Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY APOLOGIES-----

Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:38 pm

My apologies for misleading everyone this morning but I still maintain that BBC1 stated in an early bulletin that Ledley had signed for Celtic, but I should have waited and checked it out. At the moment the BBC have Joe at Rangers, Roma, and probably Real Madrid and Barcelona too! It looks like Shwt Robins have missed out!

:old:
CAL

Re: MY APOLOGIES-----

Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:39 pm

and a rumour he is signing for AFC RHONDDA :o

Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:41 pm

caliburn wrote:My apologies for misleading everyone this morning but I still maintain that BBC1 stated in an early bulletin that Ledley had signed for Celtic, but I should have waited and checked it out. At the moment the BBC have Joe at Rangers, Roma, and probably Real Madrid and Barcelona too! It looks like Shwt Robins have missed out!

CAL

If you are talking about the BBC Wales bulletin at 8:30am this morning then I heard them say the very same thing. They even said "Ledley was in Glasgow"

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:08 pm

Gee, thanks Tony, you got me out of an ugly situation there! The cheque is in the post and if you ever drop in to the castle I'll get Hartley to brew up a horlicks for you. You may not fancy it but Hartley's Horlicks recipe will have you stripping off and singing rude songs on your way home.

CAL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:08 pm

caliburn wrote:My apologies for misleading everyone this morning but I still maintain that BBC1 stated in an early bulletin that Ledley had signed for Celtic, but I should have waited and checked it out. At the moment the BBC have Joe at Rangers, Roma, and probably Real Madrid and Barcelona too! It looks like Shwt Robins have missed out!

CAL

No probs Cal :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:09 pm

caliburn wrote:Gee, thanks Tony, you got me out of an ugly situation there! The cheque is in the post and if you ever drop in to the castle I'll get Hartley to brew up a horlicks for you. You may not fancy it but Hartley's Horlicks recipe will have you stripping off and singing rude songs on your way home.

CAL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

A cheque and a cup of Hartley's Horlicks? Hardly enough Cal

Surely you could persuade a couple of the girls to provide their er..... services for an evening.

After the Horlicks of course.