Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: this weekend i'm

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:14 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:done my cherub, i have abused my powers just for you :ayatollah: :lol:

OH i love it when you get all masterful and powerful and use everyone around you - makes me hot! :D

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:18 pm

:lol: :lol: masterfull yes hot mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:25 pm

think i'll try a brains daaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrk

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:26 pm

and a meeearrrrrs bairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :D

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:28 pm

sa1 jack wrote:think i'll try a brains daaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrk

alf a laaaaaaagu and a pint of daaaark with a claaaarks pie mate - see ya friday you are buying the 1st round as an honourary guest :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:31 pm

yep its twenty20 rules in sophia gadens/swalec stadium, anyone from swansea gets the 1st round in ;)

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:32 pm

Dont reckon the Jack will turn up :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:33 pm

carlccfc wrote:Dont reckon the Jack will turn up :D :ayatollah:
i think he will, he wants to meet the master supporters and cuddle me :D

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:35 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
i think he will, he wants to meet the master supporters and cuddle me :D

If he does, I reckon this forum should buy him a pint :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:41 pm

oh i can assure you i'll be there. you'll know me i'll be selling pegs and lucky heather :D

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:42 pm

sa1 jack wrote:

oh i can assure you i'll be there. you'll know me i'll be selling pegs and lucky heather :D

Dont know if there will be much room to park your Caravan outside :D

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:44 pm

carlccfc wrote:
sa1 jack wrote:

Dont know if there will be much room to park your Caravan outside :D

arriving by horse.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:01 pm

Hey Jack - i got enough probs with hayfever can ya leave your heather home :lol: :lol:

Who are you going with BTW and how many of you ?

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:06 pm

Jez wrote:Hey Jack - i got enough probs with hayfever can ya leave your heather home :lol: :lol:

i'm coming up on my own. since we've not had much cricket down here for a while not many travel. lazy bastards.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:08 pm

sa1 jack wrote:
Jez wrote:Hey Jack - i got enough probs with hayfever can ya leave your heather home :lol: :lol:

i'm coming up on my own. since we've not had much cricket down here for a while not many travel. lazy bastards.

Thought you were pissing about :lol: but if you are going up you are welcome to join us for a pint before, You will know us as you will have seen all our pics up on this board, trouble is we wont know you :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:13 pm

carlccfc wrote:
sa1 jack wrote:

Thought you were pissing about :lol: but if you are going up you are welcome to join us for a pint before, You will know us as you will have seen all our pics up on this board, trouble is we wont know you :lol: :ayatollah:

i cant, if it gets back to the fans down here they'll lynch me. i'm a proper thug you know. :old:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:15 pm

carl are you that short fella with the blazzing red hair in your avatar. :lol:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:17 pm

sa1 jack wrote:carl are you that short fella with the blazzing red hair in your avatar. :lol:

Cheeky b*stard :lol: :ayatollah:

Hey at least it's 70's night on Friday bet you will fit in just nicely :D

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:18 pm

i'm coming up on my own. since we've not had much cricket down here for a while not many travel. lazy bastards.[/quote]

Thought you were pissing about :lol: but if you are going up you are welcome to join us for a pint before, You will know us as you will have seen all our pics up on this board, trouble is we wont know you :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]
i cant, if it gets back to the fans down here they'll lynch me. i'm a proper thug you know. :old:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: now that is funny! ffs we know who ya talking about here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nice try but crap excuse not to meet for a pint!

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:22 pm

Jez wrote:i'm coming up on my own. since we've not had much cricket down here for a while not many travel. lazy bastards.

Thought you were pissing about :lol: but if you are going up you are welcome to join us for a pint before, You will know us as you will have seen all our pics up on this board, trouble is we wont know you :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]
i cant, if it gets back to the fans down here they'll lynch me. i'm a proper thug you know. :old:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: now that is funny! ffs we know who ya talking about here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nice try but crap excuse not to meet for a pint![/quote]

Think the Jack is backing out :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:24 pm

Carl - we all know what they are like - head on sitation and they back down

:lol: :lol: :lol: i thought 1 jack could handle 8 bloobirds on a friday night - thay always say they can :lol:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:31 pm

Jez wrote:Carl - we all know what they are like - head on sitation and they back down

:lol: :lol: :lol: i thought 1 jack could handle 8 bloobirds on a friday night - thay always say they can :lol:

jez, jez. now stop it you know how gullible we are here, i might just fall for it and turn up.
;)

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:31 pm

Jez wrote:Carl - we all know what they are like - head on sitation and they back down

It would have been fun to have someone to take the piss out of but nevermind the b*stard would probably have turned up in orange :o

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:34 pm

carlccfc wrote:

It would have been fun to have someone to take the piss out of but nevermind the b*stard would probably have turned up in orange :o

now I would not have been that stupid. i might wear my easy jet underkegs though.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:35 pm

sa1 jack wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

now I would not have been that stupid. i might wear my easy jet underkegs though.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:12 am

sa1 jack pop in the black pig at 5pm :D

i may have to run a coaching session with kids at half time, no heckling please, but i would appreciate a chris burke like song, or a do the :ayatollah: milly chant :lol: :lol:

more like.........
your a wanker millly,
your a wanker milly........

Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:53 pm

catching the 3.40 from neath and off to the black pig for a few liveners.

guinness is good for you. ;)