Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE STEREOPHONICS AT OUR STADIUM

Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:47 pm

Sold over 30,000 for This Saturdays Concert (Capacity 33,000).

Re: THE STEREOPHONICS AT OUR STADIUM

Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:56 pm

Looking forward to it muk,it,l be nice to sit in those seats and enjoy it and relax.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:57 pm

mike wrote:Looking forward to it muk,it,l be nice to sit in those seats and enjoy it and relax.

You might be able to stand up without being told off :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:06 pm

How much cash will the club get from this?

Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:20 pm

Annis i bloody hope so muk,mind you i did dance down there the last couple of games.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:32 pm

I heard a few Jacks are going, and are going to write all over our Stadium and try and do as much damage as possiable :evil:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:42 pm

Thyed better not :!:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:54 pm

BlueCheg wrote:I heard a few Jacks are going, and are going to write all over our Stadium and try and do as much damage as possiable :evil:

no way is that true , I have yet to meet a jack who can read or write

Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:04 pm

BlueCheg wrote:I heard a few Jacks are going, and are going to write all over our Stadium and try and do as much damage as possiable :evil:

There will be plenty of stewards about, and I imagine a fair few coppers too. If anyone gets caught damaging the stadium then they will be ejected and most probably be done for vandalism. And if any damage is caused to the stadium (which I doubt), then the bill for fixing it will not be paid by the football club, but by the company hiring the stadium for the concert.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:08 pm

They are all tossers if they cannot even come to CARIDFF as a CITY for a concert of a group they like - without thinking/obssesing over CCFC then they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad it is laughable.

Anything done i do hope they are caught and banned from the stadium for life