Scotland for that opportunity THEN that will be on his head wether it is a wrong move or not for money and of course his profession!

Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:44 pm

suggs i think there is a lot of fishing going on,its not good for joe, those agents are a f*cking disgrace

Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:45 pm

aint all agents twats?

Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:46 pm

rob wrote:aint all agents twats?
special agent oso isnt :D

Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:47 pm

Joes agent has came across as a bit of a tw*t for months now but in fairness if celtic are interested its his job to find out everything for Joe to look at.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:49 pm

His agent is just dragging him around all the clubs that he know's will give the city no return.

Shameless and should never be welcome any where near CCS ever again

Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:56 pm

If they dont pay a fee Joe and his Agent will most likely get a big signing on fee

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:01 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Joes agent has came across as a bit of a tw*t for months now but in fairness if celtic are interested its his job to find out everything for Joe to look at.

I can understand if it's a Premier league team interested, but surely, Celtic would not be a step up? Apart from a few Rangers derbys and possible first round of the Champions league (when they get knocked out - which is the law) its 7-10k attendances every week. My point is, any player that goes there, e.g. Loovens, Roy Keane etc virtually disappear off the football map as far as their publicity profile goes, so how can it be in Joes long term interests?

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:12 pm

I can understand if it's a Premier league team interested, but surely, Celtic would not be a step up? Apart from a few Rangers derbys and possible first round of the Champions league (when they get knocked out - which is the law) its 7-10k attendances every week. My point is, any player that goes there, e.g. Loovens, Roy Keane etc virtually disappear off the football map as far as their publicity profile goes, so how can it be in Joes long term interests?

I agree if he goes to Celtic it would be a worst decision than earnie going to WBA, if Joe goes to Celtic I think its unlikely we will ever see him in the prem.
But we dont know maybe Joe himself is just looking for a big payday. If Celtic are willing to give him a 1m signing on fee then he is set for life....depends what the lads wants I guess

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:37 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

I agree if he goes to Celtic it would be a worst decision than earnie going to WBA, if Joe goes to Celtic I think its unlikely we will ever see him in the prem.
But we dont know maybe Joe himself is just looking for a big payday. If Celtic are willing to give him a 1m signing on fee then he is set for life....depends what the lads wants I guess

I see your point, a cool 1m in the bank is tempting for anyone, even if it means playing in a crap league.