Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Craig Bellamy rumour again!!!

Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:23 pm

they just wont go away will they!! :lol:

But, from what i have been told, (source undisclosed) Bellamy doesn't want to play for another English club, and he Certainly says he wont be on the bench for any club either, He wont move abroad, and isn't bothered by big lucrative money spinning deals (lets be fair, all premiership moves are lucrative) the only club he will continue to play for is Man City - as a 1st team selection! although, he knows Mancini will be spending and changing over the summer, and he feels his days there are numbered, after having a disagreement somewhere with someone at the club.

He wants to spend more time with his family, misses being home, his friends, and even his routes and others around Llanrumney.

Dont discredit these rumours just yet!

the way i see it, If he isn't promised being a first team player for Mancini next term, There is a good chance he'll be coming home! ;)

Re: Craig Bellamy rumour again!!!

Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:37 pm

How is 'The Bish' ? ;)

Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:40 pm

Merlin wrote:they just wont go away will they!! :lol:

But, from what i have been told, (source undisclosed) Bellamy doesn't want to play for another English club, and he Certainly says he wont be on the bench for any club either, He wont move abroad, and isn't bothered by big lucrative money spinning deals (lets be fair, all premiership moves are lucrative) the only club he will continue to play for is Man City - as a 1st team selection! although, he knows Mancini will be spending and changing over the summer, and he feels his days there are numbered, after having a disagreement somewhere with someone at the club.

He wants to spend more time with his family, misses being home, his friends, and even his routes and others around Llanrumney.

Dont discredit these rumours just yet!

the way i see it, If he isn't promised being a first team player for Mancini next term, There is a good chance he'll be coming home! ;)

Merlin i heard something on those lines this morning !! be good if it comes true bring him home :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:43 pm

What about a Scottish club ?

Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:48 pm

This isn't a rimour it is basically what he said in the BBC interview. He said if he leaves Man City then he wants to be close to his family in Cardiff which basically leaves him only one club to play for.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:56 pm

machen_blue wrote:This isn't a rimour it is basically what he said in the BBC interview. He said if he leaves Man City then he wants to be close to his family in Cardiff which basically leaves him only one club to play for.

Read the first 14 words of my post again! ;)

Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:00 pm

As they say no smoke without fire, and Bellamy seems to be stroking the flames nicely :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:02 pm

Merlin wrote:
machen_blue wrote:This isn't a rimour it is basically what he said in the BBC interview. He said if he leaves Man City then he wants to be close to his family in Cardiff which basically leaves him only one club to play for.

I guess I am trying to say that the best source for this is Bellamy itself. Or am I totally missing the point?

Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:06 pm

He's also on sky sports news saying the same thing........its looking good though you must admit!!!!

Just wondering if we could make everything that much easier for him and get someone who knows all man city managers etc and tell them to have more arguements with him and even get all man city fans to BOO him, mite be a good plan :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:06 pm

machen_blue wrote:
Merlin wrote:

I guess I am trying to say that the best source for this is Bellamy itself. Or am I totally missing the point?

I think he's given enough hints now - what you think? and when a source from llanrumney tells you something, you have to sit up and listen. However, I firmly believe it is now in the hands of the player, His club and ours to sort out! Cant they come to an agreement is another matter :?

Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:08 pm

[/quote]

I think he's given enough hints now - what you think? and when a source from llanrumney tells you something, you have to sit up and listen. However, I firmly believe it is now in the hands of the player, His club and ours to sort out! Cant they come to an agreement is another matter :?[/quote]

ok, I totally missed the point and now I fully understand where you are coming from. And yes I think he could not possibly give a greater hint unless he said I want to go to Cardiff imeediately and I will even pay up the contract and play for nothing!

Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:18 pm

He's mentioned money is not the matter - and i for one, believe him. My sister in law (and late brother in law) is friends with his wife claire and I have heard what kind of person Craig is like. Bellers knows that if he drops down a level to join us, it'll re-spark his passion in football and give him a new challenge! We all agree, him coming here and taking City up to the premiership will give him immediate legendary status! and sticks two fingers up to the big time charlies in the premiership. Oh, and I've heard he wants to play in a Cardiff v Swansea derby too! before his careers up!!! will he get a better shot at that than this season :?: