Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Annis

Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:22 pm

This marketing budget ...........

Could they not set some aside for maybe a fan to work one or two days to work on behalf of the club getting together ideas from the fellow fans, from the message boards, the trust, supporters clubs etc - Just on you other thread people are willing to give ideas and try to move this club forward

i remember at the meeting with The Riddler at the Muni saying we needed to target schools in and around Cardiff and also in the Valley's but it fell on death ears and that was after a teacher backed up my arguement saying how agressive Swansea where in this area

i would be more than happy to do something ike this and I am sure many others would as well.

I am sure with the right people in there that we could see nearly a sell out every game

:ayatollah:

Re: FAO Annis

Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:28 pm

I still don't understand why we don't do the same as Swansea & the Ospreys...oh god, did I just say that.

In my local, every beermat in the Pub has a Swansea City badge on once side, and the Home Fixtures on the other with the dates & times.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:28 pm

Dobbin wrote:This marketing budget ...........

Could they not set some aside for maybe a fan to work one or two days to work on behalf of the club getting together ideas from the fellow fans, from the message boards, the trust, supporters clubs etc - Just on you other thread people are willing to give ideas and try to move this club forward

i remember at the meeting with The Riddler at the Muni saying we needed to target schools in and around Cardiff and also in the Valley's but it fell on death ears and that was after a teacher backed up my arguement saying how agressive Swansea where in this area

i would be more than happy to do something ike this and I am sure many others would as well.

I am sure with the right people in there that we could see nearly a sell out every game

Dobbin, I agree a lot of ideas have to be looked at regarding it, but its not down to me, its upto Borley and Co.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:34 pm

Maybe the club need to let the fans know of job opportunities - they might actually be surpised of what talents there are out there within the fan base plus they would get more out of someone who loves the club !

Maybe when you next speak to Borley you could put the ideas over

Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:38 pm

Dobbin wrote:Maybe the club need to let the fans know of job opportunities - they might actually be surpised of what talents there are out there within the fan base plus they would get more out of someone who loves the club !

Maybe when you next speak to Borley you could put the ideas over

Dobbins I will Def :ayatollah: :ayatollah: